Community > Posts By > iamherefornow

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 07/27/08 10:20 PM
Edited by iamherefornow on Sun 07/27/08 10:21 PM
ssssssssssstttttttttttrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeettttccchhhiiinngggggggg Okay made it to Indiana.

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 07/27/08 10:19 PM
laugh laugh laugh

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 07/27/08 10:14 PM

spelling ladies right might help bigsmile :wink:
did i miss it on spell check i worked 12 hours in 90 deg and somethings are hard to do after a long day.i will try to be better spank melaugh laugh laugh

Excuses, excuses,:wink: Ok maybe we feel for you.:smile:

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 07/27/08 10:13 PM

I am a firm believer that it is what is on the inside not the outside that makes the person. So I am okay with myself...laugh Life is too short to let it get to you.
you need to read my filehappy

The cats don't try to eat the fish... My dog lives for the bird to get loose.laugh

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 07/27/08 10:11 PM
Is it good, bad, or really bad.....laugh

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 07/27/08 10:08 PM

It's only 10 here so I wont be ready for bed for awhile

You must be on the west coast

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 07/27/08 10:06 PM
I am a firm believer that it is what is on the inside not the outside that makes the person. So I am okay with myself...laugh Life is too short to let it get to you.

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 07/27/08 10:04 PM
Thanks. You make me feel so good.:smile:

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 07/27/08 10:02 PM
The rest must be getting their beauty rest. I don't need any because I couldn't get enought to help me..laugh

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 07/27/08 09:21 PM
It sounds like your daughter and I have had something in common, only I left when he hit my daughter and didn't look back. Everyone and I mean everyone tried to talk some sense into me but I am a little hard headed. It took me coming to my own senses before I got smart enought to leave, fortunetly it only took him hitting our daughter once for me to come to my senses.

This same daughter is now 21 and I am going through a situation very similiar with her and my grandson. I had hoped that she would learn from my mistakes.

Experience tells me that until they come to their own senses there isn't anything that they will listen to.

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 07/27/08 08:44 PM
Good night

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 07/27/08 08:44 PM
Hello

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 07/27/08 08:37 PM
Good night.

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 07/27/08 08:22 PM
I seriously doubt it as there are not many to choose from in my area.

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 07/27/08 08:21 PM
I honestly do not know. I have read several postings that sound like fun.

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 07/27/08 08:00 PM
"I should probably tell you- my husband was found on the side of the highway, shot in the back of his head..and it was ruled suicide. I've had a long battle with that County over the ruling. But, just so you may be able to understand just a little of my frustration...it's not over with, and I have been working on things for the 5 yrs to get something done. I don't believe for one second that it was suicide...but to go up against cops..woooweeee.... "

Been there done that with the death of my son. I opened the front screen door as the gun went off and it was not up against his head it was passing by, but cannot get the police to change the cause of death even with the cornor backing up what I saw.

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 07/27/08 07:14 PM
Thank you everyone. I was just looking through fourms this evening and happened across this one. I lost my husband 7 months ago and my son 16 year old son 23 months before that. Thankfully I had my husband to help me deal with my sons death but I do not feel that I have had anyone to help me deal with my husbands death. I have a strong relationship with my parents and siblings but none of them truly understand, so being able to read what you have all written was especially touching. It is nice to know that I am not entirely crazy and that there are others that have been through it and can relate to the thoughts and feelings.

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 07/27/08 06:50 PM

They just like to look at the picturesbigsmile

It is to bad that they don't take the rime to read the profile or to even say hello. Photos can be deceiving, it is what is in the person that truely makes them.

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 07/27/08 06:46 PM
You could call her at work or give her a card or a note with your telephone number on it.

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 07/27/08 05:55 PM
Gees there isn't much action here is there? What is it going to take to get some movement in this community?

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 15