Community > Posts By > iamherefornow

iamherefornow's photo
Sat 07/26/08 10:55 PM

"... I more than kiss on the first date, however I do not EXPECT to..."

But then what is your opinion of the female after the date?

I married a woman who slept with me 1 1/2 hours into our first date... again it is a value system, and every one has a different set of them...

Again you win. I guess I am just a little old fashion in my thinking.

I apologize if you thought I was fighting... I was not trying to 'win'... merely to contribute in my way to the dialectic. You have your values, and I adamently defend your right to have them. If you do not feel they are old fashioned, and they suit you, do not change them for anyone!! Values are important and one should only adjust who they are for themselves, including our poster here! Again if I seemed like I was competing I apologize...

No need to apologize. You did not come across as competing, you just got me to thinking and rethinking. Definetly not a bad thing. Thank you.

iamherefornow's photo
Sat 07/26/08 10:51 PM

sexual activity does not change my opinion of the person at heart, it depends on how they treat me, not what I can get from them. I never 'expect' anything, however if the physical attraction is there, I do not turn it down...

laugh Only human

iamherefornow's photo
Sat 07/26/08 10:48 PM

I married a woman who slept with me 1 1/2 hours into our first date... again it is a value system, and every one has a different set of them...

Again you win. I guess I am just a little old fashion in my thinking.

iamherefornow's photo
Sat 07/26/08 10:47 PM

My guess would be yes. However what gave him the right to assume that he could kiss the girl, when they were just meeting?

And to reply to this, hell, I kiss my parents, siblings and even some of my friends... Some people place different values on different actions. I know people that use sex as an icebreaker, and who will not even touch until they marry. I treat each the same, however I also let them know my values going in... could have just been miscommunication causing hurt feelings... with all due respect to our poster, how do we know he did not misread her? To assume a man is a jerk because his behavior stuns you is wrong...
It is a double standard... if a guy does something you dont like he is a jerk, if he doesnt respond when you do he is a jerk... no wonder dating sites are making $40,000,000,000 a year...

Okay you win, but just for the record I am not judging anyone.........I know just as many women as men that would be the one trying to take from the other.

iamherefornow's photo
Sat 07/26/08 10:43 PM

iamherefornow's photo
Sat 07/26/08 10:40 PM

is it wrong to ask a girl for a kiss nowadays?

No just not on the first date.

iamherefornow's photo
Sat 07/26/08 10:37 PM
My guess would be yes. However what gave him the right to assume that he could kiss the girl, when they were just meeting?

iamherefornow's photo
Sat 07/26/08 10:10 PM

people who lie about their desires, motives, or themselves overall... wastes time otherwise used for other purposes...

I will second that.

iamherefornow's photo
Sat 07/26/08 10:09 PM

piss on the seat of the big hole we call a toilet!!!!!!.......LMAO!!!!

That could be a problem......:smile:

iamherefornow's photo
Sat 07/26/08 10:07 PM
Edited by iamherefornow on Sat 07/26/08 10:08 PM
People that only look at the exterior without even giving the interior a chance.

iamherefornow's photo
Sat 07/26/08 10:02 PM

to hell cuz I'm normal?

Please define normal?

iamherefornow's photo
Sat 07/26/08 09:56 PM

How big? laugh

12 inches

In your dreams

they have candy on sale 3 for a $1

3snickers bars are 12 inches long what were you refering to laugh

I guess not the same thing as you, :smile:

iamherefornow's photo
Sat 07/26/08 09:55 PM
I just needed something to get me in..........I never thought I would stick around here. Now I wish I would have taken more time to think of one.
frustrated

iamherefornow's photo
Sat 07/26/08 09:52 PM

How big? laugh

12 inches

In your dreams

iamherefornow's photo
Sat 07/26/08 09:52 PM

If you guess mine your not right in the head.

Who said I was ever in my right head? :smile:

iamherefornow's photo
Sat 07/26/08 09:50 PM
How big? laugh

iamherefornow's photo
Sat 07/26/08 09:50 PM
laugh :banana: laugh

iamherefornow's photo
Sat 07/26/08 09:48 PM
Just curious to how everyone picked their screen name.

iamherefornow's photo
Sat 07/26/08 09:41 PM

So yes maybe I'm trouble but why make it a big deal..lol

:smile:

iamherefornow's photo
Sat 07/26/08 09:33 PM

Mylie cyrus stage dancer. I can get the crowd pumped and dancing. Or at least laughing hysterically.

Really???

1 2 7 8 9 10 12 14 15