Community > Posts By > feistybaby

feistybaby's photo
Wed 03/18/09 06:49 PM
Congrats~ Should we throw you a house warming party? It feels good to accomplish it all on your own...way to go....be proud of yourself~flowerforyou

feistybaby's photo
Wed 03/18/09 06:42 PM
Nope and I never will. I may not ever find the romantic love of my life again, but love makes the world go round whether it's between a parent and child, best friends, siblings, etc.....drinker So here's to LOVE~:heart:

feistybaby's photo
Wed 03/18/09 03:40 PM

My condolences and my prayers are with you~

I would also like to ask for prayers for my friend Shey who's 1st cousin was murdered this morning in Hawaii.

wow...i'm very sorry for her loss. that can't be easy. i hope she can talk to someone. i pray the best for her as well

http://www.starbulletin.com/news/20090318_Police_hold_ex-boyfriend_of_fatally_shot_woman.html

This is the news story about it....Shey is devestated.

feistybaby's photo
Wed 03/18/09 03:34 PM
Edited by feistybaby on Wed 03/18/09 03:35 PM
My prayers are with you~ flowers

I would also like to ask for prayers for my friend Shey who's 1st cousin was murdered this morning in Hawaii.

feistybaby's photo
Wed 03/18/09 02:59 PM

Destiny that is beautiful, straight from the heart!!!!flowers

Thanks Mikey you sweety~ flowers

feistybaby's photo
Wed 03/18/09 02:41 PM
Not me....I love storms. They work on me as an aphrodisiac. The sizzle of the lightening and the crash and boom of thunder, high winds blowing across your skin, rain dousing your clothing.

feistybaby's photo
Wed 03/18/09 02:36 PM
spock slaphead

feistybaby's photo
Wed 03/18/09 02:28 PM
Sitka I think we should both tell 35too yes to the proposal and see how long it takes him to get his tractor cranked .....:wink: laugh

35TOO flowers 35TOO

feistybaby's photo
Wed 03/18/09 02:20 PM

Why do you have to be one or the other? I'm both. I can fish, shoot, work on my car, drive a tractor and a skid, operate a pulp wood loader and then drive the 18 wheeler it's attached too.

I have 1/2 inch nails too laugh

How can you keep them clean. I hate it when halibut guts or herring gets under my nails...My hat is off to you.

35TOO you fickle man.. flowers
the nails only get in the way when you are trying to skin a catfish. It's hard to get a grip on the mouth tight enough to withstand the pull of the pliers. And my nails seem easier to keep clean long than shorter. When they are short it just gets trapped next to the skin and you look like your fingers have caught a dirt ring worm laugh

feistybaby's photo
Wed 03/18/09 02:10 PM
Why do you have to be one or the other? I'm both. I can fish, shoot, work on my car, drive a tractor and a skid, operate a pulp wood loader and then drive the 18 wheeler it's attached too.

I have 1/2 inch nails too laugh

feistybaby's photo
Wed 03/18/09 02:01 PM

k-im new to that. how exactly would that shin-dig happen? ppl would really REALLY go to a physical 'party' organized from a "dating web site"? say what you want about me-but ive had my fair share of a.h. play travel games-so im skeptical. however-it would soo be fun!:smile: and i'll put warm baby oil on the wrestlers!:wink: front row baby!!laugh

I honestly wouldent mind helping organize a local one. even though texas is a huge state, maybe there might have to be four mingle parties in texas just so no one drives for 10 hours...

didn't realize you were in texas

Yep, 5 miles west of houston.

Another Texan~

feistybaby's photo
Wed 03/18/09 01:43 PM

you're flexing and you know it...
<------ that's flexing

lol that looks like you are trying hard to have a bowel movement not flexing.....tongue2 rofl

feistybaby's photo
Wed 03/18/09 01:26 PM
Actually I don't think either should have any effect on whether a person would be a potentially good mate...I know it does in many cases I just don't happen to think it's right.

feistybaby's photo
Wed 03/18/09 01:18 PM

very nice

tyvm flowerforyou

feistybaby's photo
Wed 03/18/09 01:14 PM
Unless this person is about to slide a ring on my finger and change me to MRS. I would think credit ratings fall under a nunya-bizness heading. So I am casting my vote for weight.

feistybaby's photo
Wed 03/18/09 12:57 PM
flowerforyou

feistybaby's photo
Wed 03/18/09 08:58 AM
He's very picky about who gets to drive his tractor laugh

feistybaby's photo
Wed 03/18/09 08:47 AM
It is hard meeting anyone when you are in a new place, especially if you aren't into the bar/club scene. Have you thought of checking the local paper for group activities sponsored? Usually a good way to meet and greet with no pressure. Church is a good way as well. Depending on the type guy you want to meet. Otherwise do a night on the town with your "girls" get out there and shake your money maker....someone will notice.

feistybaby's photo
Wed 03/18/09 08:30 AM
Yes~ love flowers :heart:

feistybaby's photo
Wed 03/18/09 07:33 AM
Who you see before you
Is who I am, just what you see
I hide nothing in the shadows
Not the pain nor misery
But beneath it all inside me
A core of love shines through
Burning passion bright in my eyes