Community > Posts By > Jerimiah

Jerimiah's photo
Mon 05/17/21 06:03 AM
ive been single close to a year

Jerimiah's photo
Mon 05/17/21 06:01 AM
But with less control. Adding water per instructions causes it to expand a bit.

that is awesome yiu get 3 bonuse points friends

Jerimiah's photo
Mon 05/17/21 05:58 AM
nicest thing was moment a wonderful woman called me angel and to keep being myself thank you to the mysterious abd respected lady who i shall nit name but nos who she is i admire yiur grace

Jerimiah's photo
Mon 05/17/21 04:48 AM
Agree...but there are other sites that support better than here. After all this is predominantly a dating site.

i only wish to say im thankful to no your a part of this world

Jerimiah's photo
Mon 05/17/21 04:43 AM
i have time if anyone that reads this post needs somebody of sound mind and morel aspect without any sorta judment i simply wish to help and who differ in options its called free will dont no it your not part of this world

Jerimiah's photo
Mon 05/17/21 04:36 AM
l lost my daughter just before moving here if anyone knows of any grief groups tell me thanks

wanted to check to see how you were holding uo if ever need to talk not a suoort group but you can vent

Jerimiah's photo
Sun 05/16/21 03:59 AM
stubbornness in fear as reasons why I'm still single stubborn because I refuse to settle for something that I know I deserve I companion and fear I fear the fact of never finding love not being heartbroken again seems like minutes go by like hours

Jerimiah's photo
Sun 05/16/21 03:55 AM
just it's not something that I learned now when you start out with the New lover two partners give each other trust in good faith and you have to earn the right to stay in good faith jealousy envy in possession having no business being around trust if you can't trust your partner and you obviously don't trust your love yourself she means you're not ready for this commitment

Jerimiah's photo
Sun 05/16/21 03:53 AM
ticket point infatuation is a very dangerous aspect so is lust but now see love can be poison when it's taken in the wrong to meter can you take live out of context can you mix it with anger resentment well then you have one of the worst and deadliest poisons ever

Jerimiah's photo
Sun 05/16/21 03:51 AM
I can't do the whole dating multiple people that we know just to see you which one I decide for I ain't no damn bachelor going to say no TV show give me that's wrong you give yourself to somebody they do to you in return how else are you going to get to know each other if you try to separate yourself and divided up between no three or four or five different women that's an impossibility never I mean at the very least you're falling short for all those all those for five women because you're not you the whole you and you'll never get to learn her so you feel anyway just a matter of time so I'll stick with one

Jerimiah's photo
Sun 05/16/21 03:48 AM
the number one thing to make a relationship last it's not forgetting who she is or who she was I hope you are where you came from the people that you were when you met that's the strongest acid daughter fade away

Jerimiah's photo
Sun 05/16/21 03:47 AM
a possessive man is basically just an overbearing large kid who never grew up due to his own imperfections out of his life for whatever reason may or may not have been his fault but it's his instability and choice to remain being that way that causes him not to be able to move on and change and grow up what you get past that then you finally learn what it's like to live

Jerimiah's photo
Tue 05/11/21 04:17 AM
absolutely I would without shadow of a doubt I was always naturally going to really enjoying a plus size woman but I know I'll enjoy any woman no matter what size shape in color race religion doesn't matter you don't have to be a star like you know Hollywood movie start with me as long as you're beautiful on the inside but I do appreciate a woman that's got some curves though like a lot of curve I'm fun size so I like to love and love alot put a double jki ted flexibly strong funsize guy 5'3 160 good shape man with a lovely luciouse size woman and you get mimery last both a lifetime and I got to give it out to my my physically fit ladies cuz ya'll natural-born lovers whenever you can combine athleticism with sex oh my damn long as both keep up the end result is something I tell you l

Jerimiah's photo
Tue 05/11/21 04:10 AM
absolutely love is something that's just design did not have any boundaries the infinite current time in space to be able to come at a moment's notice and affect you in the most disastrous way or the or the most blissful way how to make guns guns powerful unexpected unbound news 11 best friend you have somebody that you just met on the street or somebody that's just on the other side of the world are you talking to on the phone TV for a minute or for a lifetime and also be poison it's only based on your actions and how you choose to love another

Jerimiah's photo
Tue 05/11/21 04:02 AM
I'd like to send a shout out to sparkling Crystal for what you wrote that was amazing hands down girl you got something to you you are beautiful inside definitely and out I got an old soul fully agree with everything you said basically and if retirement only thing I'm going to say is that but the world had more ideas like that it'd be much more loving place I like that was cool. Sofia see I like making love to make love to me that's sexy to the fullest and the only way to accomplish that is by being able to be centrally romantic and emotionally connected sensitively Tory sinking harness they really need to let x lower around you and the only thing that matters is just your heartbeat and her heartbeat beating at the same time when you finish the other place your hand on each other's chest slow each the other person's breathing everything calling yourself close your eyes just back up to speed at 6 to the fullest to Max is that sex making love making life is accomplished in many different forms it's not always just slow and boring spice it up have some imagination but do with passion and seductiveness try it

Jerimiah's photo
Tue 05/11/21 03:53 AM
0 for the most majority of the population in the world men or women nobody wants a possessive partner same classification and controlling either one of those are positive but I would like my partner to be possessive over certain categories of the you do to my body to make you feel wanted sushi confidential it's a portrait in personality traits in a positive way

Jerimiah's photo
Tue 05/11/21 03:51 AM
but don't try to take on The world though it's dead learn your basics hone your skills and learn to love yourself first so you can truly love that one later and if you just keep your I see yourself in your mind you know from wandering you won't cheat like as much I just have a little bit of noble true honor silver reason gone if we can just all go back to the what it was like in the old days or people gave us in relationships it's the romance is gone that's why men cheat because they have no connection with what if I could have sensuality everybody want to be a ****ing gangster sad but I never cheated is a statement that very few people can make

Jerimiah's photo
Tue 05/11/21 03:48 AM
you know I'm actually a father of four and I've been husband and I was afraid that the very young very young age so when I can say this that those men are not born as lovers they want to love they try to love they do it all the wrong ways before they actually learn how to do it right and usually take me by then living either lost the loves that they should have had her it's roughly too late so in case scenario is you find that good companion for an older couple but if men could just accept the fact that it's okay to be a bit more sensitive unless macho and learn your emotions tournament that way you don't yell and cuss at somebody whenever you get upset don't call her a ***** or anything like that the day that you can Master the art of talking calmly and speaking call me in a low room voice while being seriously pissed off that's the day you can take on the world

Jerimiah's photo
Tue 05/11/21 03:26 AM
only once you master self love and appreciation can you truly dedicate and love another

Jerimiah's photo
Tue 05/11/21 03:20 AM
0 the nice person always stops in listens while paying attention someone who cares more for happiness of knocked himself but someone other is okay and happy to take that sacrifice but it shall cost only blissful pain for a reward a forever gain

Previous 1