Community > Posts By > Guy

no photo
Sun 06/20/21 03:16 PM
and the debt ceiling goes higher and higher. no balance the books.

no photo
Sun 06/20/21 01:08 PM
right after Isreal declared a country who attacked it. 7 day war. and who keeps saying Isreal should be wiped off the map.

no photo
Sat 06/19/21 02:14 PM
Edited by Guy on Sat 06/19/21 02:15 PM
One more thing the democrats love spending money and increase the dept ceiling. oh lets replenish the iron dome, and give Israel billions of dollars for that. Meanwhile on the other hand they give money to the Palestine's to rebuild.

Do they actually know where the money goes to. Palestine will just buy more weapons, and iran will give them also. and the democrats will start another war soon.

cause they are not fixing anything.

no photo
Sat 06/19/21 02:14 PM

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — Iran’s hard-line judiciary chief won a landslide victory Saturday in the country’s presidential election, a vote that both propelled the supreme leader’s protege into Tehran’s highest civilian position and saw the lowest turnout in the Islamic Republic’s history.

Raisi also has become the first serving Iranian president sanctioned by the U.S. government even before entering office over his involvement in the 1988 mass executions, as well as his time as the head of Iran’s internationally criticized judiciary — one of the world’s top executioners. The U.S. State Department did not respond to a request for comment.

The election of Ebrahim Raisi, already sanctioned by the U.S. in part over his
involvement in the mass execution of thousands of political prisoners in 1988,
became more of a coronation after his strongest competition found themselves
disqualified from running.

no photo
Sat 06/19/21 02:10 PM
One more thing the democrats love spending money and increase the dept ceiling. oh lets replenish the iron dome, and give Israel billions of dollars for that. Meanwhile on the other hand they give money to the Palestine's to rebuild.

Do they actually know where the money goes to. Palestine will just buy more weapons, and iran will give them also. and the democrats will start another war soon.

cause they are not fixing anyting.

no photo
Sat 06/19/21 02:06 PM

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — Iran’s hard-line judiciary chief won a landslide victory
Saturday in the country’s presidential election, a vote that both propelled the supreme
leader’s protege into Tehran’s highest civilian position and saw the lowest turnout in
the Islamic Republic’s history.

Raisi also has become the first serving Iranian president sanctioned by the U.S. government
even before entering office over his involvement in the 1988 mass executions, as well as
his time as the head of Iran’s internationally criticized judiciary — one of the world’s
top executioners. The U.S. State Department did not respond to a request for comment.

The election of Ebrahim Raisi, already sanctioned by the U.S. in part over his
involvement in the mass execution of thousands of political prisoners in 1988,
became more of a coronation after his strongest competition found themselves
disqualified from running.

So it makes sense to allow them to start selling oil according to the dems, so they again say death to united states and Israel. We need someone smart in there, bring back trump. democrats are going to start another war soon,

no photo
Sat 06/19/21 12:28 AM
lol

no photo
Fri 06/18/21 07:44 PM
yep no morals.

no photo
Fri 06/18/21 05:19 PM
Democrats did rather in 2016. created a public what you said. marches lots of cities. all they said he us not my president. then Pelosi in a fit of rage tore up the state of the union address on TV behind trumps back. what does this show to kids. if you don't like your final score rip it up. no morals.i could go on and on

no photo
Fri 06/18/21 10:26 AM
see the problem is over there that got grade 3 education and someone comes along this I know so they listen and you know what happens

no photo
Fri 06/18/21 02:10 AM
type in Trump and Craigslist marches in Google. in March 2016 someone posted an add. that is when I stated to dislike the democrats.

no photo
Fri 06/18/21 02:04 AM
I don't depend on fake CNN news or fox. when Trump go elected and won. day after on Craigslist in several cities it stated. we are the oldest political party around. we pay you 15 an hour to organize marches and we will show you how. there were big marches in lots of cities. yet none of it was on the news. and when I saw the Craigslist add for myself well ever since the democrats lied again and again.

no photo
Thu 06/17/21 08:00 PM
just wondering do you have to have your watch in a perfect exact place on your arm for a good reading. or does not matter long as it's on your arm.

one more thing. thank you all for your help.

no photo
Thu 06/17/21 12:10 PM
I❤ my Fitbit

Its pretty accurate, and the longer you wear it the more it adjusts to you.
As for charging, I take mine off daily while I shower and put on the charger

of it adjusts. cool. how about waving the hands. does that count for a step. it did when I bought it one. then returned it cause of that. how good is the heart monitor. If you don't have watch exactly right on your hand it will probably give you wrong information. just wondering

no photo
Wed 06/16/21 11:53 PM
so how good are the keeping track of steps. and thr heart rate.

no photo
Wed 06/16/21 11:37 PM
Edited by Guy on Wed 06/16/21 11:39 PM
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott on Wednesday formally announced that Texas will build its own border wall, as he accused the Biden administration of abandoning its responsibility to protect the southern U.S. border.

of course again the media will try and cover up.
they left out why Texas has to build it and why they cant get help from the government. cnn vs fox.

no photo
Wed 06/16/21 04:04 PM
I say it was. when Trump was first elected in 2016. day after they were marches everywhere. it really happened back then. but what you do not know someone put adds on Craigslist. saying we are the oldest party etc and we will pay you 15 an hour to organize marches against Trump. type in Craigslist and Trump on Google. every city in the states almost had this
add. then the matches were on the news. yet media never said anything. they covered it up. just like they do now. once a cheater it is hard to change so yeah I know thier stripes .

no photo
Tue 06/15/21 11:35 PM
was lookin at fit bit watches. they only keep a charge for about a week. just want to see if worth to buy. also any other watches for seniors. looks after heart etc.

no photo
Tue 06/15/21 11:29 PM
maybe using fitbit
watch might help calorie ways etc.

only thing not sure how accurate the watch is

no photo
Tue 06/15/21 08:34 PM
the biggest problem right now is the media. that has to be fixed before the next election. yet how would you fix it. it's too biased. for ex just hoped on the internet fit thing I saw was a biased hateful thing about Trump from vanity fair. kids see this and start hating. it al has to be fixed

Previous 1