always be near
my heart and living soul
even though you have crossed
over in the new beganing of channels
as we may had our faults a time or two
but yet you gave me love and challenges
but yet the stubornis in me
never went out the door

flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 05/22/13 05:56 PM
I feel alright.happy

no photo
Wed 05/22/13 05:55 PM
Thinking about eating chicken and drinking coffee.

no photo
Wed 05/22/13 05:54 PM

Hello! I am unsure about these dating sites but am going to stay hopeful that not everyone is on here for a booty call. :smile:

I very recently moved back to the Houston area from a 3 year relationship that started off long distance and then we ended up living together..the last year as just mainly roomies..with ZERO romance or passion involved for the past 1.5 years. grumble

We remained semi-friends but he is 700 miles away and I was not staying there to just be his pal. So, back to my home state where I belong!

I am seeking a nice guy, someone to talk to, have conversation with, maybe have a nice meal or drink with and see what we have in common. I am open minded, witty/funny and think of myself as an intelligent woman.

I am a full figured woman, that makes no excuses for her size. I do need to lose weight but that isn't happening overnight and I know there are plenty of men out there that appreciate a plump lady such as myself. LOL flowerforyou (Not interested in men that have fat/feeder fetishes though)

I miss having a companion; someone to cook for, running around on the weekend going for a drive, exploring, spending time together, and to cuddle with while watching TV or a movie or enjoy adult time in the bedroom. :banana:

If you want to know more about me just send me a message. happy

Welcome and good luck.flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 05/22/13 05:53 PM

can i be your
gasoline rainbow

falling stars
in my lashes

take inventory
of my body

break into me

can i be your
gasoline rainbow

wildfire
my dominion

can i be your
gasoline rainbow

Lovely!flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 05/22/13 05:49 PM

^^She told me that she loves me today^^

I wish.:tongue:

no photo
Wed 05/22/13 05:47 PM

^^^She's the last person to post^^^^:tongue:

no photo
Wed 05/22/13 05:40 PM

Hi Any One here ..

Hi.waving I'm on here.

no photo
Wed 05/22/13 05:39 PM

She invited him in and

Showed him the rug

And he showed her a pair of

Cuffs

She blinked a few times and

Offered a back rub

If he would "please set the cuffs

Aside"

With palms on his shoulders

And her knee pinning his back

"I don't like to be controlled"

She said

she grabbed a fist full

Of jet black hair

Bent down to smell its perfume

And close to his ear she repeated

She sat astride and

Rocked side to side

Grinding her seat bones

Where a lash should have struck

She sighed and looked at the

Clock on the wall

At the empty glass

And bottle not poured

She watched him leave and closed the door

Very nice.:thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 05/22/13 05:34 PM

Saturday morning I got up early, put on my long johns, dressed quietly, made my lunch, grabbed the dog, slipped quietly into the garage to hook the boat up to the truck, and proceeded to back out into a torrential downpour.
There was snow mixed with the rain and the wind was blowing 50 mph. I pulled back into the garage, turned on the radio, and discovered that the weather would be bad throughout the day.
I went back into the house, quietly undressed, and slipped back into bed. There I cuddled up to my wife's back, now with a different anticipation, and whispered, "The weather out there is terrible."
She sleepily replied, "Can you believe my stupid husband is out fishing in that ****."

laugh

no photo
Wed 05/22/13 05:33 PM
Edited by Someone2callmyown on Wed 05/22/13 05:36 PM

Thanks Someone2callmyown, for stalking me and resurrecting some of my threads.

Its been interesting.

You're welcome.:tongue:

no photo
Wed 05/22/13 05:32 PM

These are some amazing videos. If there is other-life anywhere near us in this universe I wish it would openly reveal itself. We sure could use their help and guidance.....

How do you know it hasn't already openly revealed itself?
There are thousands of stories from real people who confirm this.

Many who will not open their mouths because of the ridicule they are subjected to.

Look at a few who choose to tell their stories, like David Icke and many others. People call them crazy.

Well, if they are more advanced than us, I think the human race could use their guidance. Or a helping hand, or something....I think perhaps that would be the moral thing to do. Why allow other sentient beings to suffer needlessly?

i wouldn't count on that... seems like the probabilities are endless as to what they would be like... think of it like when your looking at a bug... squash it or ignore it?....

Right. They could be so far advanced that they relate to use the way that we relate to a bug or a germ.

no photo
Wed 05/22/13 05:18 PM

I want a serious relationship..Age, race, religion etc doesn't matter but what matter to me is love and care.

Okay.... good luck.

no photo
Wed 05/22/13 05:17 PM

Is there something specific you would like to be remembered for among your family, friends and community when you are gone?

I think I would prefer to be forgotten.

Interesting...care to share why? what

I don't know...sometimes I think about the people that have been a part of my life in the past and passed away many years ago, I think about how it seems that no one remembers them now but me. It seems like after someone is gone for so many years no one even thinks about them anymore....

no photo
Wed 05/22/13 05:06 PM

Is there something specific you would like to be remembered for among your family, friends and community when you are gone?

I think I would prefer to be forgotten.

no photo
Wed 05/22/13 05:05 PM

hi all I'm. tank wanted 2 c if there was some1 around.

I'm around! Welcome and good luck.flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 05/22/13 05:03 PM

If you were to describe yourself being like someone famous or well known, who would it be? Me, I'm like the main character Jeff from the show Rules of Engagement. Not so much of a jock, but I act much like he does.

Batman!

:tongue:

no photo
Wed 05/22/13 04:41 PM

Sexy smart Guy looking for a hot laid back girl hit me up

Welcome and good luck.waving

no photo
Wed 05/22/13 04:40 PM

Please rate my profile.hope u like ;)

Dreamy.love

j/k

Welcome and good luck.waving