Community > Posts By > Neomagna

Neomagna's photo
Tue 07/01/08 09:42 PM

It's time to leave...unless they look hotter than the fake picture.

Perfect example:
http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php?d=20070309

Neomagna's photo
Tue 07/01/08 11:25 AM
Ooh! I do believe it is hunting season once again! Yippie!!

*whips out shotgun, puts on bodyarmor and baseball cap, and runs out the door*

Shh... I'm hunting manwhores... happy

Neomagna's photo
Tue 07/01/08 11:21 AM

Men.....can and do walk away from their kids and not look back

...I don't think that I could do that... *cries* I'm WEAK!!!!

Seriously though, if I did that, suicide would be the next step for me because I just cannot do it.

Neomagna's photo
Tue 07/01/08 11:19 AM

And yet, there is nobody local & these sites rarely work!!laugh

Hm. lemme help you there!

http://www.passionsnetwork.com/

It is a small site, but this is where I found someone. There is a bunch of sub-sites you can join based upon your interests!

*the lord of Mingle 2 comes from the heavens*
Lord of M: Blashemy! Don't go into that site!!!

laugh

Neomagna's photo
Tue 07/01/08 11:14 AM

I definitely enjoy it. However, in the past, it only leads me to disappointment when it turns out the girl was just playing good ol' mind games.

No wonder I usually miss the idea that someone is flirting with me. Most likely my subconcious was trying to avoid that possiblity O.o

Neomagna's photo
Tue 07/01/08 11:11 AM
"You're a great guy, but not date-worthy. I'm sorry, but you are the kind of guy that someone would want to marry, not date!"

This quote set me out of the dating game forever from high school tears frustrated sad brokenheart :cry: grumble

Neomagna's photo
Tue 07/01/08 11:06 AM
That is why we should find FREE online dating sites... it helps. It is working for me now, found someone who wants to date with me the first time in my entire life (yeah, I know I am 18 but when everyone around me has a relationship at school...O.o)

Neomagna's photo
Tue 07/01/08 11:02 AM

Men have it easier. We don't have periods, don't get PMS, don't have to bear children, don't go through menopause, and we don't get less pay for the same job. Enough said!

smokin

That and their reproductive organs are much more complex than ours. Especially when THEY are the ones who give birth?! Hello, that's gotta hurt... Birthing was decribed to me once, "pull your family jewels over your head and smash a hammer into them, repeatedly. Now you have experienced 1/10th of the pain that a woman feels in childbirth... indifferent

Besides, us guys have one thing to worry about... it is hit and we go down like a sack of bricks. With that regard, we are weak O.o, We have a simple reproductive system. laugh

Neomagna's photo
Tue 07/01/08 10:56 AM
Welcome to the club *lights a stick of dynamite and tosses it into a hole in the ground*

FIRE IN ZE HOLE!!!

*Boom* laugh huh frustrated

Neomagna's photo
Tue 07/01/08 10:54 AM

1. When all she talks about is a past relationship.

2. When she has more than three drinks and is not easing up.

3. When she talks about people out to get her.

4. When she can't hold a conversation.

5. When all she talks about is herself.

6. When she divulges that she's high maintenance.

7. When she divulges that believing in God is a joke.

8. When she looks around at other men while on a date.

9. When she's pessimistic about most everything.

...and...

10. When she farts when you hug her.

...I think that this list covers all bases... and with that said... *starts printing out page* I may need this for my own date next week O.O,

Neomagna's photo
Tue 07/01/08 10:51 AM
okay, when I heard of online dating, the first thing that I came into mind was "meet online, talk a little bit, meet each other in real life, then move on from there." Then hearing other stuff and now am lost...

Well, with what I originally thought what online dating was, I think it is okay, I mean that is what I am doing right now! *looks at this site O.o*

However, since I think that dating eventually goes into a relationship, seeing the other person's friends would be the next step and so on.

Meh, it's how I think anyway indifferent

Neomagna's photo
Tue 07/01/08 10:45 AM
Non existant...

laugh

Neomagna's photo
Tue 07/01/08 10:44 AM
blissful sentence?

I dunno, I like the idea of marriage myself... I am one of the crazy freaks of nature that would rather have a relationship than a one-night stand, so bah!! laugh

In any case, I am still working on the first part anyway, the dating... huh

Neomagna's photo
Tue 07/01/08 10:40 AM
Edited by Neomagna on Tue 07/01/08 10:41 AM
Either I usually miss the entire idea that someone was flirting with me because I am clouded by the thought that no one would even want to bother with me, or because I thought that we were just enjoying the conversation or topic we were discussing.

If I EVER catch the idea that someone is flirting with me, then I would like it because that would mean that I have interest value... no, not loan interest value...

Neomagna's photo
Tue 07/01/08 10:35 AM

To me it is more about there personality instead. drool Hair color or eye color is not important to me. whoa

Yay, someone for me to agree with! bigsmile

Neomagna's photo
Tue 07/01/08 10:31 AM

:smile: Is there a valid excuse or reason for cheating ?:smile:

They were both jogging naked and they rammed into each other, repeatedly... laugh

Nah, I don't think that there is any excuse, but if the cheater was very drunk and the other person took advantage of her (in my case it would be a woman as my significant other), then I could forgive, but then on my mind would be "what the hell were you doing there/why were you drinking?"

Neomagna's photo
Tue 07/01/08 10:27 AM
Hm... obviously I have never been in love. However, I believe in this definition of love if you are in doubt: "To seek and then foster the good of others in the context of their concrete situation(s)."

It covers both friendly love and romantic love. :heart:

Personally, I believe that in order to love someone else, you have to love yourself. You cannot say, "OMG, I love you more than I love youself!!" Some people might think that's romantic and yadda yadda yadda, but if you cannot love yourself, what hope do you have to show that you love the other person?

In any case, this is my conclusion: To know that you are in love, you deeply care about that person and want to protect them from harm and bad choices in life. But it has to be shared by both the people involved. It cannot be onesided... "I love you!!" and the other person says, "Who the fluff are you?" laugh

Neomagna's photo
Tue 07/01/08 10:11 AM

Any way the wind blows....smokin

*Sticks thumb into the air* Apparently it is blowing north around here...

Neomagna's photo
Mon 06/30/08 06:24 PM
Ah, tis my insanity is what I'll be remembered for! laugh

Neomagna's photo
Sun 06/29/08 11:30 PM

Any idea? :(

Or is it just english guys? lol

Because a lot of decent guys are turning into a**holes because that is what they think women want.

Think about it.:smile:

This is why the media should be hanged... they mislead us guys...

Previous 1 3