no photo
Wed 05/22/13 04:39 PM

i am single and alone is there any one girl for me

Probably.

Welcome and good luck.waving

no photo
Wed 05/22/13 04:39 PM

Trying to narrow down by location..anyone here from southwest Florida?

Probably.

no photo
Wed 05/22/13 04:38 PM

Hi,
Just joined this site.
Im really wishing to find an asian girl for dating/friendship in the GlasgowUK area x

I've seen some lovely asian girls roaming around the site.

no photo
Wed 05/22/13 04:37 PM
I see you over there.biggrin

no photo
Wed 05/22/13 04:37 PM

no photo
Wed 05/22/13 04:36 PM
Welcome and good luckflowerforyou

no photo
Wed 05/22/13 04:35 PM
Welcome and good luckflowerforyou

no photo
Wed 05/22/13 04:19 PM
Edited by Someone2callmyown on Wed 05/22/13 04:20 PM

Thinking is man’s only basic virtue, from which all the others proceed. And his basic vice, the source of all his evils, is that nameless act which all of you practice, but struggle never to admit: the act of blanking out, the willful suspension of one’s consciousness, the refusal to think—not blindness, but the refusal to see; not ignorance, but the refusal to know. It is the act of unfocusing your mind and inducing an inner fog to escape the responsibility of judgment—on the unstated premise that a thing will not exist if only you refuse to identify it, that A will not be A so long as you do not pronounce the verdict “It is.”

John Galt

True or just a figment of someone's imagination?... *shrug*

shrug?

whoa slaphead :tongue: laugh :laughing: rofl spock

So if the police are behind you with lights flashing and guns pointed at you...

They don't actually exist till.....you say that they exist?

I just dont see it.

If it works for you..great. congratulations. For having a super hero power.

I believe the "figment" she's referring to is John Galt, who is a character of Ayn Rand's book "Atlas Shrugged". John Galt...in the book...is actually saying quite the opposite. He is saying that ignoring a problem does not make it go away. When that problem affects the whole of society, ignoring the problem is no better than BEING the problem.

I was just laughing at Leigh's witty little shrug...a play on the book title. :thumbsup: I'm just that easily amused at times. slaphead :laughing:

Ayn Rand lived out the last years of her life on welfare, trying to hide her true identity so people would not know she was a disgrace and a hypocrite.
actually she never hid her Identity!
Hope you can equal her Achievements!
Refute her if you can.
Sneering is easy!

I counted to 9 this time!...You're slipping!laugh laugh

Rand Rocks!:banana:

Noted speed freak, serial-killer fangirl, and Tea Party hero Ayn Rand was also a kleptoparasite, sneakily gobbling up taxpayer funds under an assumed name [note: it might have been her legal name] to pay for her medical treatments after she got lung cancer.

An interview with Evva Pryror, a social worker and consultant to Miss Rand's law firm of Ernst, Cane, Gitlin and Winick verified that on Miss Rand's behalf she secured Rand's Social Security and Medicare payments which Ayn received under the name of Ann O'Connor (husband Frank O'Connor).
As Pryor said, "Doctors cost a lot more money than books earn and she could be totally wiped out" without the aid of these two government programs. Ayn took the bail out even though Ayn "despised government interference and felt that people should and could live independently... She didn't feel that an individual should take help."

But alas she did and said it was wrong for everyone else to do so.

http://boingboing.net/2011/01/28/ayn-rand-took-govern.html

no photo
Wed 05/22/13 04:18 PM
Edited by Someone2callmyown on Wed 05/22/13 04:23 PM

Thinking is man’s only basic virtue, from which all the others proceed. And his basic vice, the source of all his evils, is that nameless act which all of you practice, but struggle never to admit: the act of blanking out, the willful suspension of one’s consciousness, the refusal to think—not blindness, but the refusal to see; not ignorance, but the refusal to know. It is the act of unfocusing your mind and inducing an inner fog to escape the responsibility of judgment—on the unstated premise that a thing will not exist if only you refuse to identify it, that A will not be A so long as you do not pronounce the verdict “It is.”

John Galt

True or just a figment of someone's imagination?... *shrug*

shrug?

whoa slaphead :tongue: laugh :laughing: rofl spock

So if the police are behind you with lights flashing and guns pointed at you...

They don't actually exist till.....you say that they exist?

I just dont see it.

If it works for you..great. congratulations. For having a super hero power.

I believe the "figment" she's referring to is John Galt, who is a character of Ayn Rand's book "Atlas Shrugged". John Galt...in the book...is actually saying quite the opposite. He is saying that ignoring a problem does not make it go away. When that problem affects the whole of society, ignoring the problem is no better than BEING the problem.

I was just laughing at Leigh's witty little shrug...a play on the book title. :thumbsup: I'm just that easily amused at times. slaphead :laughing:

Ayn Rand recieved government assistance under an assumed name.

Ayn Rand lived out the last years of her life on welfare, trying to hide her true identity so people would not know she was a disgrace and a hypocrite.
actually she never hid her Identity!
Hope you can equal her Achievements!
Refute her if you can.
Sneering is easy!

I don't have to refute her. She refuted herself.

Noted speed freak, serial-killer fangirl, and Tea Party hero Ayn Rand was also a kleptoparasite, sneakily gobbling up taxpayer funds under an assumed name [note: it might have been her legal name] to pay for her medical treatments after she got lung cancer.

An interview with Evva Pryror, a social worker and consultant to Miss Rand's law firm of Ernst, Cane, Gitlin and Winick verified that on Miss Rand's behalf she secured Rand's Social Security and Medicare payments which Ayn received under the name of Ann O'Connor (husband Frank O'Connor).
As Pryor said, "Doctors cost a lot more money than books earn and she could be totally wiped out" without the aid of these two government programs. Ayn took the bail out even though Ayn "despised government interference and felt that people should and could live independently... She didn't feel that an individual should take help."

But alas she did and said it was wrong for everyone else to do so.

http://boingboing.net/2011/01/28/ayn-rand-took-govern.html

no photo
Wed 05/22/13 02:25 PM
Welcome and good luckwaving

no photo
Tue 05/21/13 10:14 PM

i follow the souls
of the precious views
as i look
overhead
on the positive side
as the beautiful
work you know
inside and out
you tend to joke
to make peace
with others around
a cheerful heart
as you know
is a very strong spirit
im sure that is so
sound, for the
water you tend to brake
ends to give you
the power to mend
and be strong
watch your reflection
among the light
and never be afraid
for each one of us
is fighting, to survive
from this kidney diease
that needs to be
thrown out the door
dont you agree

Very nice.flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 05/21/13 10:13 PM

life can be a journey
as you shall know
as you walk the path
of the unknown
and watch nature
and the beauty
of the whispering winds
as living in the woods
just between you and me
the blazing star that
we often see so bright
seems to bring
a refreshed mind
of shattered rain
or some may call it
shattered tears
as life is a journey
for dreams do
tend to come
within all.
for the journey
as we wish to see
can give you strenght
by counting 1, 2, 3
as we travel through time
for our eyes to see
we have grown
and been taught
by the best,
im sure one
can agree

Beautiful!flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 05/21/13 10:12 PM

No worries....Jen will knife the b@stard

laugh

no photo
Tue 05/21/13 10:11 PM

no photo
Tue 05/21/13 10:09 PM

hai ! yes my picture is jst like that, reason why i want to date wth a white man, is because they are caring, n,t like black man. i d,t hve a boyfriend , my kids 's father is a drunk ,than we separate.

Are you for real and not a scammer? I take it that there are not a lot of white people in Namibia?

no photo
Tue 05/21/13 10:05 PM

^^This monster is the last to post.^^ Yikes!scared Better not mess with him!

tongue2

no photo
Tue 05/21/13 10:01 PM

A World of Fantasy.....

no photo
Tue 05/21/13 09:53 PM

Anyone from colchester or surrounding area

I'm not, but welcome and good luck.waving

no photo
Tue 05/21/13 09:52 PM

I haven't been able to meet alot of people and is looking for new friends. There is alot of people out there and I get along with most of them. Were the parties ! Who can get me the hottest deal and just meeting up for a good time. I love the party seen and cant wait till I have my next drink. Besides that I take good pride in staying at home working and trying to make a living. I'm a rapper I produces and know some successful from working hard with what I got. I'm on money endeavors and just need some cool friends. If you would like to Skype message each other or meet up for a date then that will be cool. Post a message if you trying to get your life together and you want to live the good life agin.

Welcome and good luck. I see that you say that you are a rapper. Awesome. Bust out some mad rhymes for us.

no photo
Tue 05/21/13 09:51 PM
I enjoyed watching the Watchmen last night. I have it on DVD.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next