Apple of Your EYES's photo
Thu 10/12/23 05:41 AM
There's an old priest who got sick of all the people in his parish who kept confessing to adultery.

One Sunday, in the pulpit, he said, "If I hear one more person confess to adultery, I'll quit!"

Well, everyone liked him, so they came up with a code word. Someone who had committed adultery would say they had "fallen."

This seemed to satisfy the old priest and things went well, until the priest died at a ripe old age.

About a week after the new priest arrived, he visited the mayor of the town and seemed very concerned.

The priest said, "You have to do something about the sidewalks in town. When people come into the confessional, they keep talking about having fallen."

The mayor started to laugh, realizing that no one had told the new priest about the code word.

Before the mayor could explain, the priest shook an accusing finger at the mayor and said, "I don't know what you're laughing about, your own wife fell five times this week, and it's only Wednesday!"🤣

Wed 10/11/23 05:04 PM
Mike-River

Wed 10/11/23 04:55 AM
evasive

Wed 10/11/23 04:53 AM
vibes is happily married and i like you Slim for this MM.🥰

Sat 10/07/23 05:59 AM
You welcome :wink:

OT: Apple & a cute bird that came to chirp

my pleasure..that bird is Slim's hahaha..it chirps lol

Fri 10/06/23 06:51 AM
Catherine ... see what you done now ...I am getting all kinds of offers ... Thanks alot !!

OT:: apple and that Doctor she is engaged to ....Dr. Love Me Tender !!!

its fine Slim..it will be enjoyable me and you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:🥰

Fri 10/06/23 05:55 AM
awww,Would u like to be my mistress Slim...i can handle you Slim:blush:🥰

Mister "ress"*

Fri 10/06/23 05:54 AM
why would I mind ... silly woman!!!
it was a good match , till she dumped me for some other guy , got engaged and did not invite me... Now , she out here looking for a "mister-ress"... lol..

OT : mike and Madison ( she is a cutie, but probably fake ... especially the smile ,if u know what i mean)

awww,Would u like to be my mistress Slim...i can handle you Slim:blush:🥰

Fri 10/06/23 03:49 AM
There were 3 brothers from China, Bu, Chu and Fu. When they moved to America, they decided to change their names.
Bu changed his name to Buck.
Chu changed his name to Chuck.
And Fu... Well, he had to go back to China.

Thu 10/05/23 08:00 PM
MM today and so on....

Mikey -River

Thu 10/05/23 07:59 PM
inhalation

Thu 10/05/23 07:39 PM
What in living hell?
Steadily trying to give me away? I'm not yours to dish out.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hi applelicious!
:hugging::wave:

Vote for slimG🤨

Hi pumpretty:blush:

Thu 10/05/23 06:07 PM
mike forever for STP

Whos got shifty eyes?

Thu 10/05/23 06:05 PM
why are you giving away my Slim?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Wed 10/04/23 06:21 PM
A little old lady was walking down the street dragging two large plastic garbage bags behind her. One of the bags was ripped and every once in a while a $20 fell out onto the sidewalk.
Noticing this, a policeman stopped her, and said, "Ma'am, there are $20 bills falling out of that bag."
"Oh, really? Darn it!" said the little old lady. "I'd better go back and see if I can find them. Thanks for telling me officer.
"Well, now, not so fast," said the cop. Where did you get all that money? You didn't steal it, did you?"
"Oh, no, no", said the old lady. "You see, my back yard is right next to a Golf course.
A lot of Golfers come and pee through a knot hole in my fence, right into my flower garden. It used to really tick me off. Kills the flowers, you know. Then I thought, 'why not make the best of it?
So, now, I stand behind the fence by the knot hole, real quiet, with my hedge clippers. Every time some guy sticks his thing through my fence, I surprise him, grab hold of it and say, 'O.K., buddy! Give me $20, or off it comes.'
"Well, that seems only fair," said the cop, laughing. "OK. Good luck! Oh, by the way, what's in the other bag?"
"Not everybody pays."🤣

Fri 09/29/23 06:33 PM
i like you because you faithfully message me.

Fri 09/29/23 06:31 PM
as usual the stirrer(s) are Slim and Mikey with all the banter and sarcasm yo!!!

Fri 09/29/23 03:24 AM
:flag_ph::flag_ph::flag_ph::flag_ph::flag_ph::flag_ph::flag_ph::flag_ph::flag_ph::flag_ph::flag_ph::flag_ph::flag_ph::flag_ph::flag_ph::flag_ph::flag_ph:
:apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple:
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Thu 09/28/23 01:51 PM
:flag_ph::flag_ph::flag_ph::flag_ph::flag_ph::flag_ph::flag_ph::flag_ph::flag_ph::flag_ph::flag_ph::flag_ph::flag_ph::flag_ph::flag_ph::flag_ph::flag_ph::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Wed 09/27/23 04:38 AM
if im not seen here means i was not able to update this app,im wondering this becomes heavy per update..why?

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25