Community > Posts By > kellyboo1

kellyboo1's photo
Wed 04/23/14 04:22 PM

..No. you can keep your shoes on..
. because you won't be staying long...ha..to.no1..

///////***&&%%%&&&**////''//::;;-//*&&&%##%%%%#%&&%%##@%&%##&*&&%*&%%%%&%%%%***.. there now I feel better..laugh :wink:

nice pic #1phd lol, or should i call you mr.lincoln

kellyboo1's photo
Wed 04/23/14 01:24 PM

Hi,this is Dan.seeking mature ladies 50-64,with pretty feet,who enjoy nice foot massages,and nice coversations,serious replies only,please...

Definition of a tall woman;...tall woman lover

Said like in an Atlantic Canadian dialogue

When yu nose ta none yu toes'es in
When yu toes ta toes yu nose'es is inn.

that is not how we speak in Canada. check your facts

kellyboo1's photo
Wed 04/16/14 12:30 PM

i don't care who agrees with me or not but there is next to no one that reads profiles. so when you get constant international men (mainly Pakistan and close culture to that) it gets on your last nerve. i am personally not attracted to different cultures. i like them white lol im not being racist , i can care a less if you think that. i like what i like!

tell um, girl!!! lol, how are you doing?flowerforyou

hey moe! hey #1phd!

im doing ok. thanks for asking. how are you guys doing?

kellyboo1's photo
Wed 04/16/14 12:17 PM
i don't care who agrees with me or not but there is next to no one that reads profiles. so when you get constant international men (mainly Pakistan and close culture to that) it gets on your last nerve. i am personally not attracted to different cultures. i like them white lol im not being racist , i can care a less if you think that. i like what i like!

kellyboo1's photo
Wed 04/16/14 11:21 AM
omg i cant agree with you more! that's all i GD get! very very very annoying. i don't even read whatever they write i just click the X. if they are persistent than i click block. my block list is very VERY long! Gl hun.

kellyboo1's photo
Tue 04/15/14 06:36 AM
I agree with the OP!!!! ALL I get 99.9% of the time is indian men. constantly. its annoying. demanding I go on cam, Skype sec chat, see my feet... the list goes on. I am soooooo tired of it. its ruining this site for me.

kellyboo1's photo
Sun 04/13/14 04:33 PM

Women only join dating sites to give their self esteem a boost. They get off on the attention.

Well I guess you have me figured out then! I just LOVE getting constant messages from foreign men wanting to do "sexy chat" or being harassed to go on Skype... I know that really boost my self esteem and it doesn't ever get on my last GD nerve! I don't know if I will ever be able to control myself again or fit my head through the door.

whoa .... that's me rolling my eyes

kellyboo1's photo
Sun 04/13/14 01:46 PM
my flirting skills are no existent so i just don't do it usually

kellyboo1's photo
Sat 04/12/14 06:52 PM
Indian men on here can be very aggressive perverted and rude. i get about 10-15 every time i am on here. NOOOOOOOOOO im not stereotyping anyone i am just saying from MY personal experience.

kellyboo1's photo
Sat 04/12/14 04:59 PM

It is my opinion women do not look for sex... they look for an emotional connection and mental connection.. they want to know you're supportive caring understanding... if you cannot connect with a woman's mind... you have no chance of truly connecting with her body physically... touching is one thing touching deeply is another... reaching up with yourself.. way up and just touching lightly that warm light.. that glowing ember... the spot we all know the spot.. if you can touch that spot with your words... physical doesn't really matter.... okay well it does matter.. but with your touch and your words it becomes much more....no1phD

not really, 60% of the women i chat with on here either wants sex chat or a cam feed... but most of the cam feeds are to a website that wants a credit card... go figure, huh...ohwell

Im going have to hook up my cam so I can get your credit card # Moe LOL. I might even show ya my toes lol hahahaha jk... maybe a nip LOL jk

kellyboo1's photo
Sat 04/12/14 04:56 PM
I have never asked anyone ever about sex

kellyboo1's photo
Sat 04/12/14 04:47 PM
I don't mind beer but I very rarely drink so im out

kellyboo1's photo
Sat 04/12/14 04:08 AM
I have to go to work soon but im still sitting here in pj's drinking my coffee and reading on here lol

kellyboo1's photo
Sat 04/12/14 03:59 AM

I'm going to say that there does come a time sometimes when you have to love yourself enough to walk away.
However, we often ha expectations of others that don't have to do with the real personal. If you go into a relationship expecting that you are going to change someone, it's doomed from the start.
As for the expectations and treating someone how you want to be treated; just because being a certain way to others may come natural to you doesn't mean it's the same for others.
Keep in mind what attracted them to you in the first place and see if that's still there before you give up. Wish you the best.

I don't have anyone in particular that I am writing this about, actually no one lol. I do expect that people will do what they say and are as polite as possible. I don't expect to change anyone since there will never come a day where anyone will change me. im not going to settle for just anything. no one should I think. I know that not what you are saying. I love myself enough to know what I want and what I don't, I wont ever have to walk away. I might have to wait a long time but someone will come and we will be compatible .

kellyboo1's photo
Sat 04/12/14 03:53 AM

i read the rules and understand them, but im not 100% sure how i am supposed to let the person know i am interested in participating ?

first you need to purchase at least a 12-pack of good beer,
then make a stop at Wal-Mart and get a box of ping-pong balls,
then get back here as fast as you can kellyboo..lol

check check lol

kellyboo1's photo
Fri 04/11/14 07:36 PM
thanks for letting me know what WF ment. I have no clue about sports and def not about the abbreviations

kellyboo1's photo
Fri 04/11/14 07:11 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwlogyj7nFE&feature=kp

red hot chili peppers -under the bridge. came on the radio . love this song. haven't heard it in forever.

kellyboo1's photo
Fri 04/11/14 06:27 PM
i read the rules and understand them, but im not 100% sure how i am supposed to let the person know i am interested in participating ?

kellyboo1's photo
Fri 04/11/14 12:21 PM
if you cant find a way to tell him than its not ment to be.

kellyboo1's photo
Fri 04/11/14 12:18 PM

I hate it whn dey go like ,hey cn we hav sex, asin how?dats like stupid

I know what you mean but these days a lot of people think that it's really important that women consent to it. I keep copies of all of my emails in the eventuality that I might have to rely on them in court.

i find you keep all emails if in fact after banging it out with a girl you might go to court .... lol what? :)

Previous 1 3 4 5