Community > Posts By > ablessedlady

ablessedlady's photo
Wed 08/13/08 02:26 AM
Sorry folks,use to qoute being something you can add too in space.Anyway I made typos like crazy I see.Sorry.Am really more tired than I thought.Shoud have had coffee 1st.Hope you can make out point of post.Call me The Typo Queen of the Night.

ablessedlady's photo
Wed 08/13/08 02:22 AM

Well everyone must have been able to sleep.Just awoke myself,5am here.First night I slept 4 hurs in 3 days.Usualyy ltley it's 2 hours.Probably cause I worked 3rd shift for 14 yrs. at hospital.So I winas queen og ight owls tonight.Bef4 me last post 1:30? or so?Do people get on here during night 1-6 at all?I am newer to your forums.Be well people.drinker me in few hours-strong coffee.

ablessedlady's photo
Wed 08/13/08 02:20 AM
Well everyone must have been able to sleep.Just awoke myself,5am here.First night I slept 4 hurs in 3 days.Usualyy ltley it's 2 hours.Probably cause I worked 3rd shift for 14 yrs. at hospital.So I winas queen og ight owls tonight.Bef4 me last post 1:30? or so?Do people get on here during night 1-6 at all?I am newer to your forums.Be well people.drinker me in few hours-strong coffee.

ablessedlady's photo
Tue 08/12/08 04:41 AM
biggrin Greetings folks,I have to feel comfortable before sharing info off site.o time set.I pay attention to what I am told.Does he answer ?'s I ask? Sound too good to be true?Calling you sweeheart and such names very quickly?I have always been careful(only on this site 7or8 days)so not given out yet here to gentlemen who write.Other sites,just an intuition,he is okay moving slow.Best I can do.Wish you well.

ablessedlady's photo
Tue 08/05/08 12:05 PM

Why can't women just say they are fat instead of coming up with some label to hide behind.I'm fat and when you see me its obvious there is junk in the trunk so why do people fear a mere three letter word?
happy Hi happy to see you here!Always liked youtr posts elsewhereflowerforyou Your a caring person.As to this subject I am not havyset,bbw,fat,tubby or whatever label people use.I say if I need to,"a big girl".You should be honest from start n dating site if your hoping to meet a mate.He will seeyou sometime.There are all types od people who like all types of people.My ex use to say when I was 5'6 114lbs.,"he howabout some meat with those potatoes".He alway wanted me to be heavier.Like I always say,it's wht's inside that counts,the outer crust changes in time anyway.

ablessedlady's photo
Sun 08/03/08 07:09 PM
hello 440 here.Every man is different,if he gives you gift,sends a card,looks in your eyes when you talk,spends much time with you,just a few ways to know.As for date,when he asks,either your ready or say I need more time. JMOwaving

ablessedlady's photo
Mon 07/28/08 03:38 PM

I am cooking homemade ravioli and Italian sausage and watching The Sopranos!!!!!

Is it meat or chesse?if it's meat can I invite myself?:smile:

ablessedlady's photo
Mon 07/07/08 12:42 PM
Thank you for the warm welcomes.

ablessedlady's photo
Mon 07/07/08 12:33 PM
:smile: Greetings All,another single woman looking for a commited relationship and new freinds.I have no high aspirations I will find Prince Charming,however while here I may meet a gentleman and hit it off.I hope I find a few freinds who can enjoy e-mailing me and visa-versa.I am often a night owl,so hope there are people on here at midnight.I know photos are important to many.My profile explains for now.So hope your all having a positive dayhappy

1 2 3 4 6 Next