Community > Posts By > chocpouss

chocpouss's photo
Sun 03/24/13 10:24 AM
Hmmmmm...NAH....nothings changed.....still clueless!

chocpouss's photo
Sun 03/24/13 07:50 AM
I reckon im gonna sit pretty on that quote from shakespeare on all this....something along the lines of 'there are more things in heaven and earth....etc etc'

chocpouss's photo
Sun 03/24/13 07:38 AM

The ocean is really big. Its really hard to find stuff that sinks.

...biggest scientific explanation you've ever given.

lmao
:wink:

It surprises me we think otherwise. I guess it makes sense if you have never been out on the ocean for extended periods.

If you find a Buffalo Bills Cap out that thar area around the triangle its probably mine.

rofl

chocpouss's photo
Sun 03/24/13 07:07 AM
[Great idea....im calling magnum customer services right now]
black magic?

What is that?

My best friend on mingle2 has profile name lilblackmagic.....i don't know anything else than this about black magic....laugh laugh laugh

Sounds a name of some ice cream flavorlaugh laugh laugh

chocpouss's photo
Sun 03/24/13 07:00 AM
Edited by chocpouss on Sun 03/24/13 07:03 AM
As much as i'd love to know the answer to that...if I happened upon the experience...frustratingly...i'd imagine it would be a little too late for me to find out!...BUMMER!frustrated

chocpouss's photo
Sat 03/23/13 05:25 PM
How about this...'I JUST DONT KNOW ANYTHING ANYMORE!'

chocpouss's photo
Sat 03/23/13 05:11 PM
Edited by chocpouss on Sat 03/23/13 05:12 PM
[AAAH..BLESS YOUR CUTE COTTON SOCKS]

I was 2500 miles from my mingle wench. After lots of chatting, mingling,phone calls and flights...I discovered it was much better to pack up my dog, my clothes, my bank account...jump into my pimp wagon...drive 5 days and just live with the girl of my dreams.

I know that very few people gotts the cajones to take the chance....I am glad I did.

I ain't never been happier.

So....I guess my answer is 2500 miles.

chocpouss's photo
Sat 03/23/13 04:21 PM
In the uk,the first step would be being referred to substance abuse centre via your general practitioner,after which,they prescribe you a medication which you must everyday to aid you with the physical symptoms of withdrawal i.e anxiety,tremors etc for a week.On top of that,you'll be assigned additional support in the form of one on one C.B.T therapy for as long as required!On top of this,making certain lifestyle changes i.e a form of exercise you'll enjoy,eating healthy..engaging in anything positive you've thought of or even havent thought of...use your imagination/ask google..and who knows....you may even start to have alittle fun by accident. rofl
Any more updates...were here for you buddy! X:-)

chocpouss's photo
Sat 03/23/13 03:24 PM
Im glad I checked the second page on this thread cuz I was going ape but I was relieved to see your update and glad you're on a roll.
This life man.....seriously!tut!I Sympathise with you!

Have you ever thought of leaving the country..maybe crossing over one of those massive ponds and maybe starting fresh somewhere?....just curious

;-)

chocpouss's photo
Sat 03/23/13 02:50 PM
rofl

chocpouss's photo
Sat 03/23/13 02:36 PM
happy

chocpouss's photo
Sat 03/23/13 02:19 PM
laugh

chocpouss's photo
Sat 03/23/13 02:16 PM