Community > Posts By > jade101

jade101's photo
Tue 10/02/07 08:45 PM
HI Beckys, Your story is very close to my own little sisters, except she was 12 when our father died. She took it pretty hard and had a very hard time growing up. We all were absent of nuturing within our family and we all had to find our own solutions to our low esteem. She is also still struggling with hers, and has been in therapy for some time now. All of us girls ended up in therapy. It was the greatest thing that ever happened to me personally. I finally learned to forgive what was not given but should have. I now am very happy with my life. Although my sister as I said is still struggling. If you can get into a good therapist and get rolling with the future. The past is not worth spending time on it is already gone. I wish you the best with your trials. Do note though with the planets in alignment everyone is going through the struggle of leaving the past behind. Lots of love, flowerforyou

jade101's photo
Tue 10/02/07 09:33 AM
Me too!!!

jade101's photo
Tue 10/02/07 09:18 AM
With the planets in the alignment that they are, each of us is letting go and getting on. If not, you will face it again until you get right. Best to let go of the past and prepare for the bright future ahead. Deep breaths and knowing we have no control of others and their choices helps. Good luck to all in the next coming months. flowerforyou

jade101's photo
Tue 10/02/07 09:13 AM
flowerforyou Good Morning Everyone, Rosey I sure know what you are talking about in WA. It is windy and dreary. I just got over that flu. It's a hum dinger.
Have a great day, everyone, nice to be back. flowerforyou

jade101's photo
Mon 08/06/07 11:37 AM
There are always more fish in the sea, it is whether you see one that is a keeper.
Honestly, perhaps there is some right, and some wrong. This person should be more considerate, but there have been times I have been scared to death to meet someone and have backed out at the last moment. Not always does that mean someone is a jerk, can, but not always. If that person does contact you with a valid reason then you need to move on, what ever the circumstances. But not always does it mean they are being a jerk or mean, it may be a problem with self-esteem. I would not spend my time worrying why or the effort and energy it takes to feel mistreated. I would get on and enjoy what I have learned from the experience and know there are better things to come. Life happens for a reason, perhaps you would have missed the right guy if too involved with the wrong one. flowerforyou

jade101's photo
Mon 08/06/07 11:21 AM
I always found feet in cold water was a refreshing way to beat the heat. Good morning all. flowerforyou

jade101's photo
Fri 08/03/07 05:07 PM
Hi lulu you go gurl. flowerforyou

jade101's photo
Fri 07/20/07 06:19 PM
Joyce, You did the right thing, My feelings on the subject of answering to someone is I don't have to. I am single and if a person does not understand there are times I am late, busy or just plain tired that is their problem and I don't want to hear it. I do not ask someone else how they spend their time and don't want to be asked about mine.
I am grown and have raised children have grandchildren the last thing I need is answer to another grown person.
Trust is a very important part of a relationship and you felt it right when he gave you the 50 questions and acted as if you owed him an answer after he made you feel he did not believe you. I seems you would have had to answer to more in the long run. Keep your head up the red flags I am sure were the right detection of possesivness.
Go Gurlflowerforyou :flowerforyou

jade101's photo
Wed 07/18/07 07:37 PM
Hi Lakeman, I have gotten these before and have gotten tired of the damage it does to inocent people who will fall for such a trick. If you want to really fight the battle of scammers out there go to this site and see if yours is one that they are looking for if not report them. No one can protect us if people don't take the time to turn in scams. http://www.sec.gov/investor/pubs/cyberfraud.htm
Good luck, you may just be saving some poor soul that is not so smart as some are. flowerforyou

jade101's photo
Mon 07/16/07 08:24 PM
Odd senses of humor we have a lot of here, it is great. I agree with everyone, just jump in and before you know it you will have lots of friends that are from all different walks of life and personalities. Fun Fun Fun.flowerforyou

jade101's photo
Mon 07/16/07 07:34 PM
Michele since it is adult family members then I would introduce him as soon as I am sure I like hanging out with him. It is always nice to get others opinions and share in the fun. You can learn a lot by other methods that people use in getting to know someone. Have a blast and enjoy, you could end up just being friends and still hanging out. flowerforyou

jade101's photo
Mon 07/16/07 07:24 PM
I agree with mass, don't force yourself to do something that is not from the heart. For right when you make a commitment to one the real one will walk by, then where does that leave you. It will happen for you best friends are hard to come by, you may need him in the future. flowerforyou

jade101's photo
Mon 07/16/07 07:20 PM
Rivergirl you are right in seeking for yourself, be patient it will happen. Stay picky about what you really want. Along the way you will meet great friends, I know, I have. I haven't necessarily sought men from this site but other ones and I have met some really great people through this process. I am more able to know what really interests me than someone else can. It will work for you eventually sometimes it will take years sometimes just months. Hang in there and believe it will come to you. flowerforyou

jade101's photo
Mon 07/16/07 07:10 PM
Bravo flowerforyou

jade101's photo
Mon 07/16/07 07:09 PM
My experience is that they are shy,or don't have a recent one available. Some men it is their first experience in a long time the dating sites. I didn't always feel this way but since being on JSH it was pointed out to me. I have given them a choice to send a picture after they have emailed if they want to talk. The ones that don't, I don't respond to again. They are usually the ones that want to talk sex anyhow so good for me. So have patience there are some really nice guys here. Even without pics.flowerforyou

jade101's photo
Mon 07/16/07 07:01 PM
Silence, ah the quietness and loneliness, and what one thinks that ensues when someone is silent. If there is nothing to be guilty of then the silence can be a meaningful and delightful way of observing how one acts and responds to delicate situations. If someone seems to be giving me a silent treatment, I take the time to observe actions. Mostly by leaving the situation alone, a person can be silent because of reasons that don't include control of a situation but rather they don't know what they are feeling, or don't know how to express what is going on inside. A little time will tell one way or another and haste is not the answer when one needs time. In love, many emotions can follow a conversation that even perhaps brings up old wounds that one does not know one carries around. This can astound a person into silence and into reasoning with his or her own feelings before sharing with another. I hope this gives a new perspective to the matter. flowerforyouflowerforyou

jade101's photo
Fri 07/13/07 02:58 AM
gotta go guys,,, I have to watch the grandkids in a few hours,,, better get some sleep... Kater great luck to ya, and heart wishes for health...Nite allflowerforyou

jade101's photo
Fri 07/13/07 02:54 AM
Oops forgot I had wine in this glass. flowerforyou

jade101's photo
Fri 07/13/07 02:53 AM
Have you been lurking around my desk???flowerforyou

jade101's photo
Fri 07/13/07 02:52 AM
Yeah the warm blankets are soooo nice.. And the muffins and juice once you are awake enough to enjoy....flowerforyou

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10