Community > Posts By > Traumer

Traumer's photo
Fri 03/29/13 09:26 AM
Miss Soufie, speaking of uploading photos, how does one upload one to post on the forums as many are able to do????:smile:

Traumer's photo
Thu 03/28/13 05:54 PM

Marriage is a religious practice and government should not be in it. Government wants to be involved so they can tax certain things involve with marriage.

Now if something comes up for a vote by the people, then it is law and not even the courts has a right to over turn the will of the people. When the people vote, not politicians, which is the highest authority in the land. Are highest rules, like the Constitution and Bill of Rights can only be change by the people. Sure it has to pass congress first but only when 2/3, if I remember correctly, votes one way then that way becomes law.

Marriage is not a right in our country but a privilege. I don’t recall marriage being in the Constitution.

Neither are the assorted mental disturbances that afflict people and hookers aren't either which many would term one of the many pursuits of happiness...can hookers and mental conditions be regarded as privileges...laugh

Traumer's photo
Thu 03/28/13 12:39 PM

Reptilian Eggs from space. I remember the movie.

You mean Godzilla Vs. SpaceGodzilla???:laughing:

I checked the books by Charles Fort on strange objects recorded falling from the skies around the world; nothing like these recorded...

Traumer's photo
Thu 03/28/13 12:29 PM

Traumer...interesting reading you left..
kartagane...knew there had to be more watching....

If you haven't seen the old Hollywood film The Vikings with Kirk Douglas and Tony Curtis(totally miscast), you may enjoy it. The TV series has all the place names right, but the movie didn't...laugh
Still, it is a good film and worth renting or downloading. Not many Viking movies out there. Hollywood canceled one about the Vikings in the area of the Great Lakes in the 13th century; too controversial; same with Prince Madoc and the Welsh and Vikings landed in Mobile and went up the Mississippi. Their burial sites were discovered in Tennessee I believe, complete with swords and shields...long way from home...I love good historic movies and series.:smile:

Traumer's photo
Thu 03/28/13 12:15 PM
The strange collection of males that women seek or come across is truly hilarious including the female versions for most males:
Mr. Right, Mr. Right Now!; Mr. Wrong; Mr. Perfect; Mr. Weird and his brother/ cousin, Bizarre; Mr. Prince Charming; Mr. Gigolo... Some women settle in the end for Mr. Ohwell; Mr. Why Not; Mr. Betterthan Nothing...When males are persistent, it's sometimes called 'romantic', at other times its called 'stalking'. They make lots of dumb, feel-good maudlin movies about that. If it is done by a woman, Glen Close is cast in that movie...We are all basically unhappy about all this; that's the thing about life... laugh

Traumer's photo
Wed 03/27/13 05:07 PM

True McKinnon, I'm "out there" and honestly had better luck real time since I started this dating odyssey mid december. Surprisingly the grocery store has turned into a singles club while I had my head down and nose to the grindstone!!

I work for myself, I don't date within my profession, don't **** where I eat!! I can't/don't date my patients. Most of my friends in suburbia are married, so online it is. Scammers are a part of online life though, no sense worrying or getting upset about it.

Now I know this about the online scammers/players. I've never been online dating before 6 months ago and this is a world unto itself. There's a lot to learn about meeting people and there's even an art to communicating with strangers on these sites. It's a real shame that some people find more amusement in playing games that go no where... when, if they put as much effort into finding someone to care about and share a life with, they might actually be happier
about their lives and wouldn't feel the need to deceive.

As this is euphemistically called a 'social site', I wonder if the real social sites such as Face Book has problems by member scamers with fake profiles. I'm just getting slowly acquainted with it because of my art work and have had very positive results.
I would think that if a person was to use facial recognition software programs and run faces on Face Book and dating sites one may get some hits, provided one had the time to run it all day... but they are expensive.
Some sites that branch off into separate states, some familiar faces show up under new names and info. Others that are based in Europe appear here also from other sites,and then again, one has simply fake people on that are not scamers but low level mediocre police or govt. agents "keeping an eye on things" as well as govt. watchdogs that watch for 'Q' words that automatically raise 'red flags' to be checked out by some self righteous self serving agent with access to the Homelands security people. Strange world we wade through...careful of leeches and snakes...:wink:

Traumer's photo
Wed 03/27/13 04:42 PM
Not a bad show at all! I'd give the production people an easy 99% thumbs up for authenticity, Lindisfarne Abbey is a bit problematic in that there were no survivors left marking the Viking's first landfall in Britain according to the show. Very wrong, historically. The monastery was founded in 635AD and the Vikings attacked it in 793AD. and gave the impression that they didn't really understand how to cross from Norway to England when in reality, the Vikings had already been settled in many parts of York and Ireland, and Scotland...as were the Celts from Iberia who had also crossed the Atlantic to both Canada and the Gulf area. (The Welch also landed at what is now Mobile Alabama but that came in the 12th century.
The Vikings, their mischievous brutality aside, had their moments of absolute brilliance for sure. Lief Ericson and his crew sailed all the way to what became America. Many say he sailed as far south as NY harbour. They took one look and sailed back. Pure brilliance!
(Actually, so did explorers from the Knights Templar under Henry Sinclair...):laughing:

Traumer's photo
Wed 03/27/13 04:16 PM

THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE? REAL OR FALLACY? Could someone elucidiate hw ships could just dissapear in an ocean wherever it gets to a particular spot. Called the BERMUDATRIANGLE? Some say that is where the devil resides, i find it ridiculous, plzz shed more light.

Probably the best research and book written in the last 50 years on all the missing and 'disappeared' craft along with the on-board people is "Into The Bermuda Triangle"; "Pursuing the Truth Behind the World's Greatest Mystery' by Gian J. Quasar, famous for his fully documented specials in the Discovery and History channels and other specialized networks. His findings include the latest from 'Fringe Science' to 'Mad Science' labs and theories.
Book was published by McGraw-Hill,2004. It will open your eyes and mind.

Traumer's photo
Wed 03/27/13 01:00 PM

I don’t understand...if they’re fake, then who is typing the messages they send me? what

Seriously though, I have to assume that I’m not the only person here who doesn’t pretend to be someone else, want to be someone else, or ACTUALLY BELIEVES noway they are someone else.

think Coincidentally, that’s the same response I give when asked if I believe in aliens. The fact that we exist ourselves is the very concept that makes life on other planets probable.

Well that’s just GREAT! grumble Now instead of thinking that only half of you are fake, now I'm wondering if thethe other half areare aliens!slaphead

lmao if im either of those ill eat my underwear
There are underware eaters here too! :tongue: laugh

You asked who writes the messages; I'll mention one place that I tracked down and found it was a factory operation that is still churning out fake people, profiles, emails, fake disaster stories asking for money all over the world by internet dating sites, and at times money,; cash, cheques, cashier cheques,direct wire transfers and even clothes, like fur coats and jewelry are dropped off to this place. I was living in Munich and met a Russian girl; she was absolutely lovely. Russian isn't far from Germany by plane or train. I had several good Russian friends and so I made some inquiries. She was in the town that she said she lived in only the address turned out to be a well known large scam operation in Ilushta, located in the Crimea. They had about 30 to 50 women in shifts on every dating site in the world. They also worked with a local photography studio and a few others in other towns to provide photos for their 'girls' on their profiles. Mine turned out to be 78 years old; widow of a farmer that paid her a percentage of what she brought in. She had a small flat and could not make ends meet with her pension, Her neighbor ran a local brothel in which she also worked as a cleaner. Nearly all spoke several languages fluently and kept huge files on all major cities around the world complete with lists of bars and clubs; anything that would round out he profile address of a city.
Alushta was a nice little town, full of crooks, whores; poverty and the elderly. It was / is also a summer resort on the Black Sea, known for all its totally nude beaches, in fact the entire Crimea, come summer basically goes nude it gets so hot...happy

Traumer's photo
Tue 03/26/13 08:42 PM

Delete who I have viewed from the "recent activity" category when I log in, it goes to my account where they appear...I see no function to delete items from this "Recent Activity"....

You can't.
But when you view more, they will eventually disappear.

Lovely;ie. I'm stuck with them then...thank you kind lady...ohwell

Traumer's photo
Tue 03/26/13 08:36 PM

There are numerous art forms, visual arts, performing arts, architectural art, literary art.... etc. I believe artists are greatly influenced by other art forms.
Personally, I can't draw a straight line and I can't play ANY instruments but I do consider myself an artist because I create and manufacture a household appliance that is truly... Forever! I create it for others to enjoy and use.... and also to earn a living.

I absolutely love and admire all other art forms. No matter the beauty of it, I'll love it just because someone put the energy and effort in completing it.

Do you agree that anyone who creates things for others is an artist? and what DO YOU create?

An Artist is a terrible thing to waste, for sure. Far too many artists that create out of unbounded inspiration or must for living expenses; whatever the motive, are not seen by city governments as an integral part of the community despite the tourists dollars flowing into many cities with an active and vibrant art community that contribute enormously to a city's life. Many European cities have made both housing and studio spaces available for active artists with very low rates and percentages of their sales which the cities also promote. It would be nice to see that in North America; artists do not need to end up sleeping in doorways because of too high rents.
Myself, I paint and do graphics. As a kid, I sold my works to tourists on the sidewalks and flea markets in Paris.

Traumer's photo
Tue 03/26/13 08:14 PM

beauty is in the eye of the beer holder drinker drinker drinker

in my case that would be the wineglass holder :)
\

laugh would that be with a full glass or empty being used as your lens? Looking through even half a glass can distort who you seelaugh

Traumer's photo
Tue 03/26/13 08:00 PM
Delete who I have viewed from the "recent activity" category when I log in, it goes to my account where they appear...I see no function to delete items from this "Recent Activity"....

Traumer's photo
Tue 03/26/13 02:20 PM
How does one delete the profiles that I've looked at; no point keeping a record as 99% haven't been active in months...frustrated
:smile:

Traumer's photo
Mon 03/25/13 05:32 PM

Hey guys, I was having an arguement with the lads at work today.

Whats more important? A job you hate but it pays well... OR ... A job you love but you scrape by each month??

I say a job you love. I don't earn alot. I do have enough money to pay my bills and go out every now and then, but I live on each pay cheque as it comes. i do however LOVE my job.

Your views....

Been there and done it many times. Take the money and run; if it can't buy you happiness and/ or 'love', well, at least you can rent it/ her...:wink:

Traumer's photo
Mon 03/25/13 05:30 PM

What if life is the dream?

I'm guessing this is all a dream. Only difference is I'm not naked and tied to some beautiful woman's bed or a radiator...laugh

Traumer's photo
Mon 03/25/13 01:24 PM

There should be a gender gap because men are made differently than women. Men should be a leader and the woman a help mate. Most Women show emotions differently than most men. Many men cook and clean house and do other duties for decades now, so that is left to the Couple involved. Many women have better paying jobs than some Men do. However, that does not make women like a Man. Male and Female are made different still. Jmho

One item that you failed to mention or perhaps aren't aware of and that is more and more male celebreties are publically wearing skirts and dresses; such as Prince Philip, of course who relies on the fashion fact that his skirt is called a kilt, but then what about Marc Jacobs or Sean "P. Diddy" Combs. Kanye West and even ,(OMG!) Vin Diesel!laugh Seems that the more prominent a known male personality becomes, the more apt he is to start wearing what were usually fit for women only; is there a correlation between male fame and dressing in drag???laugh Who else might we all see in the pubic domain dressed out what used to be called 'drag'; is it possibly contagious to other non-famous males; might we one day get pulled over by an Alabama State Trooper wearing a light summer dress with a flowered print blouse and his Stetson and shades...My mind reels at all the possibilities...rofl

Traumer's photo
Sun 03/24/13 07:20 PM

How would you describe your views about love and relationships?...Are you cynical? Paranoid? Burnt-out? Bitter?...Or do you feel hopeful? And open to the possibility of falling in love?...Are you "half and half?" (Positive one day and negative the next day?) What are some of your fears?

Paranoid, not all, same with 'burnt-out', I remain open, or so I'd like to think about the possibility of finding someone compatible to leave the doors open to love actually developing.
I'm not quite sure if it's bitterness or just cynicism from so many years alone. Some-days it is hard to function the Blues just overwhelm you and you stay home in the dark until it passes. Nothing, music, TV or drawing makes it go away. Some-days I wish that I had someone to talk to or just be in the same dwelling. Isolation however does have its advantages...at times. I rarely go out if I can help it which I know doesn't help but that is how I've lived since childhood despite all the traveling that I've done from one job to another; it was always alone and I even got to expect isolation from most people...
Now, most women that I've met that are 50 or above are all your everyday alcoholics and those in their 40's are almost as bad. What is the old saying,"Lonely men seek companionship; Lonely women sit at home and wait. They never meet." One might add that from my experience, most of the women are too drunk to get up...(my late wife became that way mixed with drug addictions and ended up a suicide. She refused all help. Still, what a shame, what a waste of a once beautiful person and mother....

Traumer's photo
Sun 03/24/13 06:41 PM

Most people believe that love is blind is true in some cases but not all cases. For example if a guy sees a gril he likes he will let her know how he feel about her. As they get to know each other they may fall in love if they feel they can cope with each other.Coping here stands for character and other special qualities they see in each other. So love is not blind he liked her, he studied her, because of the good qualities he saw in her he loved her. Assuming he liked her but she has no character he will not love her so if love is blind why not love her the way she is. Most of us here loved someone before why did you break up if love is blind you would have continued to love blindly until death do you part.please this just how feel if you disagree is ok by me just let me know what you think.

Frankly, I think that Love is blind, deaf and really dumb. That could explain why so many of us loved and/ or married the wrong people. laugh

Traumer's photo
Sun 03/24/13 06:37 PM

Where would you go on a trip for your first or second
marriage? Why?

Did the Dominican Republic the first time around so if it ever happened again, it would be Cozumel or perhaps Buenos Aires and Tango for a few weeks!laugh