no photo
Wed 06/05/13 12:04 PM

filipina- a girl lived in the philippines.

well? :D

Same as any other woman.

You are very cute by the way.flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 06/05/13 12:01 PM

what do you want !! a girl with sexy perfect body but fake or a slim and fat but real and natural ?? why

I get a choice?:tongue:
Great...another one who skipped the fine print! frustrated

If you don't choose someone within 24 hours, someone will be chosen for you. tongue2

Delivery takes 5-7 business days. :thumbsup:

Welllllllllll then, since I get a choice I would have to say that I prefer real and natural.... honestly, looks don't matter a whole lot to me, as long as the person is clean. I like a cute face but otherwise I am not very demanding. It's the personal chemistry that matters the most to me.

no photo
Wed 06/05/13 11:58 AM

what do you want !! a girl with sexy perfect body but fake or a slim and fat but real and natural ?? why

yes

you can have either Ken or Barbie

quit being fussy...lol

winking :laughing:

laugh

no photo
Wed 06/05/13 10:31 AM
Welcome and good luck.flowers

no photo
Wed 06/05/13 08:07 AM

no photo
Wed 06/05/13 07:49 AM

So, I met this guy

And

Now, all I want to do is

Have sex

Now, I have tried to put

The notion out of my head

Gone

I was doing a pretty good job

Well,

Once I tried to turn on the lights

Some hot novellas

With some spicy fellas

I would rather watch

Dramas about

Serial

Killers

Back to now

It's raining and I remember

My first Lust

And wanting to make love in

A castle

But the phrase

Make Love is so silly

To me

I think I would rather

So, I met this guy

And the lights turned on

And it's raining outside

And I'm remembering a fantasy

From the 1980's

If I knew then

What I know now

I would have eliminated

The hearts and flowers

The symbols of

Love

You see?

I met this guy

And the lights are on

The answer I speak in my sleep

What I need is a good ****

flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 06/04/13 09:47 PM
waving

no photo
Tue 06/04/13 09:31 PM

In the past, people found things to do to make a living. Before there were corporations and jobs... they sold cattle, broke horses, build wagons, tilled the fields, planted food, hunted, etc.

Now everyone sits around doing nothing because there are no jobs?

I say get up off your butts and find something to do and stop whining about there not being any jobs.

Well, starting a business is a lot different than starting a hobby. Businesses require money and permits and red-tape and things of that nature. Legal ones anyways. The system is stacked by the wealthy against the common person. It's the iron law of oligarchy. But hobbies are good. If one can get into one that doesn't cost a lot of money.

All I am hearing from you is BUT BUT BUT BUT....

:wink:

The question is: What if there was no such thing as Jobs? NO JOBS ANYWHERE.

People are going to do what they have to do to make a living. They are going to get into trading, hunting, planting, or some service or business.. etc.

People are not going to sit around whining about no jobs when they need to do something to survive.

Unfortunately some will turn to crime.

Government is not going to be able to do much about it when people start businesses without the "proper permits and red tape."

That is all about taxes. If there are no jobs, there can't really be any taxes.

I don't get why you are so against taxes.. taxes are what made this country the greatest all around... there is no place in this world where you don't have to pay taxes, and they help keep our country great. so why the big issue with taxes?

Because it's extortion? Because it's theft? The government tells us we have to do something to make a living, but why can they be bums and make their money off of us??? Double standard much?

Taxes did not and do not make this country the best, if you really think that I suggest you take the rose colored glasses off and look around again. They just exist to keep the rich rich and the poor poor, hell 2 percent of the US controls over 90 percent of the wealth! How can a country be great if so much of its' people is either straddling the poverty line or far below it?

When did this thing called "taxes" begin?

How are roads and bridges built and schools and firestations and police paid for?

btw. It is not extortion and it is not theft....

The hell it's not, forcing you to pay them money you EARNED against your will, is theft doesn't matter how you wanna justify it. They are nothing more than a glorified mafia, they act the same exact way.

And if you think that money they get really goes to what they say, you're very naive. This country would NOT be in the shape its' in if it did. Ever wonder why they constantly say they're losing money? Constantly needing to raise our taxes higher? Where the hell is the money going?

It's a nice thought that they give a damn about things and actually are honest about what they do with our money, but reality is they are just not. Notice they are not made to disclose how they spend, but we are? We can't get away with half the secrecy they do, why would that be?

Things are not what they seem.

you should find somewhere that makes you happy... it obviously isn't here...

he has every right to be here with a protected freedom of conscience and freedom of speech to think and say as he pleases regardless of what you think of it

dissension is what has made this country great. we are completely and disgustlingly overtaxed. gov't spending needs to halved by requirement - starting with salary and bennies and for that taxes that do remain we the tas payers need to be able to earmark how we want th money spent on the tax form with an independent auditor NOT the IRS - which is close to being abolished, I think - overseeing the process

then the politicians can find real jobs and answer the OP

"We" are not "overtaxed". That is political rhetoric. And the young man speaks of being self-reliant and living without any government. By all means, he can prove his point by doing so.....

we are most definitely over taxed and it is taxation without representation because we get no day in how OUR money is spent. my family was involved in military contracting so I have firsthand expereince with gov't waste in spending. so I KNOW firsthand we are over taxed to the max. you must be gov't

no one should get lifetime medical care at my expense

our young friend is under no obligation to prove anything to you, neither am I nor is anyone else. that is a weak distraction from some of his very valid points. Because he is young means he cannot have an opinion. There are actually state gov'ts that do quite well with little or no income tax. Plus I really think a lot of people feel they are not getting what we are paying for back on our taxes as so much of it goes to pay for programs working , middle class Americans do not need to benefit from. that's a picture with a problem. I see another gov't furlough coming up. have a good vacay

I think that people should always live up to the values that they claim to believe in. I think it would be a great example to all of humanity for someone to be able to survive without any government. I could support that. I wonder why more people have not tried it.....

Okay, you "think" and "feel" a lot of things. That's great. Opinions are good. Can you cite anything specific?

is there a specific reason why I should?

I have been specific in terms of things happening in this country and my idea waht could be, but no, not I am not going to do research for your benefit (sounds like a gov't request...a little free research at my expense? good luck with that) lol.

this is a discussion forum not a research paper. it is really not that important to me, but I do read the papers everyday - and at least 2 other news sources almost everyday npr, reuters, cnn, msn, yahoo, local paper, and bunch of specialty stuff in the environment and energy policy- and have a fair background - so I'm good.

if my opinons are not good enough talk to someone who you'd prefer, I guess. I do not debate. sorry

I have opinions but no, no feelings about any of this. there you are incorrect

huh slaphead :laughing: flowers

no photo
Tue 06/04/13 09:17 PM

Community gardens and month long hunting trips. old school. on top of that, everything would go back to being handmade. but somehow, someway I doubt much would change fundamentally from how things are now as opposed to a world with out jobs.

I'm pretty sure the hunter-gatherer lifestyle wasn't as appealing as it seems in hindsight.

no photo
Tue 06/04/13 09:15 PM

Not one of these taxes existed 100 years ago, and our nation was the most prosperous in the world. We had absolutely no national debt, had the largest
middle class in the world, and Mom stayed home to raise the kids."

People payed taxes 100 years ago. People payed taxes before this nation existed as well. And before that as well....

People have payed taxes since the first civilization came into existence.

what does that have to do with anything, read waht was said. it was a list of taxes that did not exist 100 years ago. no one said people did not pay taxes then. It is disgusting how deep and long the thievery has gotten

It has everything to do with it. Just because there is a list of taxes does not mean that the overall tax rates were lower. Also, society had less services 100 years ago. Many things that make life so nice now did not exist back then.

calling serious bullshsyte on this one - we had fewer taxes thw and a wealthier middle class. it is not "many things that make life nicer" that we are paying for - it is pork barrel gov't projects, overpaid politicians and freeloaders that we are paying for that we weren't paying for back then

Fewer taxes does not mean less taxes. The size of the middle class has changed many times over the decades. The rhetoric sounds great. Too bad the answers arn't so simple.

no photo
Tue 06/04/13 09:11 PM

In the past, people found things to do to make a living. Before there were corporations and jobs... they sold cattle, broke horses, build wagons, tilled the fields, planted food, hunted, etc.

I say get up off your butts and find something to do and stop whining about there not being any jobs.

Well, starting a business is a lot different than starting a hobby. Businesses require money and permits and red-tape and things of that nature. Legal ones anyways. The system is stacked by the wealthy against the common person. It's the iron law of oligarchy. But hobbies are good. If one can get into one that doesn't cost a lot of money.

People are going to do what they have to do to make a living. They are going to get into trading, hunting, planting, or some service or business.. etc.

People are not going to sit around whining about no jobs when they need to do something to survive.

Government is not going to be able to do much about it when people start businesses without the "proper permits and red tape."

I don't get why you are so against taxes.. taxes are what made this country the greatest all around... there is no place in this world where you don't have to pay taxes, and they help keep our country great. so why the big issue with taxes?

Because it's extortion? Because it's theft? The government tells us we have to do something to make a living, but why can they be bums and make their money off of us??? Double standard much?

Taxes did not and do not make this country the best, if you really think that I suggest you take the rose colored glasses off and look around again. They just exist to keep the rich rich and the poor poor, hell 2 percent of the US controls over 90 percent of the wealth! How can a country be great if so much of its' people is either straddling the poverty line or far below it?

How are roads and bridges built and schools and firestations and police paid for?

The hell it's not, forcing you to pay them money you EARNED against your will, is theft doesn't matter how you wanna justify it. They are nothing more than a glorified mafia, they act the same exact way.

And if you think that money they get really goes to what they say, you're very naive. This country would NOT be in the shape its' in if it did. Ever wonder why they constantly say they're losing money? Constantly needing to raise our taxes higher? Where the hell is the money going?

It's a nice thought that they give a damn about things and actually are honest about what they do with our money, but reality is they are just not. Notice they are not made to disclose how they spend, but we are? We can't get away with half the secrecy they do, why would that be?

he has every right to be here with a protected freedom of conscience and freedom of speech to think and say as he pleases regardless of what you think of it

dissension is what has made this country great. we are completely and disgustlingly overtaxed. gov't spending needs to halved by requirement - starting with salary and bennies and for that taxes that do remain we the tas payers need to be able to earmark how we want th money spent on the tax form with an independent auditor NOT the IRS - which is close to being abolished, I think - overseeing the process

"We" are not "overtaxed". That is political rhetoric. And the young man speaks of being self-reliant and living without any government. By all means, he can prove his point by doing so.....

we are most definitely over taxed and it is taxation without representation because we get no day in how OUR money is spent. my family was involved in military contracting so I have firsthand expereince with gov't waste in spending. so I KNOW firsthand we are over taxed to the max. you must be gov't

our young friend is under no obligation to prove anything to you, neither am I nor is anyone else. that is a weak distraction from some of his very valid points. Because he is young means he cannot have an opinion. There are actually state gov'ts that do quite well with little or no income tax. Plus I really think a lot of people feel they are not getting what we are paying for back on our taxes as so much of it goes to pay for programs working , middle class Americans do not need to benefit from. that's a picture with a problem. I see another gov't furlough coming up. have a good vacay

I think that people should always live up to the values that they claim to believe in. I think it would be a great example to all of humanity for someone to be able to survive without any government. I could support that. I wonder why more people have not tried it.....

Okay, you "think" and "feel" a lot of things. That's great. Opinions are good. Can you cite anything specific?

no photo
Tue 06/04/13 09:06 PM
Edited by Someone2callmyown on Tue 06/04/13 09:19 PM

Someone2callmyown

We have elections to decide representation. Have had them for hundreds of years. I'm merely stating the realities and not parrotting cable news talking points and overly simplistic slogans.

No, what you are doing is stating the obvious. Everyone knows we have elections to decide representation.

Apparently not.

Sweetestgirl11: "we are most definitely over taxed and it is taxation without representation because we get no day in how OUR money is spent."

no photo
Tue 06/04/13 08:59 PM

Not one of these taxes existed 100 years ago, and our nation was the most prosperous in the world. We had absolutely no national debt, had the largest

People payed taxes 100 years ago. People payed taxes before this nation existed as well. And before that as well....

what does that have to do with anything, read waht was said. it was a list of taxes that did not exist 100 years ago. no one said people did not pay taxes then. It is disgusting how deep and long the thievery has gotten

It has everything to do with it. Just because there is a list of taxes does not mean that the overall tax rates were lower. Also, society had less services 100 years ago. Many things that make life so nice now did not exist back then.

Most people who scrape up money they can't afford to pay taxes have no clue how the government wastes their money.

Sure some things are taken care of, but so much money is wasted.

Its a damn shame the amount of taxes we pay. Money is losing its value, food and gas prices are going up... and still they want taxes.

Many people don't know a lot of things. Makes no difference. Many people cannot program a computer or build an engine. That does not change anything. People can debate what they consider government waste. Most people disagree on what that is. The vast portion of government spending goes on defense spending. Some people do not consider that "waste". Some do. Taxes have been higher.

What they label "defense spending" is not really defense of this country.

It is aggression. It is used to fight wars for the corporations. It is building urban ASSAULT vehicles and tanks WE DO NOT NEED.

I agree. But others do not.....

So what's your point? I am quite sure there are many OTHERS who will ALWAYS DISAGREE WITH ANYONE.

There are millions of points of discussion and millions of opinions.

I am expressing mine. That's all I'm doing here.

Me too.

no photo
Tue 06/04/13 08:58 PM

We have elections to decide representation. Have had them for hundreds of years. I'm merely stating the realities and not parrotting cable news talking points and overly simplistic slogans.

no photo
Tue 06/04/13 08:53 PM

Most people who scrape up money they can't afford to pay taxes have no clue how the government wastes their money.

Its a damn shame the amount of taxes we pay. Money is losing its value, food and gas prices are going up... and still they want taxes.

Many people don't know a lot of things. Makes no difference. Many people cannot program a computer or build an engine. That does not change anything. People can debate what they consider government waste. Most people disagree on what that is. The vast portion of government spending goes on defense spending. Some people do not consider that "waste". Some do. Taxes have been higher.

What they label "defense spending" is not really defense of this country.

It is aggression. It is used to fight wars for the corporations. It is building urban ASSAULT vehicles and tanks WE DO NOT NEED.

I agree. But others do not.....

no photo
Tue 06/04/13 08:53 PM

And in Biblical times people hated the tax collector.

Many people hated Jesus too. Many people hate the rain. Many people hate cold weather. People hate a lot of things. Does not make it unneccessary.

We need tax reform. I did not say that all taxes are unnecessary.

The wealthy do not want to pay more. That's the "government raising taxes" they are always harping on and on about.

no photo
Tue 06/04/13 08:51 PM

Not much has changed. We hate the IRS.

Of course no one likes being forced to pay their fair share for living in this society. The wealthy least of all.

It is the middle class who pay most of the taxes. The wealthy have tax loop holes.

Hence, people complaining about the government "raising taxes" whenever they try to raise the rates on the upper class......

no photo
Tue 06/04/13 08:49 PM

no photo
Tue 06/04/13 08:45 PM

Not much has changed. We hate the IRS.

Of course no one likes being forced to pay their fair share for living in this society. The wealthy least of all.

no photo
Tue 06/04/13 08:43 PM

And in Biblical times people hated the tax collector.

Many people hated Jesus too. Many people hate the rain. Many people hate cold weather. People hate a lot of things. Does not make it unneccessary.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25