Community > Posts By > Dramatic Muffin

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sun 03/26/23 03:47 PM

Thinking why I was not informed of Mike's upcoming date with a Canadian gal ... and how did he cross the border???
Ha, I actua found a ND Chic.

Mike! :wave:

Are you dating a new lady? :two_hearts:

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sun 03/26/23 03:46 PM
Hi Poetry! :wave:

Thinking it’s 4:43am and I’m very glad I put a meal in the crockpot last night so that it’s ready to feed Mark when we get home. Cause I’m definitely too tired to cook!

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sun 03/26/23 03:42 PM
Sounds like you’re dating the wrong women. There are a lot of women who value loyalty. Maybe change your “type” and be open to dating ladies different from what you’d typically be drawn to.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sun 03/26/23 03:39 PM
I’m in my way to pick up Mark from the airport. :heartpulse:

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sun 03/26/23 03:37 PM
You’re a fun addition to Mingle—welcome!

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 03/24/23 03:35 AM
Not

Drinking red wine with Italian food?

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 03/24/23 03:31 AM
From everything I’ve read, yes it is. It’s really difficult for me though!

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 03/24/23 03:29 AM
Thinking it’s been an amazing week in Chiang Mai. Saw some beautiful temples, visited a Hmong village in the mountains, received a water blessing from a monk, pet some elephants, had lots of massages. Still, I’m ready to go home. And Mark will be here on Monday morning!

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 03/24/23 03:25 AM
Having a lazy last day in Chiang Mai. Went for afternoon tea and shopping, then got a massage, now having dinner at a fancy Italian restaurant (had enough of Thai food!). The good thing about a solo trip is that you can do whatever you want!

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 03/17/23 08:09 AM
Thinking as much as I love my first grade students, when I’m not at work I not amused by kids running around in public. I never say anything, but in my head I’m thinking “Beat it! Scram!”

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 03/17/23 07:50 AM
At the airport, waiting to board my flight to Thailand. So happy to be on spring break for two weeks! 🥳

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Thu 03/16/23 06:21 AM
Edited by Dramatic Muffin on Thu 03/16/23 06:21 AM
Thinking I’m leaving for Chiang Mai, Thailand tomorrow after work. Haven’t packed, haven’t done much planning. Too stressed and burned out at work to really think about it yet.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Wed 03/15/23 11:43 PM

I’m going to research this, because Bart, you do tend to post some hyperbolic, incomplete information. I am fairly certain there is more to it than this. But we can agree that California has some crazy stuff going on.

I did get something wrong , sorry. It’s only San Francisco. For now anyway. And I could be wrong about the governor’s support. But the #s are correct for what they recommend. Every citizen of a different race in San Francisco would be on the hook for $600,000.00

Read the article. WOW. Even if it's only San Francisco, that's still 50,000 black people, according to the article. $5 million for each person who qualifies? That's outrageous. Completely agree with you on this one. I would be shocked if it actually happened.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Wed 03/15/23 06:03 PM
I’m going to research this, because Bart, you do tend to post some hyperbolic, incomplete information. I am fairly certain there is more to it than this. But we can agree that California has some crazy stuff going on.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Mon 03/13/23 06:06 PM

That's why I only date rich women.

A perfectly reasonable solution. :thumbsup:

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sun 03/12/23 09:08 PM
Thinking it's fun to have a sneaky leprechaun who visits my first grade class every day until St. Patrick's day. He even has his own email account that he uses to send my class emails and pictures. I'm feeling very clever this week!

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sun 03/12/23 09:06 PM
I reported him. He's spamming a lot of threads with this crap.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sun 03/12/23 09:05 PM
Please stop spamming the threads. No one cares about this.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sun 03/12/23 08:38 PM
Edited by Dramatic Muffin on Sun 03/12/23 08:46 PM

I don't think about Trump until the media, politically driven DA's and prosecutors or politicians talk about him.

But then again I'm not obsessed with the past and don't allow anyone, including former presidents, to live in my head rent free.

I have to roll my eyes at this one. Trump isn't in the past. It's not as if he's retiring and looking to lead a quiet life out of the public eye. He's running for president again. And it's just common sense for people to look at a person's past history in determining whether to vote for them. We all factor in a person's past when deciding the role they will play in our lives. Would you date a recent parolee who had tortured and killed her prior boyfriend? Or would her past factor into your decision?

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Thu 03/09/23 02:14 AM
Edited by Dramatic Muffin on Thu 03/09/23 02:19 AM
This should not have been given to only one side. Furthermore, if it is given to the right, giving it to Tucker Carlson seriously undermines any credibility. His show is entertainment (not news), and even Fox News says as much.

In a slander case against Tucker Carlson in 2020, Fox News lawyers claim that a reasonable person would not take the things Tucker Carlson says as facts.

"Just read U.S. District Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil's opinion, leaning heavily on the arguments of Fox's lawyers: The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "

She wrote: "Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive[s] with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes."

The link to this entire NPR article is here:

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/917747123/you-literally-cant-believe-the-facts-tucker-carlson-tells-you-so-say-fox-s-lawye

Unfortunately, a LOT of Fox News viewers DO take what he says as fact (I used to be one of them). So my opinion is, either give the footage to both sides, or give it to a legitimate and credible news personality.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25