MoonsDragonLionWolf's photo
Tue 10/01/13 11:11 AM

If she's pregnant and lets say the baby turns out to be mine how do I tell her I don't want to be with her. It was a mistake and I should've been more responsible I know.

There's a price to be paid for mistakes.

Tue 10/01/13 11:08 AM

You can't as you'll never truly know the other person.
It's best to avoid long distance relationships at all costs or it might just cost you your heart and your Mountain Dew.

drinks

Hi(((Moons)))flowers

Hi. waving

Tue 10/01/13 10:24 AM
You can't as you'll never truly know the other person.
It's best to avoid long distance relationships at all costs or it might just cost you your heart and your Mountain Dew.

drinks

Tue 10/01/13 07:51 AM
Sucks for them.

Now they can't afford to buy Mountain Dew.

I have lots of Mountain Dew myself however. drinks

Tue 10/01/13 07:47 AM
If you are not genuine yourself you will not find someone else who is.

If you're going to fish for a certain type then you will need the right kind of bate.

Gummy worms will only get you so far.

drinks

Tue 10/01/13 07:41 AM

I had sex with a woman sat 21st and today she called me and said shes pregnant the 31st. Is that possible? Please help!!!!!!!!!!

*kicks you in the face!* :angry:

Every action has a consequence.
I suggest that you use caution next time and think with your brain first.

Tue 10/01/13 07:30 AM

Its a very common question among women, and there are many different reason that have been given. So i would really love to hear from the guys themselves as they often tend to shy away from this question.

Why does anyone lie?
To deceive or to be decepted.
Gender doesn't make any human more or less prone to lying.

They're all greedy soabs! :angry:

It's a good thing I'm a LunarDragon. drinks

Tue 10/01/13 07:26 AM

Why are fathers over protective of their daughters?

Have you not heard about all those Mountain Dew stealing alien soabs that are out there mate?

If they weren't overprotective then their daughters would be underprotected and would then become easy targets for those Mountain Dew stealing alien soabs to trick into giving up all of their Mountain Dew or money for Mountain Dew.

That's why. drinks

Tue 09/10/13 08:41 AM

Since day one, Putin had been playing Obama like a fine tuned violin.
Now, knowing Obama is in a pickle with his red line, Putin reaches out and gives Obama a political way out of his mess.
With Russia and Syria offering in principle to hand over his chemical weapons to international control, gives Obama the exit door he needs to back off his strike.

Obama's spin machine will try to say it's because of his threat to strike that Syria and Russia agrees to this new option.

The truth is Russia would love to see an American "Limited" strike. Russia has sent electronic warfare ships to the area(spy ships)that would monitor our strike. Russia would gain valuable knowledge and intel of how far our capabilities have come over the last 10 years without sustaining much damage to Syria or Assad's forces.

One must wonder why Putin would concede to a deal that would save face for Obama. Knowing full well that things were looking pretty bleak in congress for Obama why would he offer such a plan?

Will Obama's deal with the devil call for huge concessions to Putin behind the scenes?
Will Obama forget about arming the rebels after this debacle blows over?

One can only guess, but Putin had Obama over a barrel and one must be very suspicious of what the Puppet Master is up to.

This is a no-brainer. Russia gains international stature. The US loses it.

As if the US hasn't already lost it. whoa

Tue 09/10/13 08:37 AM

I'm a single mom of a beautiful 3 year old little girl. It's so hard finding a decent guy. I want someone who's going to be good to me but also good to her. I don't want to bring a guy around that shes going to get close to then them walking out of our lives like the last guy did

That's exactly why your search will be a difficult one.

Tue 09/10/13 08:34 AM
Perhaps all they need is to be kicked in the face with a book by someone hyperjacked on Mountain Dew!

:angry:

Tue 09/10/13 08:31 AM
Quit whining and drink a 2 liter of Mountain Dew Voltage and eat some pizza!
That's where the energy is and you'll feel better!
If you want attention then you'd better be prepared to earn it because you've got a lot of competition out there!

Now are you going to crawl back into your lonely hole or are you going to take my advice and actually do something productive to change it?!

Tue 09/10/13 08:23 AM
Putin knows what he's doing when it comes to foreign policy while Obama and his administration are running around in circles with their heads up their backsides!
Those soabs!

Tue 09/10/13 08:17 AM
F the government!
That's patriotism all right!

Mon 09/09/13 04:17 PM

I don't have a favorite, just several I like.

Mythbusters, Top Gear, Haunted History, Big Bang Theory, Modern Marvels, Ancient Discoveries... etc.

Mythbusters is awesome.
I learn a lot from that show.

:smile:

Mon 09/09/13 01:29 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. think

So many shows that I like.
I probably couldn't name just one favorite.
It would probably be like 10 favorites.

Mainly anime like Naruto, Sword Art Online, Soul Eater, Inuyasha, One Piece, Pokemon, Looney Tunes, The Looney Tunes Show, WWE Raw, and WWE Smackdown.

Mon 09/09/13 11:58 AM
Edited by MoonsDragonLionWolf on Mon 09/09/13 11:58 AM

Mon 09/09/13 11:56 AM
If you launch a military attack against another country, regardless how it's done, it's considered an act of war and therefore a declaration of war.

Imagine if some other country out there decided to launch two hundred missiles into our country.
We wouldn't call it a limited strike and then let it go.
It would be considered an act of war against us and take appropriate action.
Assad and his allies will be no different.

An act of war and a declaration of war are the same exact thing.
If Obama is foolish enough to strike Syria he will bring the US right into the middle of that country's civil war where we can do no good.

Also for the fools saying that this isn't Iraq or Afghanistan, you're right on that point.
Iraq and Afghanistan weren't in the middle of a civil war when we went in.
A civil war is one big mess.
Even bigger when you factor in the fact that there is no good side for us to choose as much as the fools want to believe.

Syria is in the midst of chaos.
If the US or any country launches a military strike of any kind it will only further the chaos.

Mon 09/09/13 09:00 AM

Doin same thing everyday routinely is boring.

Do something different everyday then.
Life is only boring if you're boring.

whoa

Fri 09/06/13 03:14 PM

You've told me nothing!
You're in kahoots with the Mountain Dew stealing aliens!

*furiously sets up cookie traps*

You were not even a member of Mingle when I talked about this plan.
So, no, I didn't tell YOU anything.

Well you're not me.
I am me.
Therefore I win.

drinks

Now stay away from my Mountain Dew you kahooter! :angry:

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25