mygenerationbaby's photo
Tue 12/29/09 11:41 AM
Oh crap, I'm talking to myself. anyway, as I was thinking...the things that bug me the most..you wanna hear it? sure, ok...some of the phrases people use that seem to have no meaning, like "no playing games" What do you want to call this then? Isn't it essentially a game? One guy said he wouldn't talk to a woman who was also having communications with someone else. So no games doesn't mean he doesn't like scrabble, I guess. It means it's got to be me and only me, don't hurt my feelings, but don't lie to me either. If I can't win, then nobody can. So I'm not playing.

Then there's the alliterations all over the place. Why can't we just take the extra nanosecond to type things out. SWIM is just as much trouble as typing see what I mean. see what I mean? why is LOL so much cooler than ha ahhahhaaa!!!?

mygenerationbaby's photo
Tue 12/29/09 11:08 AM
Edited by mygenerationbaby on Tue 12/29/09 11:10 AM
This is funny, Synergized
I know what you mean. I meet a guy from another free singles site, and when we met at the coffee shop he said, well I see you are over weight (my picture and profile reflect the true me), but you are still pretty. After 2 meetings he said I am not sure I can handle your weight. Are you going to go on a diet soon? I said, well I am positive I cannot handle the weight of your judging. 2 months later he contacted me again and told me that he could not find any other nice women out there and he would like to get to know me better. I of course replied that I knew him as well as I wanted to.
Edited by synergized on Thu 10/29/09 08:32 AM

Ask him for a fax number and send him a paper cut out dolly for Christmas!
noway laugh What a dope! Why didn't he ask if you were synergized? That would have been more interesting, don't you think?

mygenerationbaby's photo
Tue 12/29/09 10:58 AM
Edited by mygenerationbaby on Tue 12/29/09 11:00 AM

Don't you like the profiles that want the barbie doll type with a good career, money and own home lol Hell I would stay single If a had a bod like that :)

Yeah, that's great. Did you see the new Barbie that came out this year? Divorce Barbie..for real!!
I just HAD to HAVE one!...
... She comes with all Ken's stuff.

mygenerationbaby's photo
Tue 12/29/09 10:53 AM

I like to pretend I'm a pirate sometimes

does that count?

Quiet, huh? It's always the quiet ones.
And women who love too much. Love is the drug...I'm thinking of, i feel a song coming on. Don't be scared, Beware, that's all. And don't think you're going to come on some crazy social network and go away unscathed. You can't take it too seriously, letting complete strangers hurt your feelings, woman!

mygenerationbaby's photo
Tue 12/29/09 10:46 AM
I see what you're saying. But I must respectfully disagree. Dems are not trying to pass the buck. They're trying to do the jobs they were ELECTED to do. If that means wasting time trying to get REPUBS off their back, so be it. I think Obama should blow them off. He gave them plenty of chances to participate. All they ever do is criticize. Hey, no one was killed. And you're taking this little ball and running around screaming with your head cut off. Because you don't love your Mother. Not in this life anyway.

mygenerationbaby's photo
Tue 12/29/09 10:41 AM
What's a raison d'etere, Fanta?

mygenerationbaby's photo
Tue 12/29/09 10:38 AM

Bill Clinton(Yale Law School Grad and Rhoades Scholar)
Barack Obama( Graduated Harvard Law Magna Cum Laude)

both inhaled,,, Evidence that weed doesnt make you dumb(but if you are already dumb, drugs dont help,,case in point, cocaine and George W.)

This one is worth a repeat. laugh love

mygenerationbaby's photo
Tue 12/29/09 10:34 AM

What I'm trying to say is if your gonna keep marijuana illegal, then alcohol should be too. Am I correct in my thought process???flowerforyou

Absolutely. This has nothing to do with how many people get killed on the roads. Alcohol wins that torture hands down. We just can't make enough money on it. Now if it was nutritional, then we'd be flying.:angel:

mygenerationbaby's photo
Tue 12/29/09 10:28 AM

WOW... 100% for .....

WHY is it Illeagal?

mostly because around the time of the depression marijuana was associated with mexican immigrants and the border states, California, New Mexico, Arizona, and Texas demanded it as a way to control them. That is where the old "reefer madness" thing began

now they are leading the way to legalization. ironic isnt it?

Cool information, thanks, and yes, very ironic.

mygenerationbaby's photo
Tue 12/29/09 10:20 AM
Edited by mygenerationbaby on Tue 12/29/09 10:20 AM
Nice work, Fanta...Republicans had their chance to muck up the works. It's time to play fair. Give Obama his day at the helm. He shouldn't have to waste so much time trying to please the ghosts of the past. God they're annoying. All they do is pick pick pick. Meanwhile, the rest of the world is laughing their @$$e$ off, because we can't get it together. Like it or not, Democracy won this round. Back off and quit your dam whining (to all the snarling RedVested Dogs).

Full body scans are not facist. That's like saying campfires are the only politically correct way to cook meat. What's the matter? Is showing what you got making it too hard for you to destroy the world. We sooorrry.

mygenerationbaby's photo
Tue 12/29/09 09:49 AM
More more! More Pancakes!
We want to see your story too.

mygenerationbaby's photo
Tue 12/29/09 09:45 AM

Can we all stop worrying about things that don't really matter? laugh

It worries me that you would say that Blondie

mygenerationbaby's photo
Tue 12/29/09 09:30 AM
Now that's cool! It would be great if they had sticks pointing out like bayonets and little Robin Hood hats.

mygenerationbaby's photo
Tue 12/29/09 09:25 AM
So true. So funny it hurts when I laugh.sad

mygenerationbaby's photo
Tue 12/29/09 02:14 AM
Operates metal detector on beaches.

mygenerationbaby's photo
Tue 12/29/09 02:10 AM

waving Welcome to T's Randomness Room. waving

Feel free to hang out.

Listen to some music.

Tell some jokes.

biggrin Welcome! flowers

There's music? Where do we get the music?
Now I know why I'm not having as much fun
as everyone else.

mygenerationbaby's photo
Tue 12/29/09 02:06 AM
Rottin

mygenerationbaby's photo
Tue 12/29/09 02:05 AM
Nice hat.
That's all I got.

mygenerationbaby's photo
Tue 12/29/09 02:02 AM
i would, but looks like he's attracted to someone else.

mygenerationbaby's photo
Tue 12/29/09 01:58 AM
Fett!! Stop this crazy thing!

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25