Community > Posts By > kellyboo1

kellyboo1's photo
Sun 04/06/14 09:21 AM
Edited by kellyboo1 on Sun 04/06/14 09:23 AM
I think trying out speed dating would be a fun and great experience! does anyone know if they do them? Yes I have googled it and they want 25/35.00 to do it. im ok with paying but wondering if they are worth paying for? im really just looking for anyone familiar.

kellyboo1's photo
Sun 04/06/14 09:09 AM
no one younger than me, maybe 10 years older than me... depends on person

kellyboo1's photo
Sun 04/06/14 08:51 AM
WOW! that sounds wonderful. I think that would be a really good first meet. a good time frame to meet, better than dragging things out.

On another note I find it incredibly frustrating when there seems to be effort from a new person for the first few days then very little. showing time is a great quality. hope your date goes well!

kellyboo1's photo
Sun 04/06/14 06:28 AM

Hug or kiss
Lights on lights off
Milk or coffee
Hot or cold
Tall or short
White or black
Rose or tulips
Day or night
Summer or winter

Blessed sunday..^_^

Hug
Soft lights
COFFEE!
hot
tall guys I am short
white
rose
day
summer!!

kellyboo1's photo
Sun 04/06/14 06:04 AM
Im just curious on how many people anyone has met off here. What did you do for your first "date" or meet up? What is a good length of time to meet someone if you talk to them everyday? A few weeks?

I have not met anyone off here and have no prospects as of yet. I do the match thing. I have come across a few people but they were all last seen " over a month ago"... feeling discouraged.

kellyboo1's photo
Sat 04/05/14 06:44 AM
there is a lot of advantages to being single. I know them all too well. ive been single for close to 4 years. im getting pretty sick and tired of it already. the amusement has worn off,shredded itself and blew up in a fire :)

kellyboo1's photo
Sat 04/05/14 06:41 AM
I am thinking about when im getting up to do my hair ect for a bridal shower today ( not mine) how many times my family will say I will find someone at some point in my life and look at me with sad eyes. im not sad about it but they seem to be living in the old times I suppose.

kellyboo1's photo
Fri 04/04/14 06:59 PM

I would appreciate honest answers to the following questions, from any females willing to participate.

Pertaining specifically to "online dating":

1. Do you expect and/or rely on men to send the first message? If so why?

2. If you have ever sent the first message, specifically what motivated you to?

3. Do you feel no need to send first messages because your inbox is seldom empty?

1. yes I guess I do expect the man to send the first... I am shy to an extent.

2. if I have messaged them I think they are attractive , my age and city.

3. my inbox can be either a few messages to none. its just my shyness and idk what to write to someone really.

those are my honest answers.

kellyboo1's photo
Thu 04/03/14 11:27 AM
i very rarely wear make up. never been into it much. when I do its just mascara eyeliner powder

kellyboo1's photo
Thu 04/03/14 04:42 AM
Being sexual is one of the last things you lose before we die, however men and women don't need to be disgusting pigs about it. I'm sure there are lots of sexually explicit women on here, but I don't talk to women. I do know for a fact that some men are totally disgusting on here and any other site. Personally I don't think there should be an option that sex friends are an option. Make a 100% dedicated site for hookups in a perfect world of course. Irritates me weeding out pigs.

kellyboo1's photo
Wed 04/02/14 06:42 PM
gross

kellyboo1's photo
Sun 03/30/14 05:39 AM
I think you are one of a kind. I loved your profile.

I thought 83.... wow and hes on a site, texts,bars, ect... you look pretty good for 83 ;) lol

serious though keep up the great profile and im sure you will find your lovely lady soon.

kellyboo1's photo
Thu 03/27/14 06:49 PM
oh my thanks for the laugh.

maybe you should date someone with a colostomy.

why are you on a dating site when you HAVE a "girlfriend"?

if you keep a pack of matches in your bathroom and light one after she poops then it wont smell.

I really don't understand how a bodily function can seem not lady like, I get about the place and time. its not like she is dropping a deuce in the kitchen sink while you are eating breakfast.

I don't know who would feel more comfortable at work than in a private home. maybe hes just cheap and doesn't want to pay for the extra toilet paper?

you need to get over it buddy.

kellyboo1's photo
Thu 03/27/14 02:11 PM
is there anyone in the Cambridge area on this site?

kellyboo1's photo
Thu 03/27/14 12:38 AM
Good pf

kellyboo1's photo
Wed 03/26/14 05:38 PM
Ask doodoo david about my old one lol.

hahahaha No1phd you are a funny man

I don't really like to say no over 40 or no outside of Canada but this chick doesn't travel well. i don't even have a passport. it alreadys seems like a daunting task just trying to keep a conversation with someone let a lone across the world lol.

i like the length of my pf. im not going to tell everything about myself as some people are cruel and just take advantage of information that is posted. i feel if someone is interested than they WILL make the time to talk to the other.

and im a girl, we talk a lot!

kellyboo1's photo
Wed 03/26/14 01:51 PM
I'm not putting myself down at all.

kellyboo1's photo
Wed 03/26/14 01:21 PM
Fair enough. The 2 pics that I look "bored" are from last year. I wasn't bored I was just doing something silly. I will work on better pictures.
I don't really see it's too long but ok.
Is it really good to tell everything about yourself in your pf? Or should you let some be a surprise? Question/ answer? Thxs.

kellyboo1's photo
Tue 03/25/14 06:24 PM
I think it looks great

kellyboo1's photo
Tue 03/25/14 11:46 AM
Amen