Community > Posts By > chocpouss

chocpouss's photo
Thu 04/25/13 02:41 PM

i think the closer to laundry day, the better...

LOL

chocpouss's photo
Mon 04/22/13 06:38 PM
Edited by chocpouss on Mon 04/22/13 06:39 PM
Doesnt it repulse you to the core of your being when some people out there somewhere profess to care for you but betray you in the same breath?!
Well...earlier today,i took a lashing across the face of my faith in people ...and I thought for the first time ever i'd start a topic and see if anyone out there would like to share their pain/s...i am all ears folks!

chocpouss's photo
Sat 03/30/13 08:38 AM
I get this tightening feeling in my chest when were separated..!

chocpouss's photo
Sat 03/30/13 08:38 AM
I get this tightening feeling in my chest when were separated..!

chocpouss's photo
Thu 03/28/13 03:42 PM

you know you are in love when you still :
Cannot wait to hear their car pull up in the driveway
When that kiss hello is better than the kiss goodbye
When being in their arms is your safe place
When you can do his dirty laundry and pick up his smelly socks and not care.
When you make love you know he is the right one.
When you make his favourite meals ,even though you don't really like it but want to please him.
When you know he had a rough day and all you want to do is comfort him.

And when the time comes that illness takes them away from you are still missing them and wishing they were with you.
That's when you know.

:cry:

chocpouss's photo
Tue 03/26/13 08:06 PM
Went streaking on mingle2

chocpouss's photo
Tue 03/26/13 07:32 PM

BROCCOLI: "I look like a tree" !
WALNUT: "I look like a brain" !
OLIVE: "I LOOK LIKE A GRAPE" !
BANANA: ...
BANANA: "I DON'T LIKE THIS GAME"...

:banana:

KiK

rofl

chocpouss's photo
Tue 03/26/13 07:21 PM

I guess you were all able to take showers after 'Psycho' then?

I took my time dude!:wink:

chocpouss's photo
Tue 03/26/13 06:06 PM

I check out all the women in my area and age range because I came on here for dating. Ocasionally I will check out women from other parts of Scotland because there really aren't many local women on here and I check out the profiles of forum posters.

I don't really look at the pictures and I always read everything on a profile unless it's too boring or uninteresting.

I don't think that all of the profiles are fake and mine isn't but I do get scammers viewing me and contacting me and after a while you can tell what is fake. The scam profiles usually have stuff about love on them and they want to present themselves as being someone that has love to give, so I think that when you are actually genuine and you make a profile like that the people that you contact are likely to take you for a fake. My old profile was very cheesy and I have had more responses since I changed it to what it is now. My profile is really good though and all of the ladies should check it out.

DONE...thats one of the best ive seen yet..its gotta work!congratulations!rofl

chocpouss's photo
Tue 03/26/13 05:59 PM

SHOOOOOT i look til my eyes bleed sometimes !
laugh
I'm here to meet folks and find friends !
I don't really g.a.d. if people like it
Because that is what we are ALL here for
Right ?

happy happy\\
....\/....

2 riiiiiiiight johnny bravo :wink:

chocpouss's photo
Tue 03/26/13 05:45 PM

At other people's profiles or search the database?

I very rarely look at a profile, usually from a posting they made because I thought they sounded interesting.

How about you?

i do if i see cleavage in pics happy

Tut...cutelaugh

chocpouss's photo
Tue 03/26/13 05:40 PM
Thats what they're there for..right?personally I find it pretty exciting communicating with several countries in the world in the space of a room and I like seeing that on profiles in a topic (with pics...ahem) happy

chocpouss's photo
Tue 03/26/13 05:22 PM

I need three more profiles for my multiple personalities...

Dude!! Then you'd run the risk of dating yourself! drinker

rofl rofl

chocpouss's photo
Tue 03/26/13 05:20 PM

I need three more profiles for my multiple personalities...

rofl

chocpouss's photo
Tue 03/26/13 03:37 PM
OH.....and E.T scares the HELL outta me...since childhood!Back in the day,i remember everyone around me watchin it goin AH and im goin AAAAAAAAAAARGH!sad

chocpouss's photo
Sun 03/24/13 07:33 PM
ERROR GUYS...that story isnt mine,i was commenting on someone elses and didnt put my response in the right place!sorry all!slaphead

chocpouss's photo
Sun 03/24/13 07:02 PM
checkin you out...checkin me out....checkin you out.....!

EVERYBODYS doin the checkin dance!happy

chocpouss's photo
Sun 03/24/13 03:29 PM
But the film that scares me the most to date is the exorcist...after the full facial transformation...my sleep is ruined for months!..and might I add,those scare videos on the internet with her face on havent really helped matters for me!scared

chocpouss's photo
Sun 03/24/13 11:16 AM
Edited by chocpouss on Sun 03/24/13 11:20 AM
[oh yeah...the scene in the kitchen...i remember it clearly...i was alone in my living room...3 oclock on a random thursday afternoon g.m.t......and everything went flying..the laptop,my lunch...me on the couch rofl ]
The scene in Poltergeist when Robbie throws his blanket at the Clown doll sitting in the rocking chair and misses. After he rolls over, you hear the clown slinking away. He looks back towards the chair; no clown. He peeks under his bed; it attacks him.

Also the scene in Paranormal Activity 2 when the mom is in the kitchen and all the drawers and cupboards fly open.

chocpouss's photo
Sun 03/24/13 11:05 AM
Rocky road...yes with nuts!

Previous 1