Community > Posts By > ablessedlady

ablessedlady's photo
Mon 06/01/09 03:44 PM
A gentleman who is also my best friend. Learning more about his interests if he's willing to learn more about mine.He must have good self-esteem and like me for other than physical.If he is willing to talk out problems we may have and doesn't mind if I ride the camel ride at the zoo. Just a few.

ablessedlady's photo
Mon 06/01/09 03:38 PM
Send her on a trip to Venice,but only if she brings back some awsome photos for me.

ablessedlady's photo
Mon 06/01/09 03:33 PM
star gazing

ablessedlady's photo
Mon 06/01/09 03:31 PM
spelunking

ablessedlady's photo
Mon 06/01/09 03:29 PM

Had best be sure to treat TBRich right!

She makes snow angels in all her neighbors yards in the winter after midnight so no one knows it was her.

ablessedlady's photo
Mon 06/01/09 03:24 PM

No, with three lime slices.laugh Could sure use one today...it is so hotttttttttttttttpitchfork

Have you tried Bombay Sapphire with pineapple juice?

no
Did you ever lie on a govt. document?

ablessedlady's photo
Mon 06/01/09 03:20 PM

Roll Over Beethoven laugh

Thank you for my birthday wishes...it has been a great day! More to come!

Over the bridge

ablessedlady's photo
Thu 04/09/09 08:02 AM

the older you get the less it matters...

I agree.
However even younger people with an age diffrence have made it work for them,so depends on the couple. Look how many same age relationships fail.To each his/her own decision.

ablessedlady's photo
Thu 04/09/09 07:50 AM
I had 52 pen pals at 1 time about 20 yrs. ago. We did it like in the good old days,paper and penwinking . I enjoyed it for about 9 years but like so often in life,some just slowly disappeared and a few are now good friends.
I love people and learning about others cultures and interests if diffrent from mine.Those whose are the same as mine tooslaphead .Welcome to write me michael if you so choose. Either way hope you find some others that want the same as you.smile2

ablessedlady's photo
Thu 04/09/09 07:39 AM
waving Hello to all.Hope everyone has a positive and fulfilling day,everyday that it's possible.:thumbsup:

ablessedlady's photo
Thu 04/09/09 07:23 AM

I do from everyone except for from my parents. When my Dad does it, it breaks my heart. When my Mom does it....well, it just breaks my heart plus a little more.

When it comes to Daddy,even at 54, it still hurts me too,if it is critical answer.As for others,they may teach me something new.I don't ask if I don't want an answer and at times I agree to disagree.

ablessedlady's photo
Thu 04/09/09 07:12 AM
Don't know you or him,but wish you the best.Hope it works out and you will be back to share the news with usbiggrin .
Be careful and stay safe. Positive thoughts to u:thumbsup: .

ablessedlady's photo
Thu 04/09/09 07:04 AM
teddy bear because he loved to cuddle and I felt secure in his arms.

ablessedlady's photo
Wed 04/01/09 12:16 AM
Prayer being said for the daughter and anyone close to her.In about 20 min. I am doing my devotion time.Sending good thoughts too.flowerforyou

ablessedlady's photo
Wed 04/01/09 12:11 AM
I would do all I could to make the marriage work.The ones that do work for 50 yrs. say that 1 secret to it is working out the bad times.I would leave immediatley if I was abused in any way or if he had a long time affair and he didn't plan to give it up.I know of 2 couples who used counseling and it worked out well for them.Diffrent strokes......

ablessedlady's photo
Tue 03/31/09 11:57 PM

Hi Haely,you can call me by name,Coco.I can't ski.Wish I could,ankles too weak.
To Jess,no beer for me but I would join you and have a Crystal Light the conversation is what would be important to me.

Sorry sp Haley.:smile:

ablessedlady's photo
Tue 03/31/09 11:56 PM
Hi Haely,you can call me by name,Coco.I can't ski.Wish I could,ankles too weak.
To Jess,no beer for me but I would join you and have a Crystal Light the conversation is what would be important to me.

ablessedlady's photo
Tue 03/31/09 11:48 PM
A closet pack rat.I try to hide all the junk that accummulates.So guess I feel guilty about it ????? .Always have had too much stuff.

ablessedlady's photo
Tue 03/31/09 11:43 PM
It's a bit late but if you see this,BIG HUG to you.Hugs are something we all need and need to give.biggrin In fact hugs to everyone here.Hope you have a good night and plesant tommorow.

ablessedlady's photo
Tue 03/31/09 11:06 PM

Barrow her outfit ...Sexy!

Hang out in her porch

Sorry I meant that for Jess.
So for this gentleman,give him a swedish massage(no nothing sexual about it) :).