Community > Posts By > iamherefornow

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 07/27/08 01:48 PM

{{{{{{TWIN}}}}} flowerforyou

Other widowed people get what you are saying especially I think. After being married so long, it's tough to shift gears.

BIG SUNDAY HUGS TO YOU! flowerforyou

Amen

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 07/27/08 01:35 PM
Edited by iamherefornow on Sun 07/27/08 01:37 PM
My hiding in my bedroom playing on my computer and watching tv. I do it to have alone time. If her exhusband hung out at her house she would hide toooo........frustrated

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 07/27/08 01:28 PM
Maybe everyone is just looking to hard. They say that good things happen when you least expect them. They also say that you can search high and low but most often you find it right under you nose.

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 07/27/08 12:41 AM
Daughters boyfriend finally left....I am hitting the bed. Have a great night and thanks for the conversations.

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 07/27/08 12:38 AM

6 yrs from now...when these damn kids have moved out...then I'm buying a hot tub!!!!drinker drinker drinker

laugh Are you sure they will move out? laugh

Mine promised to move out when they turned 18. I should hve known they were lying. laugh The eldest is 21, she moves out and then moves back home. Maybe I need to move out. laugh laugh

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 07/27/08 12:35 AM

Victorian times, in general was a cleaner, better, simpler way of life, with more quality to things and people, not so much stress or problems.

Definetly sounds more romantic and less stressful. Back then they probably had no idea just how much the world would change.

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 07/27/08 12:33 AM

6 yrs from now...when these damn kids have moved out...then I'm buying a hot tub!!!!drinker drinker drinker

laugh Are you sure they will move out? laugh

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 07/27/08 12:30 AM

wait why? do you need help time traveling?

No just curious in what other people think.

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 07/27/08 12:26 AM
live in any time period, which one would it be and why?

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 07/27/08 12:17 AM

Sunday, July 27, 2008:

An easy way to save energy is to ignore paying your power bill.

bigsmile :banana:

Hey, it may work for a little while....:smile:

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 07/27/08 12:09 AM

this is so stupid to write about but i figure someone may know an answer... for like the past 2 weeks my teeth have been hurting. i have no cavities and my teeth have always been perfect but now they hurt when i brush them... when i bite into ANYTHING... and like if i jump when i land i get a sharp pain in my teeth... i know sounds retarted!!!

As insane as it sounds you could have a sinus infection.

iamherefornow's photo
Sat 07/26/08 11:55 PM
Hi

iamherefornow's photo
Sat 07/26/08 11:51 PM
No

iamherefornow's photo
Sat 07/26/08 11:50 PM
I run a very small truck stop and get to see my share of them. Just like other people some are okay and some are not.

iamherefornow's photo
Sat 07/26/08 11:48 PM
It is a very nice profile. You shouldn't have any problems finding a woman.

iamherefornow's photo
Sat 07/26/08 11:45 PM
You must do long hauls if you go to Tennessee?

iamherefornow's photo
Sat 07/26/08 11:27 PM

welcome to my world, just wipe your feet i just mopped the floor lollaugh

and shampooed the carpets

iamherefornow's photo
Sat 07/26/08 11:25 PM

Have you ever expressed your feelings toward a person...then second guessed yourself on doing it...even if you've heard through the grape vine that that person likes you too? It's either a rumor or the truth.

I feel like I make a fool out of myself all the time. I'm not sure if the guy likes me or what! And I have to make the move because the guy is too shy.

Trust me you are not alone on this one. Been there, done that, wrote the book, and even sold the movie.....:smile:

iamherefornow's photo
Sat 07/26/08 11:01 PM

I'm drunk!

Seems to be in the air tonight.....:smile:

iamherefornow's photo
Sat 07/26/08 10:57 PM

Yeah...I get that feeling a lot
Maybe another virgin looking for the right guy?
Nice to know im not the only one left bigsmile

You should be proud of being a virgin.:smile:

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15