Apple of Your EYES's photo
Wed 03/20/24 03:18 AM
A Very tall man walks into a bar, and a lady recognizes him as a real Rugby player.

They start to talk and eventually go back to his place:

They start to kiss, and the man takes off his shirt.

On his arm, he has a tattoo that says REEBOK.

“What’s that for?” the lady questions.

“Oh, I have this so that when I’m on TV, people will see my tattoo, and Reebok pays me.”

Then the man takes off his trousers, and on his leg, he has a tattoo that says wxu

Mon 03/18/24 04:31 AM
Not a good match... Yet!

Wait to see if she flirts with me!

ot: Slim gym has met his match... Slimme.
Considering Apple's approval, and divorce papers are signed!

Hey Don Juan,lemme try those cigars....whew.but .Slim needs citirizine for his Applelergy

Sun 03/17/24 03:46 AM
A Very tall man walks into a bar, and a lady recognizes him as a real Rugby player.

They start to talk and eventually go back to his place:

They start to kiss, and the man takes off his shirt.

On his arm, he has a tattoo that says REEBOK.

“What’s that for?” the lady questions.

“Oh, I have this so that when I’m on TV, people will see my tattoo, and Reebok pays me.”

Then the man takes off his trousers, and on his leg, he has a tattoo that says NIKE.

‘What’s that ?’ the lady questions again.

“Just like the Reebok tattoo, I get paid when this tattoo is seen on TV.”

Then the man drops his underwear and on his pen!s, he has a tattoo that says AIDS.

The lady screams:

“Don’t tell me you have AIDS!”

The man replies:

“No, no…!!! Calm down…!!! It will say ADIDAS in a. Minute"🤣

Mon 03/11/24 05:48 PM
enjoy,everyone,share yours too

Fri 03/08/24 07:54 PM
:joy::joy: I'm betting it all !

my bank act is 02-8-00073-45,this time ill gain much because of that bet...dont overdo it ull wake up a pauper Sir,hahaha.

Ot:Sir and Mam just because:blush::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Fri 03/08/24 02:12 PM
:moneybag::moneybag::dollar::dollar:

My bet is placed on Slim and Apple :apple::apple:

How much wod you Bet on this Sir?:blush::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Fri 03/08/24 03:02 AM
I have missed U too Robin,my bestest Friend,of course..wheres Mikey?

Fri 03/08/24 03:00 AM
Apple :apple: don’t give up on Slim so easily

Apple & Slim
Gia & Two
one blonde & Devo
Slimme & Sir

i know but i enjoy it so much when im match with him...he really gags n wanted to spew out..i cod not imagine him trying his best..but Cath,u can have him...at least now ur real human,hes been trying to shake me off saying hes got red hair etc etc.lol

Slim -Cath

Thu 03/07/24 01:38 PM
Apple!! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
There's no news to tell... :grin::smile:

Who is Brandon (i.e. Apple & Brandon)? @Slim?

Gia & Two

awww,i thot Slim says there is...but..why not?

Thu 03/07/24 01:37 PM
Brandon is a recent addition.... full name 'Let's go Brandon "... asked for a lead .... I gave him :apple:....she is a fun poster I said !!!!

I second Gia and Two !!!

Show me Brandon,if hes real

Catherine-Slim , just because

Wed 03/06/24 09:46 PM
Adam and Apple ????
Adam and snake was a better option !!!!

What happened to Merry and Devo ?

then whose for me then? You?

Merry and Devo..pls tell Slim whats the news

Wed 03/06/24 01:25 PM
oh,Slim.there you go

OT:Cat and Slim,yes i can get you free for Cat,at least for once you chose a real human,others are ur imagination hohoho
Id prefer Adam and Apple,besides Adam chose me since the beginning lol

Sun 03/03/24 05:35 PM
A mortician was working late one night. It was his job to examine the dead bodies before they were sent off to be buried or cremated.
As he examined the body of Mr. Sam, who was about to be cremated, he made an amazing discovery: Sam had the longest private part he had ever seen! “I’m sorry Mr.

Sam,” said the mortician, “but I can’t send you off to be cremated with a tremendously huge private part like this.

It has to be saved for posterity. “And with that the coroner used his tools to remove the dead man’s distinguishing member. The coroner stuffed his prize into a briefcase and took it home.

The first person he showed was his wife. “I have something to show you that you won’t believe,” he said, and opened his briefcase. “Oh, my God!” she screamed, “Sam is dead!”

Sun 03/03/24 05:33 PM
A teacher trying to teach good manners, asked her students the following question:

'Michael, if you were on a date having dinner with a nice young lady, how would you tell her that you have to go to the bathroom?
'Michael said: 'Just a minute I have to go pee.' The teacher responded by saying: 'That would be rude and impolite. What about you Sherman, how would you say it?'

Sherman said: 'I am sorry, but I really need to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back.'

'That's better, but it's still not very nice to say the word bathroom at the dinner table. And you, little Johnny, can you use your brain for once and show us your good manners?'

Johnny said 'I would say: Darling, may I please be excused for
a moment? I have to shake hands with a very dear friend of mine, whom I hope to introduce you to after dinner.'🤣🤣🤣

*all are Ctto

Thu 02/22/24 07:15 PM
:thinking::joy::joy: You two bicker like an old couple... it's undeniable that you are a match made in heaven !

PS....by the way, who said Sir is married?
Very happly single

hahaha,Slim denies me till he flip,i also think its a match with him but in his limited breathing he ignores the sign haha..im chuckling over here...Oh Sir...someone did mention ur married..im sorry if i believe them:pray::v::v::v::v:

Thu 02/22/24 02:34 PM
I wish what you say could be true and even possible , but like I said "that red haired " gal has my full attention ... no space for another !!!

OT : Stormy and the fire fighter guy ...

Keep on...with your attention to the red hair Slim no problem,i will always match u with me till u stop pairing me with others haha.

OT:
Two and Three

Thu 02/22/24 10:40 AM
really ... Sir us married ... ???
so you can't match with me ... cause I am not married... yet ...

how about Apple and LuckyMunckee ???

I guess u forgot..as u match me with others more i know you want us match together,how abt that Slim ?

Slim-Apple ...hohoho

Thu 02/22/24 04:04 AM
Slim tries to nudged me out from his sleeves by matching me with Sir.

Thu 02/22/24 04:03 AM
Here is one match that has been overlooked :

Apple and Sir

Sir ,i heard is happily Married..Slim.

i wod love to be match with you always Slim hahaha

Thu 02/15/24 02:47 PM
thanks Apple ... but as you can see it's totally one sided ... my side .. Merry has Devo and does not wanna complicate her life !!!!

Two and Gia ... I heard was a good fit !!
how about you and Robin ...... he is always behind you .....dont miss out !!!

Oh Robin,will always be my Love,My only brother from another mother,my bestie,he wont and will never be my Lover,my match.We would laugh abt this im sure.

Slim and her Dancing shoes.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25