mygenerationbaby's photo
Wed 11/11/09 10:26 PM
no you won't

mygenerationbaby's photo
Wed 11/11/09 10:25 PM
I am interested to know what the original antecedent was, that cause the originator to become so upset about the way people talk. And at the end, he says if you decide it's because you want to win, then don't reply. something something wink. Problem solved he said. So wouldn't that have ended the arguing about arguing posed by the original arguer himself?

i told you this was fun, evan

mygenerationbaby's photo
Wed 11/11/09 10:21 PM
The originator claims that arguing for the sake of arguing is abusive against logic. Does logic have feelings? Equal rights for Logic, we demand it now!

mygenerationbaby's photo
Wed 11/11/09 10:19 PM
Hi there Evan!!

mygenerationbaby's photo
Wed 11/11/09 10:13 PM
This looks like a lot of fun. I'm jumping in, OK? My idea about truth and logic, where people argue about which is which and what is what, is that the whole thing is an ART. Not only do you see what you want to see, you hear what you want to hear. Unless you like to argue a lot...then you see all the stuff you don't want to see and hear, and argue about it...Also, arguing is fun, like a game people think they can win...like the lottery...you can never really win the whole thing.

mygenerationbaby's photo
Wed 11/11/09 04:34 PM
I'll go first? Rules: double word combos and hyphens are OK e.g. Penultimate Try...Second-to-last Try

First term:

Lambasted

mygenerationbaby's photo
Wed 11/11/09 04:29 PM

here

Here? Advanced intermediates register here? I better go check into the starter class...
but where?

mygenerationbaby's photo
Wed 11/11/09 04:25 PM
Came into this room thinking, this could be a lot of fun. Messing up someone elses thread. All kinds of misunderstood possibilities. so are we threading or not? Unraveling, maybe? Curiosity got me rolling, this looks like an angry woman who could use some kind of help. Most likely she is misunderstood. So, is this a thread or not a thread people?

mygenerationbaby's photo
Tue 11/10/09 06:06 PM
I think Boo means Beau, just guessing. If it's a specific person, try people search. If it's anyone interesting from Mingle, then jump on in. We're all special. There is no one right person in this world with a tag that has your name on it. Happy shopping!

mygenerationbaby's photo
Tue 11/10/09 06:01 PM
Hello dgfp,
I checked out your profile and thought I might give you a few suggestions. Go into the Community tab and start in on some of the discussions. People probably can't tell much from just seeing your photos, although they are good ones. See if you can write "more about me" in your profile. It may be a mystery wherever is it you are from. Armenia, right? So you could talk about that. Best of all, you can hit the search tab and start looking for people you would like to send greetings to. Don't be so shy. Also, no one knows what dgfp means. Maybe you're a bada**, it's hard to tell. Women fear bad**ses. Let us in, and then we will let you in, see what I'm saying? GL Judyglasses

mygenerationbaby's photo
Tue 11/10/09 05:51 PM
Hi Joy! What is your Benagali name? I know some Hindi, does that count for something? Thsi site is Bahut Accha Hai. Join in anywhere in the community section and have fun with us. We are a friendly bunch of people. Can you tell us how to say How Are You? in Bengali?

mygenerationbaby's photo
Mon 11/09/09 09:33 PM
Oops, gotta feelin' i aint assposta bee heere
wut is man law anywayzz??

mygenerationbaby's photo
Mon 11/09/09 09:16 PM

damn, should have gotten in more frequent flyer miles...
slaphead :angel: waving shades If lunatics could fly, this place would be an airport!scared rofl

mygenerationbaby's photo
Mon 11/09/09 09:12 PM

Last one out be sure to turn out the lights.
For real man, turn out the lights, my God my eyes are burning!

mygenerationbaby's photo
Mon 11/09/09 09:10 PM
VERY FUNNY Donmanthink

mygenerationbaby's photo
Thu 09/17/09 08:59 PM
This is great. People actually talking. The media is so overwhelmed with issues, and they pick out the ones where people are screaming and behaving badly much of the time. It's nice to know there are plenty of level headed people here, who really care about our country as a whole. Democrat.

mygenerationbaby's photo
Thu 09/17/09 08:52 PM

Socially, i am a liberal. I believe people can, and should govern themselves.

hate to break it to you, but this is a conservative view!! Liberals want more government... conservatives believe in less government....

think about it...

actually, at it's core - people governing themselves can likely be considered as anarchist... but......

Government is an economic issue. Socially liberal means managment of daily life. for example, I do not believe in regulating what people can and cannot do provided it does not interfere with the core liberties of others. Conservatives generally believe in regulation of daily life like no gay marriage, no sex outside of wedlock, no abortion, etc.

Government should have no other purpose but protecting the core liberties of its nation's citizens in cases where no state can do it fairly and efficently. basically, interstate commerce, national defense, etc. it's a very short list.

mygenerationbaby's photo
Sat 09/12/09 10:59 PM
When is a nut not a nut?

mygenerationbaby's photo
Sat 09/12/09 10:55 PM
Miniturizes people's farm animals

mygenerationbaby's photo
Sat 09/12/09 10:49 PM
Posts scandalous rumours about herself late at night when there's no one to talk to.