Community > Posts By > kellyboo1

kellyboo1's photo
Tue 03/25/14 11:39 AM
No1phd ......... I was waiting for one of you guys to comment lol.

kellyboo1's photo
Tue 03/25/14 11:23 AM
aw thanks Realcarebear. I haven't really had much luck on this but then I try not to have high expectations. I hope you find what you are looking for as well

kellyboo1's photo
Tue 03/25/14 11:12 AM
my old profile really sucked I realized that. idk if this still sucks or what else I can put. any legit feedback I would appreciate.

kellyboo1's photo
Tue 03/25/14 10:55 AM
very bored

kellyboo1's photo
Mon 03/24/14 02:43 PM
your picture is fine. maybe you can add a few more , that's always nice to look at a variety.

might want to add what you are looking for, maybe a goal for the site.

talk about your personality....

I never know what to write either lol.

kellyboo1's photo
Mon 03/24/14 11:14 AM

kellyboo1,

As a member of your audience, I gave you honest feedback. I told you what message that I received by reading your OP and by reading your profile. Doing so does not make me a troll.

Everyone here receives negative feedback eventually. I have received plenty of my own. That is part of the risk you take when participating in a public forum. Not everyone will see things the same way that you do, and not everyone will interpret your words the way that you meant for them to be interpreted.

Anyway, now that you have clarified your initial complaint, you aren't the first person here to make such a complaint.

Also, you can use your mail filter to limit the private messages that you receive to people who live within 150 miles of you, 100 miles of you or 50 miles of you. That would stop you from receiving messages from men in other nations.

Now, how about joining us in doing the banana dance.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Yes David I agree with you. I'm not against negative feedback at all. I am who I am. People can either love me or hate me. When it comes right down to it I don't really care to be honest. For the reason is I'm not here to make a new best friend. I don't mind chatting like we are all doing here. I am looking around to see if anyone is compatible with me. Weeding through people can be exhausting when all you get is non sense most of the time. That's my complaint and my problem.
My profile was never a question of mine. That was your choice to share your critique of it. That's fine , doesn't bother me.
Anyways have a nice day all.

kellyboo1's photo
Mon 03/24/14 11:14 AM

..hmm.. mindset.. is within yourself grasshoppa..

..so.. hard nosed.
. feisty..
.. enjoys getting straight to the point..
.. and now we add
. likes to be tied down.. buy more than one person..
.hmm..
.. has yet to . reveal.. her true desires....hmm...lol

lol .... Um I don't like to be tied down at all lol. Idk where they came from but it's all good. I'm just clarifying.

kellyboo1's photo
Mon 03/24/14 07:41 AM
Yes I agree. I don't respond to ppl anymore that talk to me like I'm their personal piece of *** lol.
That's the main reason why I asked a question with this thread. I thought online " dating" would be just that , dating when you found someone special in time no rush of course.
I'm sure there are banging sites ppl can go on. I have no idea.
Maybe I'm not in the right mind set with everyone else. I just know what I'm wanting.

kellyboo1's photo
Mon 03/24/14 07:25 AM
Well I do like meat and like to get to the point :)
But I don't like weird meat. So I guess I'm kind of picky on what I eat.
I did have one message that said " hey sexy do you want to sex chat?" I'm like wtf seriously?

kellyboo1's photo
Mon 03/24/14 06:58 AM

...no..boo.. we here at.m2.. take our ! banging. very seriously..lol.. and by and by. whatever else did you have in mind...?? smiling softly and winking at her...

I take my banging seriously when I have actually decided to take that path in reality lol. I guess when I was explaining what type of ppl are messaging me , I didn't think of how banging me over and over and over again would sound lmao. all seriousness im not out to start a sex chat, I don't want to give the wrong impression to ppl. I am though a huge joker!

kellyboo1's photo
Mon 03/24/14 05:12 AM
When you meet them in person or first contact online?

kellyboo1's photo
Mon 03/24/14 05:02 AM

.. yes boo.. welcome..2m2.. please join everybody on the forums... you are hard nosed.. and feisty.. all the qualities... most of us look for.. and appreciate.... so again.. please join in on the forums... sincerely..phD....ps.. I too enjoyed the. banging you over and over again part...lol

I was on this site last year. I didn't stay on for long. Thanks for the welcome. I'm
Not sure how you enjoyed me writing about the bang part lol. Anyways I will leave that be.

Yes, always leaving the banging part :smile:

Am I missing something here with the bang comment? I was being sexual when I said it. I was only explaining. I'm not getting if you guys are just making a joke or what.......?

Sorry Kelly, I was just having a spot of fun, if it offended you or upset you that was definitely NOT my intent. flowerforyou

No no it didn't offend me. I just wasn't knowing if it was just a joke or whatever else. Np.

kellyboo1's photo
Mon 03/24/14 04:40 AM

.. yes boo.. welcome..2m2.. please join everybody on the forums... you are hard nosed.. and feisty.. all the qualities... most of us look for.. and appreciate.... so again.. please join in on the forums... sincerely..phD....ps.. I too enjoyed the. banging you over and over again part...lol

I was on this site last year. I didn't stay on for long. Thanks for the welcome. I'm
Not sure how you enjoyed me writing about the bang part lol. Anyways I will leave that be.

Yes, always leaving the banging part :smile:

Am I missing something here with the bang comment? I was being sexual when I said it. I was only explaining. I'm not getting if you guys are just making a joke or what.......?

kellyboo1's photo
Mon 03/24/14 04:30 AM

kellyboo1's photo
Sun 03/23/14 08:22 PM

Actually mightymoe is correct. I actually ment by " you men" as the people who actually have messaged me. Not the entire site. Is that my error probably. I'm a grown woman and can accept my error with no problem.
So mightymoe you know what I mean by it's frustrating when say they ask you where you live when it's right there in your pf?
So instead of insinuating I am " stereotyping" , and complains how much my pf sucks maybe, just maybe you can see the bigger picture here and again not look so much into something.

i agree, i just stopping talking with them then, rather than see how much more stupid they can get... but don't let these guys scare you off, sometimes they get over-analytical... sometimes the newbies get more crap than they deserve...

flowerforyou

I expect people to actually be genuine and respectful. Get to know the little things about someone that can be easily done by reading. We are all on some sort of electronic which you generally read a lot on. I realize my expectations are not shared with others. I hope one day someone will see eye to eye with me.
These guys don't bug me at all. They can be analytical all they want. Doesn't prove much for my question here but whatever turns your crank.

kellyboo1's photo
Sun 03/23/14 08:14 PM

We only know what you actually type, so he was simply responding to that. you said yourself that it was your error and then turn around and suggest he was looking too much into something? which is it? Can you accept your error with no problem or is it a stranger who read your post.

I said if it was my error than I accept that.
Does anyone have to read a thread and automatically presume I'm " stereotyping"?
Are both of those wrong or right or neither?
When it comes right down to it , it really doesn't matter does it?
The question does matter. That's what this thread is about. If people want to be a troll then as of now I will be ignoring you. I don't have patience for it.

kellyboo1's photo
Sun 03/23/14 08:03 PM

Dude she said she gets guys that want to BANG HER OVER AND OVER. shut up beavis let the woman talk.
dont mined them guys there just joking with you. wecome and injoy your self. : nascar:flowerforyou

Thank-you. I hope you enjoy yourself as well.

kellyboo1's photo
Sun 03/23/14 07:59 PM
Actually mightymoe is correct. I actually ment by " you men" as the people who actually have messaged me. Not the entire site. Is that my error probably. I'm a grown woman and can accept my error with no problem.
So mightymoe you know what I mean by it's frustrating when say they ask you where you live when it's right there in your pf?
So instead of insinuating I am " stereotyping" , and complains how much my pf sucks maybe, just maybe you can see the bigger picture here and again not look so much into something.

kellyboo1's photo
Sun 03/23/14 07:41 PM

The first thing I do is read a profile. why is it that 99.9% of you MEN can NOT read them?

Why is it that 99.9% of you female Humans can NOT create a profile that is positive and worth reading?

indifferent

If stereotyping is good for the goose, then ... Oh, never mind.

I am NOT stereotyping anyone...

Saying "99.9% of you MEN" is indeed stereotyping.
Granted your statement doesn't pertain to us male Melmacians, but it is still stereotyping.

Besides, if male Humans did read your profile, would they see anything in it that is positive, that would inspire them to contact you? No, not if your profile remains the way that it is right now. It is currently full of negativity.

I didn't make a post to ask anyone to critique my profile. I'm pretty sure I seen a rate me thread.

If you think I'm stereotyping than you go with that.

kellyboo1's photo
Sun 03/23/14 07:26 PM

I am not a "view hound". If someone views and messages me, I will answer. If they don't reply to my response, I shrug it off. If they do reply and a conversation ensues, then I'll read the profile.

That being said, I don't know what could be in a profile that I couldn't be told in a conversation.

For ME personally I get the "do I want to have fun" question, that is clearly in my pf that I DO NOT. I have the age that I would prefer to stick with. Country I would prefer to stick with. What do I get constantly....... foreign men wanting to bang me. OVER AND OVER. now that's just the main one that irks me there is more. you are here to learn about other ppl! if you read someones pf you will learn more if you would like to talk to them or not.

But everyone can do whatever it is they want.