Community > Posts By > iamherefornow

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 08/03/08 03:58 PM
Thank heavens all but two of my pics were taken at work with a cigarette rack in the background.laugh

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 08/03/08 03:50 PM

truth is interesting...what if you have a friend that asks you if there fat....and they are...should you say yes???huh

At least then I would know that you are truthful. I am fat and I know it. I prefer honesty over lies which include the sugar coated lies.
I would like to be called, big bonededrofl

I am as well as fat.:smile:

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 08/03/08 03:47 PM

truth is interesting...what if you have a friend that asks you if there fat....and they are...should you say yes???huh

At least then I would know that you are truthful. I am fat and I know it. I prefer honesty over lies which include the sugar coated lies.

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 08/03/08 07:23 AM

Not in McPherson either.

devil Come on give me a break lol

Oh come on baby you know I didn't mean you. I am keeping you as my own little secret....:smile:

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 08/03/08 07:00 AM
I get to go to work.

iamherefornow's photo
Sat 08/02/08 07:38 PM
I expected this site to be like all the others I used hence the name as I was just going to pass thru. Surprise this site is much better and friendlier than any of the others. Wish I could change my name.:smile:

iamherefornow's photo
Sat 08/02/08 07:24 PM
what would be the first thing that you would do with the money?

iamherefornow's photo
Sat 08/02/08 07:11 PM
A little of everything..........very versatile.
laugh laugh :wink: laugh laugh

iamherefornow's photo
Sat 08/02/08 05:40 PM

But turns to vinegar if not handled properly

Thank you, I knew there had to be an answer out there for me..........rofl rofl rofl rofl

iamherefornow's photo
Sat 08/02/08 05:08 PM

dear Brookees boss,
please excuse her from work tonight as she would have a whole lot more fun playing on mingle wiff her friends than putting up with your ass!

Thank you,
lilangel2

:angel:

Please stay away from my employees, I have enough problems getting them to work and 3/4 of them don't even have to work with me.laugh laugh laugh

iamherefornow's photo
Sat 08/02/08 04:51 PM

Let's be honest here, there aren't any that are good. They are all BAD!

Amennoway

iamherefornow's photo
Sat 08/02/08 04:32 PM

:cry: :cry: :cry: I sadly look just like my picture:cry: :cry: :cry:

You are good looking so I don't think you have much to worry about.

iamherefornow's photo
Sat 08/02/08 04:30 PM

just got back from meeting a guy that she met on the internet. He turned out to be something totally the opposite from what was on his profile in the looks department. How many of you have encountered this situation and how did you handle it?
flowerforyou How did he look different?flowerforyou Did he have fake picture? flowerforyou

She said he didn't look anything like the photo. He was much shorter and fatter. She said the only thing the same was his voice. (they have talked on the phone)

iamherefornow's photo
Sat 08/02/08 04:25 PM
I guess I don't understand people like that as I am honest and feel that I have nothing to lose by being honest.

iamherefornow's photo
Sat 08/02/08 04:22 PM
just got back from meeting a guy that she met on the internet. He turned out to be something totally the opposite from what was on his profile in the looks department. How many of you have encountered this situation and how did you handle it?

iamherefornow's photo
Thu 07/31/08 02:04 PM
That is just sick and wrong.

iamherefornow's photo
Tue 07/29/08 03:26 PM

YES AND HELL YES:wink:

rofl rofl rofl

iamherefornow's photo
Tue 07/29/08 03:12 PM
rofl Men, men, and more men.

iamherefornow's photo
Tue 07/29/08 03:10 PM
Sorry have to vote no to 26 day month..would cut off a payday. can't have that....slaphead

iamherefornow's photo
Tue 07/29/08 03:04 PM
SPOILED, SPOILED, AND YES SPOILED.:smile: