Community > Posts By > Jerimiah

Jerimiah's photo
Tue 05/11/21 03:15 AM
any book by William Blake mostly poetry but even still wicked

Jerimiah's photo
Tue 05/11/21 03:14 AM
my all-time greatest suggestion would be any adult video that has babaloo in it or Gianna Michaels in Emmy you get the studs and down your right take care of you

Jerimiah's photo
Tue 05/11/21 03:13 AM
I think that was the most oh my God that pissed me off I swear to God out hurt so bad how's it going to kill off my rid of the most like don't even what I initially let him borrow to die you know I mean like we can't have it this is not know that was ****ing that was messed up right and if anybody has seen it you got to give it up for the old school classic Baki the grappler I mean that shows raw swear to God and I mean if you can take the time to look into a game called guyver dark hero that **** is raw to there's a movie that I watched a couple of knitted real life movie back in the 90s

Jerimiah's photo
Tue 05/11/21 03:10 AM
all right this is for all old school horror flick appreciators out there who is with a knowledge that based on a actual true story child's play you know Chucky that's a true story that is based on a real puppet who's actually house in the museum and is well known for being haunted and evil if not it's pretty cool looking

so another topic to it is nightmare on elm Street Freddy that's based on a real actual I believe African urban legend of a demon that's from that's based on true facts or urban legend facts that are true but 70 traditional where's a demon from a different culture can't get any better than that

Jerimiah's photo
Tue 05/11/21 03:09 AM
all right this is for all old school horror flick appreciators out there who is with a knowledge that based on a actual true story child's play you know Chucky that's a true story that is based on a real puppet who's actually house in the museum and is well known for being haunted and evil if not it's pretty cool looking

Jerimiah's photo
Tue 05/11/21 03:07 AM
I definitely is a prudent true that men are high sexual classification of horn hounds but you know there are some men that are not like that there's a lot of women out there to that are like that some more so than then but we're all we're saying the same scenario at one point in time with your man or woman so how about we just meet in the middle and say I love you you love me or let's just enjoy each other's bodies it wasn't. at least they should be on here the world be so much peaceful there if we could just not be such animals and i am a good example been close to a year old single and havnt been with nobody

Jerimiah's photo
Tue 05/11/21 01:30 AM
abd so wats wrong with minglers giving another member help with depression or PTSD or bipolor issues anxiety i no my time is not worthless abd i will help if need he gave care outa courage to cone ask here

Jerimiah's photo
Tue 05/11/21 01:26 AM
i no of a place you may find help with the pain its calked the lord faith can help i lidt both my lik giries i no yiyr anger i feel your pain if yiur in sac and ever need a support group **** ill meet with you bro and start are own group for anyone with same loss factors

Jerimiah's photo
Tue 05/11/21 01:07 AM
any single real Sacramento CA Ladies

Jerimiah's photo
Fri 04/02/21 05:21 PM
im single

2 Next