Community > Posts By > iamherefornow

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 08/10/08 08:36 AM
most impressive on someones profile? Photo, qualities, profession, etc???

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 08/10/08 08:33 AM

laugh I can walk on my handslaugh

That is impressive. bigsmile

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 08/10/08 08:25 AM

go to impress someone or to have a relationship with them?

Impress are you kidding me? More like what are you going to do!

Take me as I am baby or keep on going.bigsmile

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 08/10/08 08:20 AM
Another one of my friends went and met a guy she had been chatting with for a week. When she got to the meeting point the first thing he told her was he had gotten a motel room and was she ready to put out. She immediately left for home.

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 08/10/08 08:17 AM
A friend of mine went and met a guy she had met online. They had hit it off very well online but when they met in person she did not even recognize him. She was hurt that he had misled her and had not been honest with her.

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 08/10/08 08:13 AM

<--------- That I like nature's beauty.

It is certainly a beautiful photo.

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 08/10/08 08:12 AM
go to impress someone or to have a relationship with them?

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 08/10/08 08:11 AM

yeah and why does "anyone up for fun" just mean sex why cant it mean tennis grumble
im not good at tennis blushing

practice makes perfect.bigsmile

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 08/10/08 08:10 AM
horror stories about meeting me you have met online? Perhaps they will help keep someone from making the same mistakes or help them realize what they need to be watching for to avoid bad meetings.

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 08/10/08 08:07 AM

yeah and why does "anyone up for fun" just mean sex why cant it mean tennis grumble

One track minds. :smile:

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 08/10/08 08:04 AM
or posting bs gain you?

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 08/10/08 08:02 AM

But i'm not into putting bags over both of our heads in case one bag falls off.laugh

So much self confidence in yourself.... Heck I am into staring into eyes. :smile:

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 08/10/08 08:00 AM
Hope they were okay. If not help nurse them back to health. The car can be replaced, hopefully with a better one.laugh

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 08/10/08 07:52 AM

everything is a lie...either their photos or their words...and when you meet them all they want is sex and then for get about you...

I would rather show a photo to a person I can feel comfortable with...

It is very sad that people feel that they have to make up the person that they are. I feel like these people are obviously not comfortable in who they are.

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 08/10/08 07:48 AM
The big ones for me are whether they are separated or married. If the answer is yes to either they are an automatic no.

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 08/10/08 07:45 AM

<-----------she is fun and funny and her real photo is cuter.... so there...

I love it.

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 08/10/08 07:42 AM
photo tell you?

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 08/10/08 07:36 AM

Although, my experience on dating sites in general has been that it is a photo alone that draws the most men in.

I have gotten much more attention without a real pic than if I had a picture of myself posted there. Of course, once I send them my photo I never hear from them again.

I did an experiment once on another site where I posted my same profile but with a picture of an attractive women (ie,not me).

It got 1000X more e-mail than my real pic.

So I really don't want to date any of these people, yanno?

I can relate to this. On the other side of the coin I know that their are beautiful people out there with brains, personality, sense of humor, and more to offer and even with them you cannot base the entire package on a photo.

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 08/10/08 07:28 AM
I read their profile and then if I am interested in what they have said I will look at the photos to see if I can learn more about them. Like do they look grumpy in every photo, do they express a sense of humor in any of the photos, or are the photos only taken from a web cam.

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 08/10/08 07:26 AM

I don't understand the question.

How does a photo communicate?

What I am asking is do you look at a photo and then decide whether or not you want to communicate with a person or do you base your decission to communicate with them on more, ie what they have written in their profile?

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 14 15