Community > Posts By > jade101

jade101's photo
Thu 07/12/07 01:59 PM
Hi and welcome, take Sages' word for it, he knows how to stear you right and a great friend to have. Hi Sage flowerforyou

jade101's photo
Thu 07/12/07 12:26 PM
Perhaps standing outside the "box" could be another way to learn fron one another. But of course each must willing to take chances and learn, ones own perspective without input from another could become immersed with cloudy doubt that one would have an open mind.
Oh geeeeeeeeeze I sound like frank, sorry frank Just one of those dazeohwell

jade101's photo
Thu 07/12/07 12:15 PM
Creative, the only way you will know if the other person will bond and become in the relationship you talk about is, to express how you feel with that person. Then if there are choices to make each will make them and conform or not, we are bendable especially when there is desire and love included. However, we are breakable also, in these areas. That is where these boundaries need to be defined. Good luck to you and the one you pursue.

jade101's photo
Thu 07/12/07 11:22 AM
People are so very different what is monogamous to one may not be to another, flirting to one may not be to another. Communication with that someone special is the only way to clarify the answers. Because ones display of flirting and is playfulness with others does necessarily mean they do not respect and are not dedicated to a relationship. Some people relate differently than others, it is when one makes the commitment of not doing something that another would find offensive within the relationship does one violate. Perhaps with openness each will grow and see things from a perspective that is not only open to ones mind but ones soul.

flowerforyou

jade101's photo
Thu 07/12/07 10:22 AM
Oh forgot my pepper habaneras, banana and all the greens that at different stages of ripeness they are all colors.

jade101's photo
Thu 07/12/07 10:16 AM
I just started a topic for advice, I have corn, tomatoes (pear, cherry, different varieties of heirloom), cumcumbers (pickling, burpless),beans, lettuce, peas, candy onions, beets, carrots, cantalope, watermelon, lavender, peppermint, lemonbalm, grapes, comfrey, camomile. I love gardening!flowerforyou

jade101's photo
Thu 07/12/07 10:11 AM
Thanks I appreciate your honesty I am sure there are a few that have planted some of the things I have and will have a lot of advice. I will look into the product you suggested. :wink:

jade101's photo
Thu 07/12/07 10:04 AM
Thanks Jay I will be waiting,flowerforyou

jade101's photo
Thu 07/12/07 10:04 AM
Ok now that is done, my questions are I have planted sunflowers for my granddaughter this year and have never done it before, my leaves on the stalk are not bright green and I have fertilized moderately. Is everything OK?
I have a problem with ants any suggestions and stay organic.
I have planted some heirloom tomatoes that were given to me from an organic farmer, I am having such a problem with disease and insects on them what can I do?

jade101's photo
Thu 07/12/07 09:59 AM
Hi Everyone, maybe a little crazy but tired of searching the net for advice when I do believe there is some expert advice here on JSH. So any questions about gardening,ideas and bragging let's use this topic site. I really enjoy gardening but have a lot of questions now and then. Enjoy flowerforyou

jade101's photo
Thu 07/12/07 08:32 AM
Welcome and enjoy flowerforyou

jade101's photo
Thu 07/12/07 12:12 AM
I like guys that are fluffy, but a big heart has to be included. flowerforyou

jade101's photo
Tue 07/03/07 09:21 AM
Thus one must know where the cap goes.flowerforyou
How to cap firmly.flowerforyou
And which one to leave open happy

jade101's photo
Tue 07/03/07 09:14 AM
My X did all that, problem was he was doing it for several others, too.flowerforyou

jade101's photo
Tue 07/03/07 09:11 AM
Cluttered conscience? Isn't that what leads one down the wrong path? Sometimes having to many to choose from?flowerforyou

jade101's photo
Tue 07/03/07 09:05 AM
46. Watching my garden grow
47. Puppies
48. Kitties
49. Innocense
50. Mountains in the spring
51. Snow in the winter
52. Watching my adult children parent

jade101's photo
Tue 07/03/07 08:30 AM
Hey Gypsy, I won a trip to Vegas, guess you two will have to join me when I go, 'memer what.......drinker drinker drinker

jade101's photo
Tue 07/03/07 08:22 AM
I agree with unsure and native the faults and how a person deals with them after the blindness wears off is the important part of the relationship. If one can internalize the faults of others, understand how one feels to be vunerable and remember to take responsibility of thier own faults perhaps this would be a great key to happiness. Reminding one self that no one person is perfect then perhaps others faults would not seem so hard to understand. Our faults are a growing stage for each of us, and to watch one grow is beautiful, just have to give them room and add comfort while the growing occurs. No one likes to be embaressed while in the process of goofing up. If one can find gentleness and love in the worst of moments then it makes everything more tolerabe. But of course this would have to be true love that can stand the test of fire. flowerforyou

jade101's photo
Tue 07/03/07 08:09 AM
Flew me to Rome, Italy for New Years Eve.flowerforyou

jade101's photo
Mon 07/02/07 11:52 AM
I believe we still can have the love of our lives as long as we are living. First it begins with myself, then if I am ready to love at the same time someone falls into love with me, we will love eachother. Two people have to ready at the same time. flowerforyou