waving

no photo
Thu 05/30/13 10:03 PM
hi waving

no photo
Thu 05/30/13 09:58 PM
Edited by Someone2callmyown on Thu 05/30/13 10:02 PM

Casual encounters

Have you tried the local truck stop restroom?

Welcome and good luck.waving

no photo
Thu 05/30/13 08:36 PM

no photo
Thu 05/30/13 08:31 PM

no photo
Thu 05/30/13 08:29 PM

no photo
Thu 05/30/13 08:28 PM

no photo
Thu 05/30/13 07:55 PM
Alright.

no photo
Thu 05/30/13 07:30 PM

This took place last summer in Calgary.
So, Tiger had found himself wondering aimlessly in Calgary no place to call home, with out a pac to lead. Our hero Decided to head to an area called Kensington (for Winnipeg people, its kinda like Osborn and Corydon rolled up into one, only sill kinda cool.) knowing his kind of people hung out there, along with some nice, coffee shops, a place where a lost Tiger could just park his *** on the sidewalk, smoke a bowl and be left alone to write as people walked bv. A place where strangers still said "hi" to one another, where a guy could walk up to a pretty girl with-out the getting maced part that normally follows.
The first time, Tiger went down there, just to sort of check it out, see who hung out, how life moved along. He sat down in a small inlet in the sidewalk with coffee shop, and pizza by the slice thingy, fe other small store's.(For my Calgary people, 10th ave. You know where I'm talking about) setting his back up to a little garden. Some regulars who hung out in area he had seen before about 30 feet away. Bright sunny day, middle of the afternoon, lots of legs walking by, birds singing.
First thing Our Tiger does was pull out his writing book and pen, from his backpack and sets himself up to have nice relaxing writing session and get use to life back on the streets. puts out his smoke , and thinks to himself, "I don't wanna sit here and have an ash tray pile build up next to me, that's tacky like going food shopping for the family to wal-mart still in your P.J's" So butts it out and gets up and puts his butt in the garbage.
Then started writing a little, got up after 5 mins, and got a cup of coffee from the place he was sitting outside of, and comes sat back down. and just lost himself in the peacefulness of the moment.
He thinks to himself, everything is gonna be aright, theres still good in this world, still hope. Just need to go make a good impression, shake hands, get out and live again. Make new friends, act more liek an adult (or at least the ones he sees on TV anyway) and as he is lost in his thoughts, he hears people start to yell alittle, and people moving around, trying to figure out what is happening.
He realizes that the garbage can 15 feet away is on fire. People from both the coffee shop and the pizza place are running jugs of water back n forth dumping it in the trash. Lots of smoke, bad smell the whole 9 yards. Tiger just sat there, trying not to be seen and watched.Nobody ever said a word to out hero, he went on to make many friends and write a bunch of stuff over the next few months, never telling a soul what happened. that first day.

laugh

no photo
Thu 05/30/13 06:59 PM
waving

no photo
Thu 05/30/13 01:29 PM

The Third Person's Voice.

As I look down at her hands,her and I both wonder what is to become of her.Her hands are a knarl of pain.

meh...going to start a new poem I think soon..going on a break my peeps.Much Love To All Of You.smooched :heart:

flowers

no photo
Thu 05/30/13 12:29 PM
waving

no photo
Thu 05/30/13 12:29 PM

Is anyone else having trouble finding real people on this site? I have found that most profiles are barely filled out and only have a single picture, some of them not even of a person. Everyone I have tried talking to has wanted to move the conversation off site, and they don't have the IM on this site enabled. Please tell me there are some real profiles on this site.

The forums are where the "real" people are at.

no photo
Thu 05/30/13 12:22 PM
BBW'swaving

no photo
Thu 05/30/13 12:10 PM
waving

no photo
Thu 05/30/13 11:44 AM

Icke has a lot of supporters who believe him.

I find him to be quite a pleasant fellow, and nice looking too. :tongue: :smile:

The queen, on the other hand, totally a cold fish. eeewww.sick

We will defeat the reptilians! :angry: drinker :banana: rant rant tongue2

no photo
Thu 05/30/13 11:43 AM

Do you believe in Shape Shifting Reptilians?

Have you seen a person with reptile eyes?

David Icke claims the Queen of England is one of them.

Take a look at this picture of her showing her left eye. A reptilian eye. She's busted.:wink: :tongue:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/theroyalfamily/2206106/Queen-refused-government-grant-because-of-2012-Olympic-Games.html

no photo
Thu 05/30/13 11:39 AM
I'm thinkin about how hungry I am.