Community > Posts By > ablessedlady

ablessedlady's photo
Tue 03/31/09 11:03 PM
Send her to a ski resort for a weekend.smile2

ablessedlady's photo
Thu 03/26/09 04:57 PM
waving hope your all doing well. I have had that happen to me but not a romantic situation,family or so called "friends".It has been awhile now but I am reminded of a few people now and thensad2 .Then life goes on.

ablessedlady's photo
Thu 03/26/09 04:47 PM
Very well put Kojackhappy .I have seen this type of attitude you are speaking of go on on another dating site foruums.It got so bad that even though I personally wasn't attacked I left. Some people who post must be full of venom and displace it by bringing it here where they feel safe,anynomous behind a comp. screen. Sadfrown

ablessedlady's photo
Sun 03/15/09 06:02 AM
Yes I did.Every day when I arise I first tlak to God,then have a cup of coffee and then tell myself,"I like you most of the time and love you all the time".:smile: .It took years to get to that point,self-esteem sometimes takes worktears
Have a great day allbiggrin .

ablessedlady's photo
Sun 03/15/09 05:55 AM
waving Happy day to all.smile2

ablessedlady's photo
Fri 03/06/09 10:49 PM
Domestic or wild,thinking of how others see you,what would you be?Also important is why.
biggrin Have a good night and remember tommorow is a new day,fresh start,today is a page that has been turned. Peace out.

ablessedlady's photo
Fri 03/06/09 05:22 PM
waving I'm back.Saw neighbor was home.Okay opened pack. .
It is a beautiful statue with 2 women and says best friends,:smile: surprised Also gift certificate for a ladies store.She wrote a note that more or less said she really appreciates my being here for her.Of course I am.We should all be there for one another.Wow never expected this,shocked biggrin
I am SO blessed.

ablessedlady's photo
Fri 03/06/09 04:44 PM
tangerine

ablessedlady's photo
Fri 03/06/09 04:42 PM

I got home from work today and there was two deer in my front yard I love in the inner city and didnt want to see them get hurt so I called the DNR and they were able to find a way to get them so they would not get hit by a car. I felt so good doing that. I see to many of them being hit and I would not want to be the one to hit one of them because of the damage they can do to your car.

flowerforyou a man after my own heart.That made me smile,thanks for sharing.

ablessedlady's photo
Fri 03/06/09 04:41 PM

Open the package already!rant bigsmile

I want to, but it is wrapped with taped to where I need scissors to open it,waiting for neighbor to get home so I can borrow a pair.And yes I usually have scissors but they are hiding right now.

ablessedlady's photo
Fri 03/06/09 04:38 PM
My cats purr,seeing a newborn baby,the smell of grass just after it is mowed,hugs,a stranger smiling at you,the sky when it is showing many stars,appreciation shown when not expected.

ablessedlady's photo
Fri 03/06/09 04:32 PM
Not at all.Talking to house plants and soft music,supposebly make them grow faster.Now I have a brown thumb,but I heard this from people who have green thumbs and beautiful plants

ablessedlady's photo
Fri 03/06/09 04:27 PM
The weather here was much warmer than it has been,like a taste spring.
I had a dr. appt. and got right in,instead of 30 min. wait.
I got a package in the mail from a friend,no idea what or why.Havn't opened it yet,but just the idea makes me feel cared about.
So anyone have anything happen to day to share?

ablessedlady's photo
Fri 03/06/09 04:22 PM

good evening everyone. Anyone feel like talking about something other than football?

How about love and understanding!!!blushing

Beautifully said and oh so true.

ablessedlady's photo
Fri 03/06/09 04:16 PM
Proposed to me on a billboard and took me out in a limo for breakfast,seemed alittle strange and after we drove by the sign.I felt so important and had my 5 seconds of fame.It was up for a week.
Unfortunatly looking back,I said yes.

ablessedlady's photo
Tue 03/03/09 07:43 AM
Good Morning to all.Unless there is a specific want that a person has and I don't fit the bill,if there is something I defintly feel uncomfortable about.Otherwise I pay more attention to the letter or letters written to me.I have come to find that a person isn't always the way I read them to be if only going by profile.Both ways,some are diffrent then I would think in a good way and some are not real about themselves in profile.So I read the letter first,then the profile.Also there are people nervous about what to say and many it's their 1st dating site profile,so I try not to judge to harshly.
Ooops,just thought of something,not profile but reason I don't want to corespond with a man.When his messages are 3 words or 3 lines.I prefer longer messages and usually write longer ones also.

ablessedlady's photo
Mon 03/02/09 10:33 AM
About 11pm or even alittle later.I have always been a mole person.Loved working nights.It's when all the scurry and noise of the day has ceased.I enjoy going out in yard and watching stars or talking to GOD.smile2

ablessedlady's photo
Mon 03/02/09 10:22 AM
Wish my memory was better when ot comes to quotes and names. I can remember situations like yesterday from years back,but names or something I read,never been good in that area.

ablessedlady's photo
Mon 03/02/09 10:18 AM
Honesty and respect are the 2 most important to me.

ablessedlady's photo
Fri 02/27/09 10:54 PM

I love pigs.My 2nd favorite creature.My friend had a pot belly pig and she was trained and so cute.Sorry to get serious folks,but if I had a basement I would welcome a pig.Where would he have come from though?ohwell smile2
came from mommy piggy and daddy piggy

Thank you laugh :smile: