Community > Posts By > feistybaby

feistybaby's photo
Fri 03/06/09 07:38 AM
I am a cut up but no so much a flirt in a relationship or not. And I am the first to tell people if you are busy flirting with all and sundry don't expect serious attention from me other than friendship. If you have committed to trying a relationship with someone then flirting should be put to the side while you explore that relationship. In short I feel that the time and attention should be spent on the relationship and not all and sundry. I am not saying that you should neglect friends and pals but I think it should be toned down from flirting to friends only. I have passed on a couple of really great guys for this basic reason. They are flirts and it isn't going to change. But my feelings about the situation isn't going to change either. And it isn't a jealousy issue so much as it's a respect issue. If you have respect for the person you are with why would you want to embarrass or humiliate them by paying attention to someone else in a non friend manner especially in public?

feistybaby's photo
Fri 03/06/09 07:26 AM

Hello, I'm Destiny. Some already know me but I have been on hiatus. If not it's nice to meet you all. I tend to be a bit on the serious side but do have a killer sarcastic sense of humor if you get me going. flowerforyou
Glad your here Destiny

Hugzzzzzzzzzzz Patty and Happy belated Birthday. I didn't get into your birthday thread to tell you so~ May all your dreams come true~

feistybaby's photo
Fri 03/06/09 07:22 AM
Hello, I'm Destiny. Some already know me but I have been on hiatus. If not it's nice to meet you all. I tend to be a bit on the serious side but do have a killer sarcastic sense of humor if you get me going. flowerforyou

feistybaby's photo
Thu 03/05/09 06:15 PM
Disregard the digits
unless directed at the phone
for all you lovely people
who are single and alone
come on out and visit
make a friend and share a smile
don't dress or impress
just let us see your style
be yourself that's all it takes
when you mingle with the crew
no one bites but we do nibble
and opinions are not rare
but the people with whom I mingle
I know they all do care~

feistybaby's photo
Thu 03/05/09 06:04 PM
Very well done. I think more people should be up front about what they will/will not tolerate and not make people find out some where down the line that there are ISSUES. It showed humor, respect, and intelligence all high priorities. Good Job!!!! And welcome to the crew~

flowerforyou

feistybaby's photo
Thu 03/05/09 04:28 PM
September 27th

feistybaby's photo
Thu 03/05/09 03:52 PM
I think the answer to this is both yes and no. I think it is very possible to do but not possible to maintain for any length of time. Physical contact is what most of us use to show affection, not to mention sexual gratification. And while I don't agree that physical beauty is the only basis for physical attraction if you aren't attracted to someone you love in a physical sense it isn't a romantic love but a platonic one.

feistybaby's photo
Thu 03/05/09 03:46 PM
When you decide that your date really needs a second bag~

feistybaby's photo
Thu 03/05/09 03:35 PM
When you are over 2 years of age and can't go to sleep without your bottle.

feistybaby's photo
Thu 03/05/09 11:05 AM
bedroom eyes, a wicked smile, a confident attitude but not cocky, being able to laugh with them

feistybaby's photo
Thu 03/05/09 10:59 AM
We are supposed to do something with them after the fact? Isn't making them exes enough?laugh

feistybaby's photo
Thu 03/05/09 10:53 AM

Very good question, Mirror.

I honestly can't say what would happen in any given situation.

Most people want to think they could, but they would never know unless they were faced with a situation like that and found out just how strong their own survival instinct is.

I don't believe it would be your own survival instinct that would be the issue. It is a matter of being able to sacrifice of yourself in order to protect or promote someone's interests instead of your own. This doesn't even have to be a life threatening incident to be tough for some people. ~shrugs~

Perhaps. But, can you say, with 100% certainty, that you would put yourself into a situation where you KNOW you would lose your own life, but save another??

Like I said...many people would like to think so. But I don't think anyone can be 100% certain they would.

If it's someone's children, then I would say yes. But the question didn't specify children. I answered the question in the way it was asked.

@ Pink Lady

That's not necessarily true. The survival instinct in humans does not leave time for any kind of thought. Whether a person wants to think so or not, their first reaction is almost always going to be to protect themselves. The thinking would come in ( although it would be a VERY short thought process ) when they realize that they want to protect the other person first.

Not so, and yes I can say this with certainty at least in my case. I have a scar on the back of my leg where I caught a rebound 38 slug pushing someone out of the way of a robber at a quick stop...wrong place wrong time...but I lived it might not have gone that way but for certain the other person would have died at that range. But you are right about instinct telling you what to do but instinct does not always tell you to protect yourself.

feistybaby's photo
Thu 03/05/09 10:39 AM

Destiny
CAN YOU BE MY DESTINY???????????????

*grin* would this be a proposal, a proposition, or are you planning a corporate merger?

feistybaby's photo
Thu 03/05/09 10:33 AM

Very good question, Mirror.

I honestly can't say what would happen in any given situation.

Most people want to think they could, but they would never know unless they were faced with a situation like that and found out just how strong their own survival instinct is.

I don't believe it would be your own survival instinct that would be the issue. It is a matter of being able to sacrifice of yourself in order to protect or promote someone's interests instead of your own. This doesn't even have to be a life threatening incident to be tough for some people. ~shrugs~

feistybaby's photo
Thu 03/05/09 10:25 AM
YES

feistybaby's photo
Thu 03/05/09 10:20 AM
Destiny

feistybaby's photo
Thu 03/05/09 07:26 AM
Edited by feistybaby on Thu 03/05/09 07:31 AM
Why would you let anything anyone else said to you insult you? Hold your head high as well as your own belief in yourself and nothing negative that anyone else says has the power to wound or offend. Be aware of your own self worth!!!!! flowerforyou

feistybaby's photo
Wed 03/04/09 06:58 PM
Neither. Their actions might give me some clue into their morals their reactions could give me some clue into their emotional stability and how grounded they are but their character can only be known over the test of time as it is a combination of all of the above.

feistybaby's photo
Wed 03/04/09 06:51 PM
Broken nudge? That will teach you to push people around lol

feistybaby's photo
Wed 03/04/09 06:31 PM
To lose someone you love is carelessness .....To throw them away is stupidity~

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next