Sat 03/14/09 07:58 AM
Edited by feistybaby on Sat 03/14/09 08:01 AM
for sense of humor?

#1 Peccy
#2 Mirror
#3 plk1966
#4 darkowl
#5 waterloosunset

And no fair asking the question without being willing to put your own list up there~ tongue2

feistybaby's photo
Sat 03/14/09 07:50 AM
Nope I sleep with a teddy bear~ blushing

feistybaby's photo
Fri 03/13/09 06:22 PM

Ok I am confused (nothing new here) but somehow I always thought dates were what led to marriage slaphead

My grandmother had the perfect solution to this problem.....she said that every man wants a lady on his arm and a slut in his bed and the very smartest wives know this and keep the secret~

Your grandmother was a smart lady.

What's her number? tongue2

Sad to say my granny is a long time gone, I miss her, But her legacy carries on :wink: :wink:

feistybaby's photo
Fri 03/13/09 06:17 PM
Ok I am confused (nothing new here) but somehow I always thought dates were what led to marriage slaphead

My grandmother had the perfect solution to this problem.....she said that every man wants a lady on his arm and a slut in his bed and the very smartest wives know this and keep the secret~

feistybaby's photo
Fri 03/13/09 05:22 PM

Wheres my cookie!?!?!?!

I was out of cookies, I gave you a gold star on your conduct report for persistence!tongue2

feistybaby's photo
Fri 03/13/09 05:20 PM
Nice pics. Concise Bio. Good Job~ Welcome to the playground!flowerforyou

feistybaby's photo
Fri 03/13/09 05:15 PM
So far I have been the one to end any relationships that had gone past the friend stage. I have had some friends that decided they no longer wanted to be my friend because they asked my opinion about a topic then didn't like what I had to say.....Don't want to truly know what I think.....DON'T ASK ME~

feistybaby's photo
Fri 03/13/09 04:39 PM

Could you get him to dust while he's under there?
Do you know how long it took me to get my hair like this?
[/qu

A quick dip in the sludge pool followed by a 10 second finger in a 110 socket?

feistybaby's photo
Fri 03/13/09 04:38 PM

Any women tired of work and no play please let me know

Why? are you going to start paying all our bills so we have time to play? laugh

feistybaby's photo
Fri 03/13/09 04:33 PM
Could you get him to dust while he's under there?

feistybaby's photo
Fri 03/13/09 04:30 PM

no, I am
yer both wrong

[/quote

Peccy how many times I gotta tell you to quit offering candy to the kiddoes?rofl
evidently more than you have I guess.........lol
[/quote

*steals your sucker*

feistybaby's photo
Fri 03/13/09 04:23 PM
Basically no matter how burnt we have been, no matter what trust issues we have, and no matter how much some of us hate admitting to it yes we all yearn for love.

feistybaby's photo
Fri 03/13/09 04:09 PM

no, I am
yer both wrong

[/quote

Peccy how many times I gotta tell you to quit offering candy to the kiddoes?rofl

feistybaby's photo
Fri 03/13/09 03:58 PM
Outliving all my friends and loved ones and being the last one left.

feistybaby's photo
Fri 03/13/09 03:54 PM
I can be but not always. Although I have been known to kill more than a few threads. laugh

feistybaby's photo
Fri 03/13/09 03:45 PM
The power to grant wishes. Not only because it would make some people very happy but that I think it would be interesting to watch the results of giving people what they think will make them happy when sometimes it really doesn't.

feistybaby's photo
Fri 03/13/09 03:37 PM
I promised myself I would slow down. No more 80 hour work weeks. No more jumping straight into relationships, etc...It's time to take some down time, slow the pace down a bit. Go sit on a river bank and contemplate the world, maybe take some time to go back to my writing. Just not be so harried and harassed. love

feistybaby's photo
Thu 03/12/09 08:28 PM
I was at dinner at a really nice upscale bistro, white linen table cloths, napkins, the works but the service was terrible and the server's attitude was worse. I folded a 10.00 bill so that it looked like a 100, dropped it in my wine glass, put a napkin over the top and then flipped it upside down on the table, no way to get it without the wine going every where.devil

feistybaby's photo
Thu 03/12/09 08:19 PM
Take her at her word if she says just friends that's probably exactly what she means. The drinking may have loosened her up enough that she was curious about what being with you would be like after you told her you liked her that way. And if you are her friend she obviously sees good qualities in you. But trying to push it further when she is not ready or doesn't want it is only going to kill the friendship.

Best of Luck flowerforyou

feistybaby's photo
Thu 03/12/09 07:53 PM
slaphead So that's where I go wrong.....you are supposed to trust them....geez now ya tell me !