Community > Posts By > Neomagna

Neomagna's photo
Sun 06/29/08 11:28 PM
Well yippie-ki-yay... she would love to go out and right now planning on going to a coffee shop and basically chat. Right now trying to find a time and day O.o,

Hopefully this works out for us. Found out a few things, like she is a senior in high school (apparently her birthday is in august so not too surprised now), she wants to become a teacher too (i want to become a history teacher and she wants to be an english teacher... yay), we both HATE math but love science fiction (don't ask how that is possible, it just is...), and found out that we have a lot of the same interests in media. So this is turning out better than I originally thought! ...hm... I wonder if she is a fan of star trek or star wars too... Well, one can be hopeful right? happy

Sadly I just found out that she is in summer school because she is not too swift in math... But hopefully I can help her out (may hate math with a vengence, but got an A in Trigonometry...oiy).

So thank you so much everyone who did send out suggestions and stuff! I really appreciate this! I just hope that one day I can switch the relationship status from "single" to "In a Relationship." flowerforyou

Neomagna's photo
Sun 06/29/08 04:45 PM
Ah ha! Diet Root Beer! Best of both worlds :tongue: and is legal for the likes of me laugh

Neomagna's photo
Sun 06/29/08 04:44 PM
Join the Dark Side... we have cookies!

*shoots lightning from his fingertips*

Neomagna's photo
Sun 06/29/08 01:39 AM
Edited by Neomagna on Sun 06/29/08 01:39 AM

Ummmm.....You're 18 and she's 16: sounds to me like the 1st thing you should do is make sure she's legal in your state...

Well it isn't illegal to date a girl while I am 18 and she is 16, it is not like I am going to sleep with her any time soon! Besides, I have a friend who has been dating a guy who is four years older than her for roughly 2 years. And thus far it has worked out for the both of them.

Unless you plan to show up prominently on http://www.familywatchdog.us , I suggest asking someone older.

Okay, for one I am not going to sleep with her any time soon... as I've said I am one of those people that would rather wait till marriage anyway. And besides, I wouldn't do anything to harm anyone anyway noway

Also, it is not like I don't want her folks to know if we start dating, its quite the opposite!

Neomagna's photo
Sun 06/29/08 12:08 AM
Edited by Neomagna on Sun 06/29/08 12:08 AM
Single, but hopefully taken soon if I ask this one girl out and she accepts! blushing

Neomagna's photo
Sat 06/28/08 11:59 PM

Why are people so secretive about the recipes...it's not like we are gonna sell it...we might not even like it...mine's Quick and Easy Homemade Salisbury Steak...if u wanna know just ask...

Well some are like our signature recipes and are fun to be the only ones who know of them. Besides, as I said, I'd love to share some of mine as soon as I unpack my beloved cookbooks...

Besides, my favorite statement is this "never trust a skinny chef" :tongue:

Well, not entirely true because I met a few brilliant chefs who were skinny... so meh, the statement works for me laugh

Neomagna's photo
Sat 06/28/08 11:54 PM

Like, OMG...A doctor who cage fights??? WOWZERS, LOL!!

I know a friend of mine who is gonna become a platic surgeon and knows Kung Fu and kick boxing, does that count? laugh

Neomagna's photo
Sat 06/28/08 11:45 PM
Edited by Neomagna on Sat 06/28/08 11:46 PM

A: Do not do "Taste". its way too crowded and expensive.

B: Movies do not give you both time to chat and find out more about each other.

Hm... Well thanks for the warning. Maybe I should just ask her at this point where'd she'd like to go if she accepts. flowerforyou

All I know is this... if things work out and she would like to go out with me... I gotta hit the gym EVERY weekend instead of every once in a while... indifferent The stomache has the go... goodbye ol' friend!

Neomagna's photo
Sat 06/28/08 11:38 PM

First, let her choose the movie

True, the reason why I said that because she likes superhero movies too and was talking about how much she wanted to see the movie Hancock and she had expressed an interest in seeing the batman movie.

And if the theater that I am thinking about has either movie (or which ever one she wants to see), then the Chili's place is like right around the corner. But I have to keep in mind that there is a curfew of 11 o'clock for anyone below the age of 17 in Chicago. So I do not want to get her in trouble or anything.

And yeah... I'm not interested in the sex part at this moment. I'm one of the freaks of nature that believes in sex AFTER marriage... so no problems there :smile:

Neomagna's photo
Sat 06/28/08 11:25 PM
Okay, I need some advice.

I'm thinking about asking this one girl out (not on this site) and just found out she is two years younger than me... well, since I am eighteen and haven't even started college yet (well in two months) I don't see any problem.

Now I am thinking on two possiblities: there's an event in the downtown area called "The Taste of Chicago" which is an event of many foods and stuff that I think that we might both enjoy and get to know each other. However, I don't get paid till wednesday and she is going on monday (and am planning on going on tuesday to test it out), so it'll most likely be a day of finding each other's favorite food there.

My second possibility is the old-fashioned going out to see a movie. Depending on when I get the guts to ask, it'll be Hancock or The Dark Knight we'll see. Afterwords, if it is the right theater, I'm thinking of us going to Chili's.

Now here's the sad facts... one: I have no car so either I have to pay for her transportation or hope to god that she has a buscard. Two: Not exactly richy-rich and am in the middle of finding a job (hopefully the radioshack near the college I am going to in two months). And three: ...I am freakin' nervous because I have NEVER been on a date before... Thus is the reason why I am asking...

Please, any help would be extremely helpful!

Neomagna's photo
Sat 06/28/08 11:20 AM
*whips out a chainsaw* Hm? Oh don't mind me, I am still on the crusade against those who are essentially manwhores and don't like to appreciate people for who they are, not by their looks. So must likely after I'm done, the good guys will be all that is left... muhahahah!!

Yeah, I'm just nutty that waylaugh

In any case, usually the good guys are the ones who don't really make themselves know, like how the rude ones are like the life of the party most of the time and are jerks in the background. I've met a few of the jerk kinds and I nearly killed them because they were abusing some of my friends who were their (now former) girlfriends. I really dislike their attitude because I think that anyone who treats someone so horribily should be castrated... devil

Neomagna's photo
Sat 06/28/08 11:10 AM
Howdy peoples!

I'm not that new to the forums, just wanted to introduce myself I guess (completely missed this thread O.o,)

Well, I would be considered one of the youngsters here because I am 18 and have been dateless for 18 years... so yay! sad

In anycase, I am here to talk to people and maybe meet someone, I dunno. A friend suggested that I should give online dating a try so here I am.ohwell

Neomagna's photo
Sat 06/28/08 10:40 AM
Mine's Will.

Personally I would rather be Edward.

Will=Determined Guardian
Edward=Prosperous Guardian

Basically it means that even though I am determined, it doesn't necessarily mean that I am going to be successful laugh

Neomagna's photo
Fri 06/27/08 09:57 PM
single for 18 years and running laugh sad

Neomagna's photo
Fri 06/27/08 07:13 PM
Meh, I'm at the point at my life where I do believe in christianity, but I believe that as long as you are a good person, you'll do fine if there is an afterlife. It doesn't matter what you believe in.

Neomagna's photo
Fri 06/27/08 07:03 PM
Hm... well this should be a good idea for someone thinking about having sex at a young age: "you shouldn't have sex with someone who you would not share a bank account with."

Surprisingly, I think that nearly half of the teen pregencies may drop if they strictly believed in this saying... But personally, I think that it is the fault of both people involved, not just the mother or the father of the baby. I mean, sometimes it works out if both of them are responsible enough to take care of the baby, but other times the baby is the victim (either one of the parents may not be mature enough for the responsiblity of raising a child).

I guess that this is a good saying: you should only have sex when you are ready for a baby. I mean, it should be taught to younger kids because at that age, they have to be more careful. It has become apparent to me that emotional maturity is needed when having sex and these young kids that do have babies are not ready even though they may feel ready.

Personally I envy those who are able to take up the responsibility and maturity of being a parent at a young age, but it still saddens me that it happens.

As for dating in general at a young age, I'll say that dating is alright for a young couple, but I think that sex should be out of the equation. I mean, when I hear about thirteen year olds going out on dates, I think "that's alright," but having sex at thirteen years old... dang, is their no safety in mind?

Neomagna's photo
Fri 06/27/08 06:41 PM
Edited by Neomagna on Fri 06/27/08 06:41 PM
Meh, I'm the Dateless Wonder myself so I'm used to it (why you think I'm here?) laugh

All I know is that I am planning to go weightlifting tomorrow and job hunting.

So here's luck to me! drinker

Neomagna's photo
Fri 06/27/08 06:35 PM
Edited by Neomagna on Fri 06/27/08 06:36 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v157/Magna/Copyofemocandy.png

Here's my reply :tongue:

Neomagna's photo
Fri 06/27/08 06:27 PM
Yuppers, am under 30 and have a samurai sword on ze wall and samurai armor in the corner! laugh

...Now where's my cookie? I was promised a cookie! Oh wait... no I wasn't... damn.

Neomagna's photo
Fri 06/27/08 06:22 PM
*picks up chef knives and holds them like a samurai warrior* Those secrets shall not be told... *squints eyes* The secrets of the Brookie will die with me...

However, when I find my cookbook once again (in the middle of moving right now) I'll post one up!