Community > Posts By > Bart

Bart's photo
Mon 01/29/24 06:08 AM

All Politicians, regardless of what party they represent, are all crooks, liars and the worst people you could meet. They only care about themselves, lining their own pockets and couldn't care less about the population, in general. Just as long as they're ok and f**k everyone else! The sooner people start realising this, the better, as they think they can just do what they want, when they want and to who they want, nowadays, without ever being held accountable, for their actions! Sad, but true!!

It is true and very sad indeed, but what are our alternatives. Since we are a constitutional democracy run by elected officials, we must put up with the corruption. If all are corrupt than I guess our only alternative is to elect the least corrupt . Now we are back to individual ideas of who’s the most corrupt.. back to square one… where does it end?
The US, tries to pretend, that they're a Democracy, but are they really? :thinking::thinking:🤷Being a true Democracy would mean that they listen to the people and work for the people, being attentive to the needs of the people and to the better of the Country, in general. Maybe once upon a time that was the case, but not anymore. Greed, has taken over and the Politicians are all jumping on the gravy Train, to better themselves, not the people. They don't listen to the people and even Biden, has said in a few videos, that he doesn't work for the people? Well if that's the case,then who is he working for? Himself and the Corporations, is who he truly works for. The US, is secretly becoming a Dictatorship, under the disguise of Democracy. It won't be long until that's actually true, because the signs are there, for you all to see. Americans still believe it's the "land of the free," but is it really? How many freedoms have been taken away by stealth since 9/11? People around the World, know it was the US Government, who planned those attacks that day. The signs were all there? The day before 9/11, the US treasury admits that $2.3 trillion, was mysteriously missing, from it's budget, but the attacks the next day, took out the offices in the Pentagon, that would've been investigating that, plus WTC 7, that supposedly held documents relating to that fact, goes on fire and collapses, without being hit by a Plane, or anything, just the same way as the Twin Towers fell. The fact of the matter is, the US Government, just do what they want and if anyone speaks up against them, they're living in fear of losing their, or their families lives. Oh aye, that's a true Democracy, isn't it?

Lol.. I agreed with you till you started spewing the loony conspiracy theory that Americans planned 9/11.. what would have been the reason or inspiration for our government to attack itself..That makes no sense at all…

Bart's photo
Mon 01/29/24 05:16 AM

I've been angry at this administration for their incredible weakness in almost every single area of modern living these last 3 years (crime, foreign affairs, the border, etc.). But then it dawns on me that as much as I want the U.S. to quit cowering like cowards, I do NOT want Biden to be the one in charge when **** goes down. He just doesn't have what it takes. So....hit Iran or no? Normally I'd say absolutely, but then it hits me that we could actually lose with Biden running things. Better to wait until we get a man in office that will give other nations pause in striking us, and it ain't Biden!

After 120 attacks on US military , and in Joes words a few “ minor brain injury’s”,we retaliate with a near nothing response so Joe can have a photo op of his “ strong will to protect our men and their mission.. this newest attack that killed 3 and wounded 30 more shows everybody how much respect or fear our enemies don’t have for us under this weak and inept President..Like Mr. Good Guy, I have no faith in Joe Biden leading us in all out war, especially since our military is low on personal and artillery. I also have no faith in our military experts in his cabinet.. We should
have delivered a unmistakable response on Iran after the first attack . We have known for a long time that Iran was behind these attacks, but Biden’s policy of appeasement has now backfired on him..Maybe cooler heads will prevail in that area from the emergence of a change in OUR leadership that may bring Trump back..

Bart's photo
Sun 01/28/24 08:28 AM

All Politicians, regardless of what party they represent, are all crooks, liars and the worst people you could meet. They only care about themselves, lining their own pockets and couldn't care less about the population, in general. Just as long as they're ok and f**k everyone else! The sooner people start realising this, the better, as they think they can just do what they want, when they want and to who they want, nowadays, without ever being held accountable, for their actions! Sad, but true!!

It is true and very sad indeed, but what are our alternatives. Since we are a constitutional democracy run by elected officials, we must put up with the corruption. If all are corrupt than I guess our only alternative is to elect the least corrupt . Now we are back to individual ideas of who’s the most corrupt.. back to square one… where does it end?

Bart's photo
Sat 01/27/24 06:07 PM

Funny. I thought I saw someone post some nonsense about
"We saw that happen when Joe Biden started his war on fossils fuels, on day one of his Presidency. He and his vision for America is a disruption all its own…"

The USA is now producing more crude oil than it has ever in all of history. The USA is the top producer of crude oil in the world, surpassing both Saudi Arabia and Russia. Just because Putin had a bug up his rear about Ukraine and decided to start a war and disrupt the global oil supply, don't park that on Biden. Let's try to keep the discussion with at least one foot firmly planted in reality.
[/quote

What do you call it when a president says , quote: Look in my eyes, I promise I will stop the production of fossil fuels when I’m President.. I didn’t say that .. Joe said that.. than stopping a major oil line and many many jobs but agreed to a pipeline for Russia to Europe.. our gas prices started going up when Joe took office , almost doubling what the prices were under Trump. Way before Russia invaded Ukraine.. it may be a different story now since we have a election coming up. We know how much Joe needs the optics of trying to ease the burden that he has caused to the middle class families..

Bart's photo
Sat 01/27/24 11:17 AM

Interesting...227 views and no one mention if they have food and or essentials stock up.

I would think that most of the preppers aren’t very anxious to share that info on a public forum.. that’s an important part of preparing to let only a select few know you have supply’s to survive.. hopefully none of these world leaders are that deranged to fire off the first nuke… they don’t seem to be as of now… only time will tell.

Fair enough but it is not just about nukes. Any severe conflict can disrupt global supply chains.

That is true. We saw that happen when Joe Biden started his war on fossils fuels, on day one of his Presidency. He and his vision for America is a disruption all its own…

Bart's photo
Sat 01/27/24 05:37 AM

Interesting...227 views and no one mention if they have food and or essentials stock up.

I would think that most of the preppers aren’t very anxious to share that info on a public forum.. that’s an important part of preparing to let only a select few know you have supply’s to survive.. hopefully none of these world leaders are that deranged to fire off the first nuke… they don’t seem to be as of now… only time will tell.

Bart's photo
Sat 01/27/24 04:31 AM
Texas is trying to protect its borders by installing razor wire.. Biden sues Texas to stop the protective barriers. SCOTUS rules that Biden can remove the razor wire while Texas installs more razor … so you got to ask yourself why hasn’t the feds gone in and started removing the wire yet. .. because of the optics of our federal government bending over backwards to break federal laws on the border.. and since Joe has no integrity or scruples he will not have that wire removed.. this is one time that we can appreciate Joe being a spineless gutless coward…

Bart's photo
Fri 01/26/24 05:35 PM

Everything with this President is “ in progress” well progress doesn’t pay the bills Mortman. I’ve been America a long time and these last three years have been a huge burden to millions of Americans just trying to get by.. you said welcome to America.. how about welcome to Biden’s America where you work harder and get less for your buck…

Yes, the whole country is still in progress. It's actually a good thing that improvements are still going. We're not quitting this country. Buckle up.

We don’t want you to quit this country, just quit f***ing it up..

Bart's photo
Fri 01/26/24 05:30 PM

LOL. You seem to think you know what everybody thinks. It's clear that Biden wants to get the mess at the border fixed and Republicans are killing all such efforts in hopes to hurt Biden and make way for Trump. Senator Hawley even admitted it.

Who is it clear to that Biden wants to fix the border, certainly not the 70% that’s says he is failing at securing the border. He broke it without congress so he should fix it without congress.. The laws are there now so he should apply them… I don’t know what everybody thinks but it doesn’t take a mastermind to guess what your thoughts will be on a number of issues…

Bart's photo
Fri 01/26/24 01:03 PM

Right… and is all that trillions of dollars in infrastructure and green energy doing us any good if it’s not being used. Where’s all these charging stations that we spent billions on a year or so ago , and now we just spent billions more for more stations and they haven’t installed the first one after what a year or two.. looks like Joe isn’t the only sleepy one.. maybe if Joe would do the job he is supposed to do, instead of spending the majority of his time coming up with ways to take out his opponents , he may gain a little respect..maybe!

Welcome to America, Bart, where laws passed at the federal level don't mean all the money gets spent immediately. If you Google it, you'd see that work is in progress on the infrastructure and on inflation reduction and the other stuff.

Everything with this President is “ in progress” well progress doesn’t pay the bills Mortman. I’ve been America a long time and these last three years have been a huge burden to millions of Americans just trying to get by.. you said welcome to America.. how about welcome to Biden’s America where you work harder and get less for your buck…

Bart's photo
Fri 01/26/24 12:49 PM
Because their country sucks doesn’t change our laws.. we have( or had) a border for a reason.. seem like the democrats forgot that…. Biden may be able to pull the wool over some peoples eyes on the economy but when it comes to the border he is derelict in his duty.. and that is a impeachable offense…Better handling? Lol… you mean get them on their way in to wherever they want to go faster so the optics aren’t as bad on the border… nobody’s falling for that B.S. answer of his about more $$$ to secure the border.. that’s why he removes any barriers that work to keep illegals out…

Bart's photo
Fri 01/26/24 10:15 AM

Biden, couldn't run a bath, never mind a Country! How on Earth, can the USA, with it's size and resources, have had two of the biggest absolute Clowns as President, in recent years? :thinking::thinking:🤷 It's beyond me!!

Funny. Biden outsmarted Kevin McCarthy in debt ceiling negotiations and got several major laws passed, working behind the scenes to get Congress and senators on both sides for $trillions for national infrastructure and clean energy investment and manufacturing jobs. Never mind his rallying NATO to help Ukraine and even grow membership therein.

But yeah, "clown" pretty much sums up Trump's administration.

Right… and is all that trillions of dollars in infrastructure and green energy doing us any good if it’s not being used. Where’s all these charging stations that we spent billions on a year or so ago , and now we just spent billions more for more stations and they haven’t installed the first one after what a year or two.. looks like Joe isn’t the only sleepy one.. maybe if Joe would do the job he is supposed to do, instead of spending the majority of his time coming up with ways to take out his opponents , he may gain a little respect..maybe!

Bart's photo
Fri 01/26/24 09:59 AM

I agree that Trump shouldn’t be Saying these things, Haley should stay in the primary until she feels ready to get out. This primary is not over, give voters a chance outside of two small states.. Maybe South Carolina will be the deciding state if she lose by a lot… Trump is saying what a lot of people are thinking ( they think this primary is over, time to aim his attacks at Biden)…The thing that is really pathetic is the job Joe Biden is doing as our President. His job of securing our border is much more damaging to this country that the rudeness coming from Trumps mouth.

It's not Biden's fault that Trump is ordering Republicans to kill the border deal until he can get back into office. That's your GOP sandbagging the country for political points again.

I doubt congress is taking their orders from Trump,, not yet anyway. But if that’s the case than good for him because that bill sucks…The republicans have put bills out there ( one in the senate that Shumer won’t bring up) .. but the bill the democrats want to pass does Nothing to stop the massive invasion , all the xtra money they want for the border will go to letting more in but at a faster rate.. while the democrats and others try to gaslight us we see for ourselves their intentions of flooding our states with potential voters for the democrats,..

Bart's photo
Fri 01/26/24 05:18 AM
Edited by Bart on Fri 01/26/24 05:23 AM
I agree that Trump shouldn’t be Saying these things, Haley should stay in the primary until she feels ready to get out. This primary is not over, give voters a chance outside of two small states.. Maybe South Carolina will be the deciding state if she lose by a lot… Trump is saying what a lot of people are thinking ( they think this primary is over, time to aim his attacks at Biden)…The thing that is really pathetic is the job Joe Biden is doing as our President. His job of securing our border is much more damaging to this country that the rudeness coming from Trumps mouth.

Bart's photo
Thu 01/25/24 12:46 PM
Off The Ground by The Record Company…

Bart's photo
Thu 01/25/24 06:37 AM
Now you are just pulling fake news out of the air, and assigning it to Trump . Your rants are as frivolous as the Biden presidency.. just because the current DOJ ( taking their marching orders from Biden’s White House) refuses to do the job they are supposed to do, and bends over backwards to cover-up the factual evidence that the FBI uncovered about Biden and the bribes he has pocketed. That does not mean he is innocent. While the Trump cases are about to backfire on these DAs and special prosecutors charging Trump because of their corrupt politically bias . Trump keeps gaining momentum for his return to the White House..Speaking of pedophiles , refer to Biden’s daughters diary where she questions why her dad( Joe Biden) was taking baths with her when she was a pre-teen.. Why do you think his FBI went to far lengths to retrieve her diary after it was stolen…

Bart's photo
Tue 01/23/24 05:01 PM
Edited by Bart on Tue 01/23/24 05:10 PM
Hate Trump, Love Trump… it doesn’t matter. Honest people can’t deny that Trump had Americans feeling good about their financial situation…during Trumps years the bottom 20% had their income increase more than any other group…. For the most part, the world was at peace. And the Middle East was on the verge of their most peaceful times in that region..But now we have just the opposite…and people don’t like it so a change is coming, maybe Haley, probably Trump…but I don’t think Americans will make the same mistake that was made in 2020… we have felt the hurt of the far left democrats policies. We can’t take another 4 years…

Bart's photo
Tue 01/23/24 05:32 AM
Edited by Bart on Tue 01/23/24 05:39 AM

Biden has done nothing for the USA except embarrass us around the world. He has done great harm to veterans, police, border patrol, generally the working class - everyone. It amazes me that there are people who are actually going to vote for him in November. There are 2 ways to get rid of him. 1. get out of your chair and VOTE
2. ***

Ms. Giggles is not capable of giving a speech to a room with 8 teachers in it, so you know she cannot run a government.

God Help Us.

Counterpoint: Biden has made several profound accomplishments for the country.

While Biden's clearly not a favorite of the authoritarians around the world--Xi, Putin, Kim, & Netanyahu, he's restored US leadership in environmental efforts (Paris Agreement) and peacekeeping. He's rallied NATO to support Ukraine against the Russian invasion and prevented Ukrainian genocide. His Inflation Reduction Act, CHIPS Act and "Build Back Better" will boost our nation's economy for decades. Under Biden the US has outperformed every other industrialized nation in economic stability for the period.

Mostly, though, Biden is just better than the alternative. Trump got almost nothing done but appointing crooked judges and passing tax cuts for the rich. All the good stuff he promised was always "two weeks" away.

I understand that Biden scares you because Putin threatens to use nukes unless we let him have his way, and Biden's calling his bluff, but you want Trump because he's "strong" and lets Putin have his way. (sheesh)

Trump isn't even hiding the fact that he's guilty, anymore. He's made up "presidential immunity" and demands to be above the law. He's already pledged to be a dictator and ignore the Constitution. Rest assured that I will vote against the orange criminal. You should too.

Is this some more of your reporting from the bizzaro world? .. your opinion is shared by maybe 3 out of 10 Americans at the most. Name something that he has done that helps middle class Americans, nothing.. all his policies and executive actions are geared towards tearing down our freedoms to speak our mind, to raise our kids the way we choose, and to vote for the person we want to vote for.. while he thinks he is being strong by sounding tuff in front of a crowd of Americans , we know it’s all bluster . He bows to which ever foreign adversarie offers him a load of cash.. is it because he is weak and feeble or because he’s just another crooked politician with sticky fingers raking in millions .. you say Biden is not favorable in our adversaries eyes, I will argue that they love him because he is letting them get by with their aggressive behavior, they didn’t act like that when Trump was president.. The only foreign dignitaries that are afraid of America is our allies , they have no faith in Biden’s promise to back them up..
Trump got plenty done and every American was better off financially and felt safer walking down the street . Your constant lies of Trump being a dictator isn’t getting any traction so why keep spouting the same lies..wait till the FBI documents that senator Grassley just obtained is released,they show how the FBI has been investigating Biden’s bribery schemes since he was VP. The evidence IS there and why the FBI has hid these documents from the American people and haven’t taken steps to have Biden answer to these allegations is very telling of the two tiered system of justice.. you can google “New FBI documents given to senator Grassley” ..Rest assured he will answer for his corruption and Rest assured that I and about 90 million Americans will vote for Trump and he will MAGA.. … I wonder how many million illegal immigrants will illegally vote for Biden?…

Bart's photo
Sun 01/21/24 07:11 AM
More highly suspicious ‘ donations ‘ from China into the Biden -Penn center .. The amount of money being donated by China has tripled in the past ten years.. just another coincidence of millions of dollars being given to a Joe Biden source.. I’m sure there will be no thought of a red flag being raised from the democrat side to be interested in “why” … if it was the Trump Industry, that’s all we would here from democrats and their loyal news outlets. Unbelievable!

Bart's photo
Sun 01/21/24 05:35 AM

Talk about the end of America, can anyone pin point to exactly what happened to our education system to allow this generation of collegian’s to be so far removed from reality? They have no clue as to what is happening around the world or even in their own back yard. Just look at the hordes of these lost souls marching in the streets supporting genocide to Jews or with their coordinated smash and grab looting… not to mention their views on no limitation abortions.. Harvard is noted as the worst college for freedom of speech , unless you want to have a antisemitic march.. I’m really surprised some of these institutions of higher education haven’t been torched because of their participation in brain washing a whole generation into a lazy, unmotivated , clueless bunch that unfortunately will be running our country , our law enforcement and worse yet they will be the ones teaching our young children. So the cycle carry’s on .. So yes, it is possible we are looking at the end of America as we know it to be….
The fault lies squarely with the American Government. They want to dumb down the population, so they'll be more docile and accepting of anything they decide to introduce upon the people of the US. Other generations of Americans wouldn't stand for the :poop::poop:that the Government is doing to the populace these days, but this generation would rather be more bothered about what's happening with the Kardashians, than what is happening in their own Country. Sad, but true:thumbsup::100:

Very True.. they don’t know the difference between the revolutionary war and the civil war. The don’t know who we fought for our independence or when slavery was ended. What are they teaching in school these days..( more school choice please)..we can thank the NEA and the teachers union for a generation of spoiled, self righteous doofus’s..

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25