mygenerationbaby's photo
Tue 12/29/09 01:56 AM
Yah, that too. But what in the world is a DRE BLIZZARD?

mygenerationbaby's photo
Tue 12/29/09 01:53 AM
Good job Starting A War LadyLid! Just kidding. This started out as a very thoughtful discussion on a very complex topic. But now we just don't want to play anymore.

mygenerationbaby's photo
Tue 12/29/09 01:36 AM
It's good! You listed lots of cool stuff you like to do, and you sound like a really nice guy. I think you have too many of the same kind of pictures. Take out all the ones except the first one, and the one with the hands. Because it's the only smiling one. Women like smiles. Even if the teeth aren't good. When you don't show your teeth, they just think you're hiding a bunch of rotten brussel sprouts in there. Get a closer headshot too, so your head isn't cut off in all your communications. The main thing is to get in here and participate. Peace out, MyGeneration

mygenerationbaby's photo
Tue 12/29/09 01:24 AM
Turn sideways and I'll tell you.
Just kidding, let me go see...

mygenerationbaby's photo
Tue 12/29/09 01:21 AM
Jay

mygenerationbaby's photo
Tue 12/29/09 01:18 AM
Do I have to go to the answers section to find out what a "flip" is now? Or am I just flipping out over nothing?

mygenerationbaby's photo
Tue 12/29/09 01:16 AM
Please, for real, what's a flip??

mygenerationbaby's photo
Tue 12/29/09 01:14 AM

I just got home today after being snowed in at my parent's house for 5 days. I had a great time though!

Welcome back jadday. Did you get frisked at the airport? They should have listened to the post, when that Yemen guy told his "...in my pants Thread.

mygenerationbaby's photo
Tue 12/29/09 01:07 AM
Set your sights farther North than usual then. I hear the further south you go the fewer teeth you'll have. Now quit picking on the toothless wonders, people. Use floss instead. I think it's a good plan to have as many spare body parts in a tightly sealed jar in your bathroom. That way you won't swallow any of them in the middle of the night.

mygenerationbaby's photo
Tue 12/29/09 12:33 AM
My brother flies a Cessna 6 seater. where you going?

mygenerationbaby's photo
Tue 12/29/09 12:29 AM
you people are insane, certifiable, wacked out, embodiments of the true blue lunatic, luna-ticks

mygenerationbaby's photo
Tue 12/29/09 12:13 AM
Edited by mygenerationbaby on Tue 12/29/09 12:16 AM
The Conversation Within

The Coffee Bean was calling me. Not the beans, but the cafe. The Coffee Bean. Later on, I sort of figured out, it may have been the actual beans after all. They talked to Phineas, why not me? All I knew, was I had to get out of the house, per doctor's orders. This may sound silly to most people, just downright weak. I'll try to explain it to you another way, so you'll see why I actually prayed for the strength. A sick mind like mine, is telling you there is a whopping big snow storm whirling around just outside the window. One you cannot see, but you can feel it. Almost like farmers and Indians can read the weather, days or even months in advance. Have you ever seen street people dressed for Alaska in the middle of a hot summer? They're not just carrying all of their belongings on their backs. Well, they are, but it's more than that. In their heads, an icy storm is brewing. In their backpacks or stolen grocery carts are the makings of a campfire, and weapons, like kitchen knives or turkey thermometers. There is a war going on inside, projected to the outside, a famine, a plague, an end of the world. We are quite certain of disaster, and not much else. If the weather doesn't get you, a human will. And it's not even for wanting to live. Most of us would gladly take death over this kind of existence. Fear is fear, a connection in the brain that says "Panic now!"

mygenerationbaby's photo
Mon 12/28/09 10:40 PM
Oh Oh Oh!...sometimes things are exactly as they are stated, but I would be an idiot to deny that underlying allusion. Even I cannot deny that subconscious leaning, to phrase artfully in such a way, "beating around the bush?" OH (that's oh h-e-double hockey sticks to you) Maybe I should be relegated to the Midnight Confessions post. I don't know. by the way, it's just as easy to type out by the way, and what the freak, and what have you. so why must we flounder with all these alliterations?

mygenerationbaby's photo
Mon 12/28/09 10:28 PM
A bomb scare...in my pants

mygenerationbaby's photo
Mon 12/28/09 10:21 PM
Looks like we've taken exclusive control of this thread, woman...whatpowerwhatpower! Do you feel another peom coming on?

mygenerationbaby's photo
Mon 12/28/09 10:17 PM
Can we start a new one now?
I confess I've been canned more times than green beans.

mygenerationbaby's photo
Mon 12/28/09 10:13 PM
No Problem, I see you're doing your thumb-up exercises. Don't wear yourself out, now. Gotta keep those typing fingers in shape.
Did you check your mail? I wanted to ask you for the link to your writer's group. Is there more action there?

mygenerationbaby's photo
Mon 12/28/09 09:54 PM

I'm watching someone make all the mistakes I made.
And, really, I don't care. I hope this person at least has as much fun as I did before the crash.

i like your attitude. Your a survivor, man!

mygenerationbaby's photo
Mon 12/28/09 09:49 PM
On my first born's first birthday, he placed both of his little hands flat onto a Smokey Joe grill. Now that was not pretty. Happy Birthday kiddo, we're spending it with your hands in a big bowl of ice water this nice nurse gave you for your birthday.

mygenerationbaby's photo
Mon 12/28/09 09:46 PM
You were gonna get burnt, and it weren't gonna be pretty!noway

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25