MoonsDragonLionWolf's photo
Wed 08/14/13 09:35 AM

Lasenga Pizza!

All you'd have to do is make pizza crust or buy one, and use the heated tomato sauce/beef combo as well as whatever other ingrediants you use to make lasenga, and then put the cheese on top of it and then put it in the oven and make sure the oven is turned on at about 350 degrees or so.
After about 15 minutes or so take it out and slice it up and there you'll have a delicious Lasenga Pizza to serve.

No noodles involved. :thumbsup:

I just thought of this idea just now.
I haven't actually tried it but I imagine that it would taste brilliant.

:smile:

1 lb ground beef
8 ounces tomato sauce
1/4 cup water
1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope spaghetti sauce mix, divided
16 ounces hot roll mix
1 cup warm water (120 degrees)
12 ounces small curd cottage cheese
1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)

Directions:

In large skillet, cook beef until no longer pink; drain. Stir in tomato sauce, water and 3 tablespoons spaghetti sauce mix; heat through.
In a large bowl, combine contents of flour and yeast packets from hot roll mix; add remaining spaghetti sauce mix. (This seemed like not enough dough and I opted to use my own dough adding the spaghetti sauce mix to that) and you could probably use a premade crust also.
if using the hot roll mix; Stir in warm water until dough pulls away from sides of bowl. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 5 minutes. or prepare your own dough.
Roll into a 17" X 12" rectangle. Transfer to a greased 15" X 10" x 1" baking pan; build up edges slightly.
spread cottage cheese over dough. Top with meat mixture and parmesan cheese.
Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake 5 minutes more til cheese it melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.

Read more: <a href="http://www.food.com/recipe/lasagna-pizza-pizza-dough-style-no-noodles-183024?oc=linkback">http://www.food.com/recipe/lasagna-pizza-pizza-dough-style-no-noodles-183024?oc=linkback</a>

That sounds very good.
I'll have to try making that sometime.
I might get tomato sauce everywhere though.
It will likely be a very messy job.

Wed 08/14/13 09:24 AM
I'm not surprised. whoa
Obama and his administration allowed terrorists to do whatever the hell they wanted to over there with no consequences.
There's still no real consequences after the attack on the US embassy in Benghazi to this day.
They've only just now gotten around to filing sealed charges.
Who knows if they really plan on bringing any of them in.
This is more than likely just more smoke and mirrors in an attempt to ease the rage of those angered by the lack of action.
While they continue to take absolutely zero action.

It angers me! :angry:

Wed 08/14/13 09:08 AM

Jesse Jackson Jr. says he's sorry for his crimes

Former Illinois Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. and his wife, Sandra, arrive at federal court in Washington, Wednesday, Aug. 14, 2013, to learn their fates when a federal judge sentences the one-time power couple for misusing $750,000 in campaign money on everything from a gold-plated Rolex watch and mink capes to vacations and mounted elk heads.

Jackson's wife was heard saying, " I told him not to buy those moose heads".

Who the hell buys Elk Heads!?
This guy should be sorry that he didn't know how to spend all of that money inappropriately, the proper way!

:angry:

Wed 08/14/13 08:57 AM
My belongings are mine.
If you can't accept that then you are not Luna, whom I seek & is the only girl that I would ever be with.
I don't go around telling girls what they're allowed to posses so why would they try to tell me what I can have?
I don't want the girl that I'm with to be my mother.
Telling me what to do, nagging me for no reason, and being a total drag.
I'm capable of making my own decisions.

Just in case you don't know who I am. whoa

I am Lunar, The MoonsDragonLionWolf, Knight Of Moonlight! :angry:

Wed 08/14/13 07:00 AM

who believes in spell casters

and what have been ur experience

There are lots of frauds out there. I would like to meet a legit one.

You won't meet a legit one.
Anyone claiming to be one are role players.

The last legit spell caster or wizard was Merlin.

drinks

Wed 08/14/13 06:52 AM
There's no good way to say it's over if the other person still wants to be with you.
Personally I'd just be honest about it and move on.
You don't have to be mean about it and you don't necessarily have to be nice about it.

shades

If I'm breaking up with you because I found out that you're a Mountain Dew stealing alien though then I'm definitely going to be mean about it.

Wed 08/14/13 06:42 AM
Yes, you have multiple problems.
The combination between your prescription medication, e-cigarette, and alcohol is likely causing your anxiety and not allowing you to sleep.

My advice is to stop drinking alcohol firstly.
Nothing good will come from the constant drinking of that stuff.

The next and most important thing I would advise you to do is to take a look at your prescription medication and talk to your doctor and see if there are any non medication alternatives for them as your medication may be causing your anxiety and inability to sleep.
Personally I tend to try to stay away from prescription medicine unless it's absolutely necessary.

Thirdly, the e-cigarettes are better for you than regular cigarettes, make no mistake about that, but they still contain nicotine which is what makes cigarettes addictive and the constant need for nicotine is another thing that is likely causing your anxiety and inability to sleep so my advice is to try to cut back on it and if you can eventually stop using it or cigarettes altogether.

If you really feel that you have a problem don't hesitate to talk to your friends/family about it and maybe even consider joining support groups that can help.

Wed 08/14/13 06:12 AM
Edited by MoonsDragonLionWolf on Wed 08/14/13 06:21 AM
Lasenga Pizza!

All you'd have to do is make pizza crust or buy one, and use the heated tomato sauce/beef combo as well as whatever other ingrediants you use to make lasenga, and then put the cheese on top of it and then put it in the oven and make sure the oven is turned on at about 350 degrees or so.
After about 15 minutes or so take it out and slice it up and there you'll have a delicious Lasenga Pizza to serve.

No noodles involved. :thumbsup:

I just thought of this idea just now.
I haven't actually tried it but I imagine that it would taste brilliant.

Wed 08/14/13 06:08 AM
what

Tue 08/13/13 01:34 PM

If that is what you think, then feel free to keep all of your doors and windows unlocked.

That's exactly what the leader of the Mountain Dew stealing aliens wants you to do!
Bad Alf!

Tue 08/13/13 10:03 AM

Chilling video from a home in Dekalb County, Ga., shows local police entering a house illegally, berating the home's residents and then tackling them to the ground.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7zYKgDTuDA#at=135

The entire incident took place because the mother of the home, Natania Griffin, was two weeks late on paying a $1,000 fee to the county.

Griffin's 23-year-old son, Donovan Hall, recorded the event. He was alarmed and confused when police began banging loudly on his door in the middle of the night.

"I was immediately confused as to why the police would be at my house," Hall told the Huffington Post. "The knocks became more and more aggressive."

On the video, Hall timidly opens the door and asks the police why they are at the house. But police quickly enter the home and soon pin Donovan and his brother on the ground.

"One officer hit me in the face with his gun and I fell to the floor," Hall said. "Another officer began kicking me and bending back my arms. They put handcuffs on me and continued to kick and punch me. At that point, an officer with his knee in my back stood up and put both feet on top of my head. He was standing on top of my head."

The officer's continued being violent to the boys, even putting a Taser to the head of Hall's younger brother.

"Why are you being so aggressive, sir?" Hall asks in the video. "We haven't done anything wrong."

The officers never answered Hall's question.

Later in the video, an officer can be heard saying "I wish I could cane both of y'all."

Griffin says she was never asked for her name or read her Miranda rights.

"It was a perfect storm of abusive power and arrogance," she said. "They are criminals. Their conduct was criminal."

Hall posted his video to YouTube where it received almost 200,000 views. The video ended up on the front page of Reddit.

The family hopes to hire a lawyer and press charge against the DeKalb Police Department, but they lack the funds to do so. They are hoping that the video will spread awareness of the incident and someone will agree to represent them without charge.

"Although it happened to my family, it's a microcosm of the world," Griffin said. "What about the other countless families who feel powerless against this kind of tyranny? Who is championing their cause? This is a problem."

Sounds like those police officers were looking to get un-alived.
Enter my home illegally like that and you won't live very long.
Doesn't matter whether you hide behind a badge or a mask.

They were probably in kahoots with the Mountain Dew stealing alien soabs!

Tue 08/13/13 06:34 AM

ooo thnk you i'll give them ago hope i'll see you on when you get back on your feet thanks for your help do you play any online PC games

Nope as I don't have a gaming PC.
Though I'm probably going to buy something like an Alienware in the future.

Mon 08/12/13 08:43 AM

just so tired

You don't need a hug.
You need a pillow, a blanket, and a cardboard box (Just in Case).

think

Stop being difficult and give her a hug!

I'm not being difficult.
I'm being logical.
Also, I don't hug Somebody-I-Don't-Knows.
They could be in kahoots with the Mountain Dew stealing aliens.

scared

Sun 08/11/13 02:20 PM
Resident Evil 5.
Always a blast. I had it on PS3 and loved it. Very fun.
Especially when you have someone else to play with.
Also especially when you buy all of the add-ons.

I'd probably also say Red Dead Redemption that I also had on PS3.
It was fun when I played it. Especially with friends.

Currently I'm a jobless gamer with only a PS2 for right now and my Kingdom Hearts & Kingdom Hearts II games along with a handful of other games.
Once I have a job though I'm going to get the Nintendo 3DS XL and a new PS3 along with all of my old games.

drinks

Sun 08/11/13 02:11 PM

just so tired

You don't need a hug.
You need a pillow, a blanket, and a cardboard box (Just in Case).

think

Sun 08/11/13 02:06 PM
Edited by MoonsDragonLionWolf on Sun 08/11/13 02:06 PM

I think men and women keep internal 'secrets' to be strong,,,,

they also keep secrets to be deceptive

I think men hold in more of the secrets though, out of a need to be strong, and out of a need to be deceptive

Women can be just as deceitful and secretive as men.

No one will ever be able to claim that one gender is more so a liar than another because every human regardless of gender is equally capable of concealing information and being deceptive.

drinks

Sat 08/10/13 12:52 PM

I don't have an on or off switch as I'm not a robot.
I have likes and dislikes.

whoa
the dislikes r infact trigger?

Yep.
They trigger whether or not my interests will be held.

drinks

Sat 08/10/13 10:02 AM
I don't have an on or off switch as I'm not a robot.
I have likes and dislikes.

whoa

Fri 08/09/13 11:03 AM

why are you still single?
how many times should i need to hear those questions everyday?
arent people have anything to ask than this questions? Haaaist just people around me are so .....
anyone wants to marry me here so I would hear different questions daily?

You're in kahoots with the Mountain Dew stealing aliens aren't you?!

Fri 08/09/13 10:44 AM

So this week has been going so slow since I made plans with a beautiful young lady that I met here to meet on Sunday now it's going so fast and I'm so nervous that when I think about it I start to sweat and shake a Little lol.
I even think my dogs can smell the fear lol. Is that a sign that I'm not ready? Should I postpone? Or just grow some balls and do it? We have shared over 1000 mails in a week, I feel like I've known her for ages,we have the same likes, interests and views and she accepts that I'm a single dad with a lot of responsibility but still I'm freaking out. Any advice on how to overcome my fear or thoughts about this pls feel free to comment lol

Drink some Mountain Dew and kick yourself in the face.
You can't let fear stop you.
Gotta kick that fear in the face and step up.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25