Community > Posts By > Bart

Bart's photo
Mon 03/25/24 02:21 PM

That bill was BS .. it would have given amnesty to millions as soon as they entered the U.S. so glad it didn’t pass. And if you actually think that Biden mental capacity isn’t detrimental to our safety your 100% wrong. I listen to Trump speeches and I listen to Biden speeches , like please return me to the senate, Biden said that last week.. What a idiot.. While Trump talks about how he will fix all the F*** ups that Biden has caused , Biden talks about Trump. Not his plans to repair the damage he has done to the vast majority of Americans financial status.. No matter how Trump prevails in his bond hearing. It will not hurt his candidacy for President. Folks don’t need to hear a tv ad to know Biden is the worse choice for President .. just look at the last 3 years . Thanks to Biden we are on the brink of war, on the brink of a depression, and now we have to worry about the terrorists that Biden has let in and what they could be planning.. It only took 4 people to do all that damage in a terrorist attack in Russia. If you think no one of the 6 million immigrants that Joe let in has terrorist ties than you need to check back into reality..

The bill had nothing granting amnesty. Refugees from Afghanistan would've gotten permanent status (not citizenship) but most of the bill is about funding for more people to work on the problems at the border. Seemingly more important to Republicans would've been the part of the bill that shuts down the border when too many immigrants come. You can look it up yourself.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/02/05/biden-bipartisan-immigration-deal-00139558

Trump is clearly collapsing. He keeps boasting that he passed a "difficult" cognitive test. Doctor: "If you think a dementia screening test is very difficult, you may have early dementia."
https://www.yahoo.com/news/cnn-doctor-trolls-trump-over-045944368.html

Well than why doesn’t Biden take a cognitive test.. he took that test unknowingly when he was interviewed by Hur. He failed miserably from the documents of that interview, so that answers that question… Amnesty is right around the corner for these millions of illegal immigrants if Biden is re-elected…5000 illegal immigrants a day.? how about no illegal immigrants a day. Let in many the legal way should be the only way. .. oh and BTW , Trump made his bond.. and the dems are fuming, let’s hear how you guys demean the judge who reduced his bond. Probaly a MAGA white supremest , right?

Bart's photo
Mon 03/25/24 05:17 AM

If Biden was doing his job we wouldn’t have millions of illegal aliens roaming around our streets, many commiting crimes and attacking our police. I thought they were coming for a better life , and escape life threatening situations.. it doesn’t really look as if that’s the case. And Joe just lets em waltz on over.. If you don’t deep down believe the justice dept.is getting their marching orders from the Biden administration or the “ Deep State” that is secretly running this country, than you are more naive than I thought you were… they are all in on trying to take Trump down because of Joe Biden’s demented state of mind has left the majority of the country looking for anyone other than Biden and another four years of this horrible economy.. and open borders..

Hah. No, it's the Republicans knifing that baby. If Congressional Republicans wanted immigration reform, we'd have it by now. Biden and Senate leaders got together (Rep. Johnson backed out) and negotiated a bipartisan border deal and Trump made Republicans kill the deal, so as not to give Biden any wins.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/republicans-killed-border-deal-reasons-trump-ukraine-immigration.html

There is no "deep state"--at least not as you claim. Biden doesn't direct the DOJ. He just appoints the AG and head of the FBI and trusts they do their jobs, as a President should. The "deep state" BS is getting tired, especially because like the "stolen election" it's a claim perpetuated by all the crybabies on the right, dissatisfied with the election results. Get over it. If you've got any evidence that Biden is directing the DOJ or FBI to break laws, I'd like to see it.

As far as your "horrible economy," maybe look at the stock market's record highs, or the record low unemployment streak, or the dropping inflation rate that's already about half it was when Reagan proclaimed it was "morning in America."

Trump's the one showing a mental decline. Have you heard any of his speeches, lately? The guy's losing it. One moment saying he's got hundreds of $millions on hand and the next griping about not being able to put up a $450 million bond. Maybe we'll find out which is it, in a few hours, in between his blaming Nikki Haley and Nancy Pelosi and insisting he'll "beat Obama again" so that Biden doesn't "get us into World War Two." LOL.

That bill was BS .. it would have given amnesty to millions as soon as they entered the U.S. so glad it didn’t pass. And if you actually think that Biden mental capacity isn’t detrimental to our safety your 100% wrong. I listen to Trump speeches and I listen to Biden speeches , like please return me to the senate, Biden said that last week.. What a idiot.. While Trump talks about how he will fix all the F*** ups that Biden has caused , Biden talks about Trump. Not his plans to repair the damage he has done to the vast majority of Americans financial status.. No matter how Trump prevails in his bond hearing. It will not hurt his candidacy for President. Folks don’t need to hear a tv ad to know Biden is the worse choice for President .. just look at the last 3 years . Thanks to Biden we are on the brink of war, on the brink of a depression, and now we have to worry about the terrorists that Biden has let in and what they could be planning.. It only took 4 people to do all that damage in a terrorist attack in Russia. If you think no one of the 6 million immigrants that Joe let in has terrorist ties than you need to check back into reality..

Bart's photo
Sun 03/24/24 12:23 PM

LMAO ,.. It’s obvious you never listened to Trump , only what the pathetic pinheads on Msnbc or Cnn feed you. , thank the good Lord most folks don’t believe everything they hear. Apparently you don’t mind living in a dictatorship. Biden is trying to stop millions of people from voting for the person of their choice now. And he’s allowing an invasion on our southern border and attacking Texas for doing the job of the federal government… Biden is a basket case, but he’s the best the dems got to offer. You should start looking for a safe space, you will probally need one come November.

You seem to think Biden brought those lawsuits in the various states to disqualify Trump from the ballot, but those were mostly brought by Republicans and all of them were brought by plaintiffs in the respective states. Neither Biden nor the DOJ joined those lawsuits. Biden's just doing his job, and quite well. Time for Congressional Republicans to meet the challenge.

If Biden was doing his job we wouldn’t have millions of illegal aliens roaming around our streets, many commiting crimes and attacking our police. I thought they were coming for a better life , and escape life threatening situations.. it doesn’t really look as if that’s the case. And Joe just lets em waltz on over.. If you don’t deep down believe the justice dept.is getting their marching orders from the Biden administration or the “ Deep State” that is secretly running this country, than you are more naive than I thought you were… they are all in on trying to take Trump down because of Joe Biden’s demented state of mind has left the majority of the country looking for anyone other than Biden and another four years of this horrible economy.. and open borders..

Bart's photo
Sun 03/24/24 10:50 AM

Monday can't come quick enough

Leticia James filed for 3 properties to pay the orange anus debts in NYC and I don't believe trump Towers was in that list.

We're all going to know tomorrow where the ball drops on trumps lies.

I live in a red State and we have the same issues and more as blue states.

You all are blaming "Liberals". But there are many Republicans against trump too.

I believe the Republicans just put in that bill to keep the Government open to DEFUND THE POLICE so stop blaming "Liberals"

I'm a proud Lifelong Democrat. And I will fight til its over to not become a Dictatorship.

Do I want old men running this country? YES as long as they are not turning the Presidency into a Dictatorship like trump has promised.

You need to open your eyes and ears because when he does it, It wont just be for "Liberals" it will be for the entire Country.

I heard him say "Chi has his people listen to him and that's what I want too".

Remember we all live in the United States.
If we get a dictator it doesn't matter if we vote blue or red this time it will be the last Vote anyone will ever have.

Dictators don't allow Voting so keep wishing for him. And then you can stop blaming "Liberals" because we are fighting for your *** as well as ours

Look at Russia. Is that what you really want? Do some research on Dictatorships and how Russia is really run.

Educate yourself on what's really happening and stop the fighting our own government has caused.

How many of you have ever been invited to Maralago? How many of you have ever personally sat down and spoken with the orange anus? How many of you sending your hard earned money to him has been invited to hang out with him doing anything?

That's your answer to just what he thinks of you.

LMAO ,.. It’s obvious you never listened to Trump , only what the pathetic pinheads on Msnbc or Cnn feed you. , thank the good Lord most folks don’t believe everything they hear. Apparently you don’t mind living in a dictatorship. Biden is trying to stop millions of people from voting for the person of their choice now. And he’s allowing an invasion on our southern border and attacking Texas for doing the job of the federal government… Biden is a basket case, but he’s the best the dems got to offer. You should start looking for a safe space, you will probally need one come November.

Bart's photo
Sun 03/24/24 10:29 AM
Edited by Bart on Sun 03/24/24 10:31 AM

Yes, well just look at the polls. Trumps popularity is strong and gets stronger every time Joe attacks him.. Face it , Joe Biden and Kamala hyena have set the Democratic Party on a path to destruction with their far left policies. These policies will have much more dire effects on our country if they continue to push his unwanted agenda.. $20 for 4 biscuits at Biscutville this morning that price was $12 two years ago.. Biden will put us all in the poorhouse if he gets his way..

Sorry about the biscuits, but it looks more like corporate greed in that case. Inflation over the past couple years is barely over 10%. Not 66%. Restaurant pricing is like the old "Lemonade stand" game, and if their prices are too high, then you need to stop going there, or else they'll get the message that they can charge whatever they like and their stupid customers will keep paying more.

As far as polls go, maybe you can cite a source, because the polls I see show Trump and Biden going up and down by a few percent, and no correlation to current events. The general sentiment is that most independents hate both Biden and Trump, and the bases are pretty steady with their candidate. But it's also not an attack from Biden on Trump when SDNY finds Trump liable for bank fraud and tax evasion. Even the upcoming criminal trials are independent of Biden.

Please, you sound like a recording of the same talking points that most people realize is the only thing you guys have to run on. Trump is up on Biden in the seven swing states that will determine the winner. Anywhere from 2 points to 12 . And if AG James starts taking Trumps property next week . You might as well concede the election to Trump. People already think the Justice dept. is bought and owned by the democrats and Biden. That will push the fence straddlers on to Trumps side.. I’ll say it again, the Democrats are committing harry carry over their hatred of Trump…

Bart's photo
Sun 03/24/24 05:09 AM

This AG campaigned on getting Trump, if the corrupt B**** had a once of integrity she would recuse herself. But time and time again some democrats show they have none.. again your sense of reality is whacked. Trumps numbers keep going up with Latinos, Blacks ,Women,Young folks,and Independents. And you all dismiss it as not real. Lol. Please keep it up so we can see you liberal wimps crying in your safe space again… when Donald Trump is back in the White House

There's no requirement that the prosecutor has to have sympathy for the defendant, and it's not unfair for a prosecutor to want to win their case, either. There are rules of the court and there is no evidence the D.A. has violated any such rules.

As for Trump's popularity, it's not a matter for the court. The court weighs the facts and makes rulings. The D.A. came with a real case with facts and Trump failed to come up with a credible defense. It was so clear that the DA got a default judgement. That's not political. It'll be up to the campaigns to deal with Trump's popularity.

Yes, well just look at the polls. Trumps popularity is strong and gets stronger every time Joe attacks him.. Face it , Joe Biden and Kamala hyena have set the Democratic Party on a path to destruction with their far left policies. These policies will have much more dire effects on our country if they continue to push his unwanted agenda.. $20 for 4 biscuits at Biscutville this morning that price was $12 two years ago.. Biden will put us all in the poorhouse if he gets his way..

Bart's photo
Sat 03/23/24 12:18 PM
Edited by Bart on Sat 03/23/24 12:19 PM

This AG , through her hatred of Trump is unwittingly going to cause so much collateral damage to her own city. Is she so inept that she doesn’t understand that or is it because she doesn’t care about anything but making a name for herself. In the long run , she has shot herself in the foot and she will be out of a job come her next election.. And Trump’s support will increase among all parties…

This ag is the second ag involved with this case and she isn't the original charging ag. Officially she never charged trump. That was done by another ag.

Tru p has lost so much support that not even fox will sa he will win. He won the nomination with the lowest number of votes in history.

This AG campaigned on getting Trump, if the corrupt B**** had a once of integrity she would recuse herself. But time and time again some democrats show they have none.. again your sense of reality is whacked. Trumps numbers keep going up with Latinos, Blacks ,Women,Young folks,and Independents. And you all dismiss it as not real. Lol. Please keep it up so we can see you liberal wimps crying in your safe space again… when Donald Trump is back in the White House

Bart's photo
Sat 03/23/24 11:48 AM
This AG , through her hatred of Trump is unwittingly going to cause so much collateral damage to her own city. Is she so inept that she doesn’t understand that or is it because she doesn’t care about anything but making a name for herself. In the long run , she has shot herself in the foot and she will be out of a job come her next election.. And Trump’s support will increase among all parties…

Bart's photo
Sat 03/23/24 06:00 AM
Nice try, but their is plenty of eveidence, as explained by Bobulinsy and corroborated by others with no skin in the game. Just doing their job to report the corruption by this administration. Biden’s DOJ has the upper hand in these investigations by underreporting facts and reports that would shed more light on said corruption. Or heavy handed warnings to keep others quiet. Reminds me of mafia tactics..

Bart's photo
Fri 03/22/24 12:31 PM

All that qas about i.migratiin. you have no idea what you would do.

See I feel like, and from my experience, that trumpnspporters belive they are some kind of special class. I'm dealing with one right now who thinks just because he supports trump he should get special treatment

And there you go off Topic never said I was a Trump Supporter~~

But yet anyone that goes against anything you say must be a Trump Supporter Surprise ya ain't as SMART AS A 5TH GRADER~~

NO GAS HERE FACTS WHICH I PROVIDED WHERE IS YOUR FACTS??

Ohh that is right you don't have any just your opinion what is going on at the Border that you have no clue about~~ nor care about which was your own words~~~

Hmm quote all of trumps taking points. Hate any politician that doesn't love trump. Hates me because I don't love trump. That's the mo of every trump supporter.

I bet you have never seen the boborder. Myself I worked 13 months with the border patrol in newmexico and was extremely boring

. I’m surprised it took them that long to run your a** out of there. Your probally the one that left the gate open.. LOL.. your still boring..

Bart's photo
Fri 03/22/24 12:14 PM
You are the sheep, you close your eyes at reality on the border but you believe everything your told by the kooks on the left. Like I said before , if you can escape your bubble and find a piece of reality, find any ten people. If you present your arguement to each and every one I guarantee seven of those ten will look at you like you have lost your mind.

Bart's photo
Fri 03/22/24 11:57 AM
LMAO…:joy:. It’s like talking to a brick, txsgal. nothing gets in , just dead weight.. but It’s good to hear from someone that actually knows what they are talking about, seeing as how you witness the crisis daily.. some chose to bury their head up someone’s —— or in the sand .

Bart's photo
Fri 03/22/24 10:42 AM
In El-Paso Texas over 100 migrants breached security barriers while assaulting DPS agents. What other country would allow what is essentially a invasion across their border? None I would think. Texas law enforcement just captured a known terrorist that admitted to coming here to build bombs and kill American’s. Imagine if Joe Biden is re-elected, another seven to ten million illegal immigrants jammed in these democrat run cities and adding more constituents on the census. That means more democrat politicians to push their liberal policies and slowly take away our rights that don’t align with the liberal ideology… Our border is now a national security breach and Biden and his border czar seem to be looking the other way. Does “Dereliction of Duty” come to mind?

Bart's photo
Wed 03/20/24 05:19 PM

Lol you magas need a class I grade school civics. Some facts.
The broke the law. Bragged about breaking the law plead guilty admitting that they broke the law.
Bail is not a constitutional right. You be can held without bail.
A speedy trial means within a reasonable time frame. Generally meaning first avaliable court date and if you delay even once you lose your appeal based on a speedy trial.

Funny! Why do you democrats always try to equate republicans with low intelligence. Is it because we think men can’t have babies, we think there is only two sexes , man and woman.. maybe it’s because we believe in a secure nation with secure borders.. the democrat judges and DAs are harborers of crime . they let rapists and murderers out w/ no bail, but they stifle the rights of protesters and hold them for years with no chance of bail.. that equals hostages.. . Believe me when I say you reap what you sow, these unconstitutional laws the Biden justice system practices will come back to bite your democratic party in the ***..

Actually a man can have a baby. Why? Because "man" is not a scientific term. A woman can't be a car but magas sure use the term to describe theirs. A man having a baby is more scientifically sound than a car being a woman. In fact the technology exists to where what society calls a man can have a child. Look at that. You learned grade school biology.
Sex is not a scientific term. The scientific term for all humans is "hono sapian". There you learn middle school biology.
Pount to one case where a murderer or rapist was let out with no bail. Post a real link. Not a Facebook meme or YouTube video.
So if they are hostages what are the demands for their release? Who is issuing the demands? Who is responding.
Face it. You just feel white people are above the law and are a racist cry baby bigot. That's exactly what you sound like.
Also we aren't scared of you trailer trash magas. You are cowards.

Man, you sound deranged, are you off your meds or missed your last anger management class? I’m not sure where your from but I think there may have been break out from your local loony bin.

All I did was speak the truth. If you cant handle it then that's your problem.i not8ced you never told me I was wrong about anything

Your wrong about everything you said, ask any 10 people if they are better off now or when Trump was president ( not taking in to effect the pandemic ) that was a economy killer for any president. But I guaranty 6 out of 10 will say they were better off under Trump.. that is a fact . 75% think Biden has this country on the wrong path..

Bart's photo
Wed 03/20/24 05:03 PM

The broke the law. Bragged about breaking the law plead guilty admitting that they broke the law.
A speedy trial means within a reasonable time frame. Generally meaning first avaliable court date and if you delay even once you lose your appeal based on a speedy trial.

Funny! Why do you democrats always try to equate republicans with low intelligence. Is it because we think men can’t have babies, we think there is only two sexes , man and woman.. maybe it’s because we believe in a secure nation with secure borders.. the democrat judges and DAs are harborers of crime . they let rapists and murderers out w/ no bail, but they stifle the rights of protesters and hold them for years with no chance of bail.. that equals hostages.. . Believe me when I say you reap what you sow, these unconstitutional laws the Biden justice system practices will come back to bite your democratic party in the ***..

Actually a man can have a baby. Why? Because "man" is not a scientific term. A woman can't be a car but magas sure use the term to describe theirs. A man having a baby is more scientifically sound than a car being a woman. In fact the technology exists to where what society calls a man can have a child. Look at that. You learned grade school biology.
Sex is not a scientific term. The scientific term for all humans is "hono sapian". There you learn middle school biology.
Pount to one case where a murderer or rapist was let out with no bail. Post a real link. Not a Facebook meme or YouTube video.
So if they are hostages what are the demands for their release? Who is issuing the demands? Who is responding.
Face it. You just feel white people are above the law and are a racist cry baby bigot. That's exactly what you sound like.
Also we aren't scared of you trailer trash magas. You are cowards.

Man, you sound deranged, are you off your meds or missed your last anger management class? I’m not sure where your from but I think there may have been break out from your local loony bin.

Bart's photo
Wed 03/20/24 03:34 PM

Bart's photo
Tue 03/19/24 05:33 PM

No it's called the Christian taliban. Same tactics as the taliban just a different religion.
I would fit in great with a city full of American loving and freedom loving patriots.
In NYC you can be who you want and do what you want as long as it's legal. That's america right there

You mean that’s the liberal America, you can’t ride the subway with out constantly looking over your shoulder for fear of being stabbed or pushed onto the tracks, you cant shop unless you wait for a attendant to unlock a cabinet to get anything you need. You can’t walk in the streets without stepping in crap or needles or heroin addicts laying in the streets..muggers and rapist’s walk free while the p.o.s. DA locks people up for defending themselves from the freaks mentioned above.. I’ll say it again , it’s a s**thole like all the other democrat run cities.. not the America I want to be a part of…

Bart's photo
Tue 03/19/24 04:32 PM
Edited by Bart on Tue 03/19/24 04:34 PM

That everyone qant to come to NY to be free of the Christian taliban and your too scared to do it even though you want to. Conservatives are a fearfully lot

Lol… first of all I don’t think the Taliban are Christian, and secondly , there is nothing in NY to interest me to go anywhere near that s**thole… it sounds like you would fit right in there, so have at it bubba…

Bart's photo
Tue 03/19/24 02:18 PM

Funny seeing a 30 second Google search showed that rising. All the welfare treasures trump voters are crying and leaving and the good people are moving in.

NYC did $74 billion in tourism last year, billion, highest city in the us. Also wh9 cares? America is the land of freedom. If people want to brea whatever the Bible says then that's their business. No religion, no matter which one, has a place in the government.

Sounds like your just jealous.

To be honest , I couldn’t make sense of what you were trying to say to know if I’m jealous or not…

Bart's photo
Tue 03/19/24 01:27 PM

NYC is full of americans who welcone anyone who want to work hard and live free. Its why kids from all over the country drean of moving there one day. Their cost of living is high because their economy is so good. Cost of living is low in cities and states where unemploymnet and low wages are high. I grew up in one

Folks are leaving that state more than ever , they can’t get out fast enough. Because of the snowflakes that were screaming “ defund the police” or “ from to river to the sea” or their sanctuary city status , NY has become a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah. All because of liberal democrat policies.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25