Community > Posts By > kellyboo1

kellyboo1's photo
Sun 03/23/14 07:22 PM

The first thing I do is read a profile. why is it that 99.9% of you MEN can NOT read them?

Why is it that 99.9% of you female Humans can NOT create a profile that is positive and worth reading?

indifferent

If stereotyping is good for the goose, then ... Oh, never mind.

I am NOT stereotyping anyone. I am simply a woman that is straight, on a dating site, talking to men. I do not talk to women to get a girlfriend. so of course I am going to talk about men. don't look so much into it.

kellyboo1's photo
Sun 03/23/14 07:20 PM
I have no idea where you pulled that whole vampire rant No1PHD.....but in any case it was kind of entertaining.

I also have come across either nothing written in a profile or very little. Sad to say but s lot of people just go for looks. I have done my own personal experiment. I put up one pf pic and its not revealing but I guess its a more show worthy pic, then I put up a pf pic of me in my fav jogs and tshirt. that's how I like to dress at home being comfy. I will get a ton from the one and maybe one or two from the jog pic.

if I get one of those instant messages come up ( why I keep that on is beyond me)I always look at the pf, always! I 100% agree that if ppl can not take the time to introduce themselves or tell something about themselves that is helpful,why be on a "dating site".

Maybe my expectations are too high, I don't know. but I want someone to actually take the time to read what I have to say and respect that.

kellyboo1's photo
Sun 03/23/14 05:45 PM
Thank-you for clarifying. NO. I mean when someone sends you a message making contact with you. Just not when someone views someone.

kellyboo1's photo
Sun 03/23/14 05:30 PM
The first thing I do is read a profile. why is it that 99.9% of you MEN can NOT read them?

Maybe you think its a waist of your time, but its an even a bigger waist of my time to hit the "X" button on the chat.

kellyboo1's photo
Mon 06/24/13 04:16 PM
Are you from Cambridge Ontario Canada? that's what I am asking for in my thread. Thanks! I am not interested

kellyboo1's photo
Mon 06/24/13 03:33 PM
Edited by kellyboo1 on Mon 06/24/13 03:33 PM
I very rarely find anyone on here from my city. I have written pretty bluntly that I have no interest in talking with anyone from a different country. If you think about that you will understand very quickly.

Anyways I am 31 and wouldn't mind having a decent conversation. If you are looking for a muffin stuffin than go to the next thread. Read over my profile to see what I am looking for.

Thanks!

kellyboo1's photo
Mon 06/24/13 03:17 PM
Cambridge,Ontario.happy

kellyboo1's photo
Fri 06/21/13 10:14 AM
meet new people in my area.

kellyboo1's photo
Fri 06/21/13 10:11 AM
I would prefer a man with some meat on their bones. "Bone rack" is not my ideal man.

1 2 3 5 Next