Community > Posts By > talukas2004

talukas2004's photo
Fri 11/20/09 12:53 AM
Used to be the norm for me as well until I found out what a knife feels in your back. Hence the boredom on a weekend.

talukas2004's photo
Fri 11/20/09 12:43 AM
No work this weekend, its 4am and I'm still awake. I am beyond a level of boredom I think I'm going to lose it. Not in like a run around shoot people lose it, but like virtually kill everything in the world of Assassins Creed 2 lose it. Less jail time that way..

Seriously though, whats every ones plans for this weekend?

talukas2004's photo
Thu 11/19/09 11:14 PM
For, Against and mainly I don't really care.

A woman's body is her domain and it is hers to do as she pleases. It is not my business or right.

<XenThra> I locked my keys in my car in front of planned parenthood. I'm terrified of going inside to ask to borrow a clothes hangar.
<DevXen> Just tell them you need to fix a mistake real quick.

talukas2004's photo
Mon 11/16/09 02:31 AM
The first thing I suggest is to check and make sure you don't have any drivers messing up on you.

Start -> Right click "My Computer" then Properties -> Hardware tab -> Device Manager -> Check the window and make sure there isn't anything saying no device drivers installed.

If everything looks okay there then I would move onto the next step.

Start -> Control Panel -> If its in classic view -> Network Connections

Check if you have any internet connections going through to your laptop. If so, check the status of them likely a Local Area Connection. Make sure it says Connected.

If not, right click the connection and Enable. Give it a second to either tell you its been connected or not. If it says connected, try to use your internet.

Post back any results.

talukas2004's photo
Fri 10/10/08 06:10 AM

1 question.....whatever is in this temp file can be deleted safely?

Yes you can delete whatever is in there safely. The less-manual way of deleting your temp files is by opening your Internet Options (Tools -> Internet Options in IE7), and clicking the "Delete..." button under Browsing History. This opens a dialog box that will automatically clear out your temp files, cookies, etc.

Go to Start, run and then type ..... %temp% this will bring up other temp files you do not need that you can delete.

Does this really work? I am dealing with a Trojan horse virus right now. My AVG is detecting it but I don't know that it will take care of it. I have step by step instructions what to do afterwards to delete bad files ( I don't really understand them!)
This seems sooo much easier but, I am pretty much computer iliterate when it comes to maintenance! I don't want to mess it up more.

Yes, typing %temp% in the Run window will still bring up your temp files folder. But as far as removing your trojan just clearing your temp files probably won't fix it. AVG is generally great when removing threats that it finds in the scans. Though depending on the exact trojan that you have could require some manual deleting of files/registry in order to completely remove it.

Long reply...

talukas2004's photo
Wed 08/13/08 07:16 PM
You read what I said the wrong way. By down on my luck, I meant to the point of having no other thing to do, no other alternatives. Only time I have been to the Post was the couple times I've been called there for fights.

talukas2004's photo
Wed 08/13/08 05:08 PM
Awesome. Not much of a drinker though unless I'm with friends, and then its normally to Pieres in Fort Wayne, less drama.

Maybe sometime I will get down on my luck enough to walk to the Pastime or Post and have a couple beers at the bar, see what happens.

talukas2004's photo
Wed 08/13/08 01:30 PM
Edited by talukas2004 on Wed 08/13/08 01:31 PM

bigsmile Erotic stories work very wellbigsmile

While I can agree, and see how that would definitely work, I think initial reaction would make me look a little more like http://mingle2.com/user/view/267402 this guy.

talukas2004's photo
Wed 08/13/08 11:48 AM
The one from Cobra is Loving On.

@dawnyhi: if you want the mp3 for it, I have it and I can send it to ya.

talukas2004's photo
Wed 08/13/08 11:41 AM
You trying to find information on it or like the .mp3?

Info
"Loving On Borrowed Time"
(Love Theme from Cobra)
Performed by Gladys Knight and Bill Medley
Written by Brian Short and Ed Hamilton
Produced by Joe Chicarelli
Gladys Knight appears courtesy of MCA Records

talukas2004's photo
Wed 08/13/08 11:12 AM
I do read their profiles if they actually got something wrote in there. But I generally don't or can't think of extra questions to ask. I don't ask a lot of questions because I'm the type of person that learns how people are through time and interaction.

So I guess I'm trying to find a way to sound interesting without trying to learn everything I can about a person in a few emails.

A better conversationalist maybe?

talukas2004's photo
Wed 08/13/08 11:02 AM
Simply put, whats some things to throw into an opening email to someone you have never spoke with before?

I absolutely hate doing them, its like writing the objective part of a resume or something. While it probably shouldnt be quite "that" difficult, it is. explode

I've never been good with openings to anything, and I do have a tendency to ramble on in emails. I blame forums and their "post length too short" errors. frustrated

So, ideas? what

talukas2004's photo
Wed 08/13/08 10:26 AM

i once was lost......no wait still lost

Dont worry man, someone here will tie a leash around your neck and put you back on track.

kinky pitchfork

Sending high hopes to everyone as I can shades

talukas2004's photo
Wed 08/13/08 10:21 AM

i once was lost......no wait still lost

Dont worry man, someone here will tie a leash around your neck and put you back on track.

talukas2004's photo
Wed 08/13/08 10:14 AM
I'd go with blind because pretty much everyone here hasnt found that someone yet. Patience bro.

talukas2004's photo
Wed 08/13/08 10:00 AM
I'm single because not many people catch the sarcasm that I often throw out and think I'm just being a prick all the time. Also because when talking to most women, they are great in text, but meeting them its like a completely new person, then they just never talk to you anymore.

I'm probably single for being myself.

And I've gotten pickier with the girls I want to be with.

talukas2004's photo
Wed 08/13/08 09:00 AM

You guys get emails?

...the hell?

I been on here for 2 yours now. Yeahdrinker

two years today... drinker drinksdrinker on me!drinker

talukas2004's photo
Wed 08/13/08 08:57 AM
Edited by talukas2004 on Wed 08/13/08 08:58 AM
You guys get emails?

...the hell?

but on topic, thats a little childish to stop talkin to someone because of that reason.

talukas2004's photo
Wed 08/13/08 08:28 AM
I've tried the pink shirt before, just doesn't work for me.

talukas2004's photo
Wed 08/13/08 07:23 AM
I'm going to be blunt honest for you, the one thing that I regret the most in my life, and I dont regret the past, its done and over with. But everytime I see an Army recruiting commercial for any branch, or hear something on the radio, or listening to any of my friends that have joined up, deployed, and returned, I absolutely hate myself.

I also joined the Navy four years ago, straight out of highschool. I absolutely hated every second of it. In hindsight though, I really had a blast, it was interesting. But I let my hated and I guess you can call it cowardice, get the better of me. I lied about certain things and got honerably discharged for medical reasons, I wont go into details.

Ever since then, I have hated that part of my life, and I have a feeling things would be so much better for me then they are now. I've tried to make up for not being able to serve my country by applying for state, county, and local police departments, and also joining my local fire department. I'm still not satisfied with myself and I still hate myself for what I did.

So the best thing I can tell you, is to let your son stick it out, he will be a better person in the long run. I think if he were to do what I did, then he will also feel some of the regrets that I have had to endure and will have to endure the rest of my life.

I give my upmost respect for you and your family.

Previous 1