no photo
Mon 06/03/13 08:36 AM

Did anyone happen to see the 2 shows on animal planet about "mermaids"?
After watching these a few times , really listening to what they were discussing,& using dvr to pause, enlarge,& review...I gotta say it left me scratching my head & wondering..

Does anyone think there is any merit to this?

My sources say that there may be a war going on between the aquatic apes and the shapeshifting reptilians.

I heard the whole war was over the aquatic apes wanting pink hats, and the shape-shifting reptilians wanted purple.

I heard that too.

no photo
Mon 06/03/13 08:34 AM

^^^He's the last to post.^^^ He wins!:tongue:

no photo
Mon 06/03/13 08:32 AM

Batgirl told me that she loves me today.

NOT.

no photo
Mon 06/03/13 08:30 AM

no photo
Mon 06/03/13 08:27 AM
waving

no photo
Mon 06/03/13 08:26 AM
Gurl waving

no photo
Mon 06/03/13 08:25 AM

"As a result, it's still possible that the results indicate a problem with the experiment, and not interesting physics at all.

Physicist Adam Falkowski wrote on his blog:

"In this case they most likely signal a systematic problem rather than some interesting physics. First and least, it would be quite a coincidence to have two Higgs particles so close in mass."

The researchers are still trying to find out what the cause of the strange results really is - but for now the possibility remains that the universe might still be even more ridiculous than it already appears to be."

(They have no idea)

Welcome to the next reality. LOL

surprised

Is that at your house?

no photo
Mon 06/03/13 08:20 AM

How would you feel if you find your partner
1. lies to you to make u jealous
2. makes false stories to know your reaction
3. make false stories to please you..

although expects u to be honest for everything. do u consider this as dishonesty or not? do u consider that a person who can lie for reasons that are not so important can also be dishonest for other reasons in future which u might consider as something important...?

I would feel like they are dishonest and I would be reconsidering the relationship if they continued to do it.

no photo
Mon 06/03/13 08:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEKGxI0gSWw

Brooks and Dunn---How Long Gone

no photo
Mon 06/03/13 05:02 AM
waving

no photo
Mon 06/03/13 04:59 AM

Lots of nigerians with wealthy relatives that need the money transfered to another bank account and sent back to them. And ya even get to keep a portion of it.tongue2

Hahaha... you're funny.
Don't you wanna get paid for your effort?

Not if I get scammed and end up going to jail or having to pay the bank back. laugh I don't know how in the world anyone falls for that trick anymore.

no photo
Mon 06/03/13 03:34 AM
waving

no photo
Mon 06/03/13 03:34 AM

So I'm new to this site and I want to see who's down for whatever. I've been married and now I'm not. I do not want to be serious in any relationship right now, I want fun. I want party people that will show me the good time my wife couldn't. Sex is on my mind, I'm an amazing lover and I want to be amazing on you. All over you. Let's discuss........

laugh

Welcome and good luck.

no photo
Mon 06/03/13 03:33 AM
waving

no photo
Mon 06/03/13 03:33 AM
waving

no photo
Mon 06/03/13 03:32 AM

Riding through this world,
All Alone,
God takes your soul,
Your on your own,
THE CROW FLIES STRAIGHT
A perfect line
On the devils bed,
till you die. - Eric L <3

:thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 06/03/13 03:29 AM

Hi, I am new here and m looking for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage, so gals can hook me up!

Hook you up to what? Battery cables?

Welcome and good luck.

no photo
Mon 06/03/13 03:28 AM
waving

no photo
Mon 06/03/13 03:28 AM
Lots of nigerians with wealthy relatives that need the money transfered to another bank account and sent back to them. And ya even get to keep a portion of it.tongue2

no photo
Mon 06/03/13 03:26 AM
nice flowerforyou

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25