Wed 11/12/08 12:51 PM
Edited by SmurfyPoet292721 on Wed 11/12/08 12:53 PM
A brilliant mind
That poetic soul
Sweet sensitivity...
From the first there was no chance
Loves bittersweet taste taints my lips even now
On dark hopeless nights an angelic voice dried falling tears
An invisible kiss that will forever be felt.
Salty tears of horror and regret assault a soft pillow
Days gone by dance in the peaceful stillness of an autumn night
The monotonous tick of the bedside clock is strangled by sobs
All the words never spoken scream at a broken heart
I'm sorry!
Please don't go!
Fear rolls in like a malicious fog
Please say you will stay right here
This heart is shattering like delicate glass
Fingers tremble
Eyes strain to see through the mist
For so long this friendship
Shone a light in a murky tunnel
Words a lullaby in that sweet drawl
Clumsy lips form the shape of words-
Ones you will never hear
I love you...
Have we not defeated hell in human form?
Conquered doubt
Uncovered love from hate?
That terrible mistake was mine
A mistake and nothing more
Jumbled words fall freely
Please don't go

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Wed 11/12/08 11:36 AM
excessive clingy-ness can't stand it

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Wed 11/12/08 08:52 AM
i think u need a hobby lol =P

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Mon 10/27/08 09:28 AM
To say hey real quick I haven't been on a heck of a lot lately because i'm fed up with the dating drama and there's a lot goin' on on this end at the moment eventually i'll be around more often i just seem to be getting nowhere fast and it seems really pointless but for those of you who are my friends no i haven't forgotten you i love you guys to death and always will...catch ya later

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Thu 10/23/08 04:05 PM
not me either!!!

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Wed 10/22/08 06:43 PM
Edited by SmurfyPoet292721 on Wed 10/22/08 06:47 PM
Endless music
Only the tempo changes
Slow and romantic is tossed to racy and confusing
Such is loves anthem,
Slowly we dance on moonlit August nights
Take a breath and we're struggling to keep our balance
When at last our feet grow tired
The music is stopped
But not for long
The heart grows restless
And without warning
Loves anthem begins again

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Wed 10/22/08 02:21 PM
resolved itself pretty much he decided our friendship was more important than anything and if she wanted to stand in the way she could hit the road bigsmile

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Tue 10/21/08 04:37 PM
ya might be cool but im completely awesome since you're new ill try not to be around so much so my awesomeness doesnt take all the attention from you =P lol welcome

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Tue 10/21/08 01:19 PM
Zacky made me smile
Even when no one else could
He told me jokes and we shared stories
Brightly the sun shone in our little world.
Silent nights were empty,
Zacky helped me dream
Better days were coming
We'd find them together, just he and I
Family crumbled all around
But we held hands and pressed on
Daring the world to bring us down
Time slowly changed
With it so did he
Outside was the same
Inside a stranger lived
He speaks of bitter darkness
And wanting to be alone.
Tears cried are left to collect in puddles at my feet
Zacky no longer dries them
Smiles and laughter are only ghosts of the past
Attempts to reach him are always failed.
Something dark always lurks beyond the wall he built
Loving words are icily brushed off
Confusion mingles with sadness in every tear
Gone forever is my very best friend
But Where?

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Tue 10/21/08 11:56 AM
goin pretty good on this end

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Tue 10/21/08 08:28 AM

what's up?
Morning Nicki...you are so quiet lately...what's going on girl?flowers flowers flowers flowers

nothin i miss a certain u know who lol i dont really like bein on

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Tue 10/21/08 07:30 AM
what's up?

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Mon 10/20/08 04:48 PM
yup needs a bit more in the about me and no you're far from ugly

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Mon 10/20/08 03:10 PM
heya =) welcome to the site hope ya have as much fun as we do around here

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Mon 10/20/08 11:48 AM
i do i think the whole paranormal thing is awesome bigsmile yup i'm strange like that lol

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Mon 10/20/08 11:24 AM
thanks

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Mon 10/20/08 09:34 AM

Well let me ask you this. Why haven't you and him hooked up if you're that close?

I don't know i've just never felt that way about him

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Mon 10/20/08 09:20 AM

How does your friend feel about the situation... Does he think that it would be wise for the two of you not to hang out or text? and my next question would be... have you and your friend given the g/f any reason to be jealous other than you guys are friends? Long walks through the park? private phone conversations? stuff like that... I'm thinking that maybe he is your "1" and she sees it clear as day and the 2 of you just haven't realized it yet...

he really doesn't want me to step aside because of all we've been through and i promised him i wouldn't but now i just dont see any other way there has never been any grounds for her to be worried its not like we're all cuddly and mushy like i said we act like brother and sister she's just insecure and paranoid we try to ignore it but its making him angry and its killin me inside he's ditched her once but she claimed to be lost without him but she's weird last night she got angry at him and assumed he didn't wanna talk to her because he dozed off instead of calling her. he doesn't sleep much because he's worried about his having to go to afghanistan which is understandable i've tried to help her understand but all she thinks about is how it affects her

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Mon 10/20/08 09:07 AM

I would grab the friend in front of her and lay the biggest wettest kiss on him. Then when you finish, grab her and do the same thing. When you'r finished kissing her throw her to the floor. Tell her to "learn it, live it, love it" then step away with ya bad self.

LOL i'm not quite that outward but ya made me laugh

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Mon 10/20/08 08:24 AM
Last night i came to a realization that stung a little more than i thought it would My best friend and I have been through a lot of really hard times together he'll be the first to tell you without the friendship we have he would've been a sinking ship. because of all we've faced together our bond is very deep and solid not in a romantic sense though awhile back he finally found someone that makes him happy and i was really excited for him early on though she started acting threatened by my involvement in his life I tried to get rod of her fears by telling her he was pretty much my brother he told her the same thing and it does no good. She makes no effort to hide annoyance when im around and when I try to make friends with her for his sake she wont have any of it. She asked me last night if he and I still talked part of me wanted to lie but I hate being dishonest so I said of course we do. Her response was "Oh..." I started to feel uncomfortable so i just left but i ended up with a really nasty message from her this morning. I sent my best friend the usual good morning text he asked what was up and i told him what had happened he said he was only her second boyfriend. I thought about it for a long time and i think the only right answer would be to step out of the picture to make things easier because he has enough stress from training and trying to explain to her that his job with the military has to come first i don't want to add to the chaos and stress. this conclusion really really hurt but i'm willing to do it for him. is it the right solution or is there a better less painful one?

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25