Community > Posts By > feistybaby

feistybaby's photo
Sun 03/29/09 07:32 PM
Spray paint it on the water tower in john deere green~ laugh

feistybaby's photo
Sun 03/29/09 07:30 PM
I have to agree with the above. I am single but not lonely.

feistybaby's photo
Sun 03/29/09 11:06 AM
Happiest of Birthdays.....May the road you travel be free of holes and curved enough to make life interesting~ flowerforyou

feistybaby's photo
Sun 03/29/09 11:04 AM

If they don't like me for who I am......

screw em' if they can't take a joke~
I don't take a joke well.......so?.........lol

You must ....We are friends tongue2

feistybaby's photo
Sun 03/29/09 10:30 AM
If they don't like me for who I am......

screw em' if they can't take a joke~

feistybaby's photo
Sun 03/29/09 10:23 AM
Nope cause I don't have sex under conditions I know I can't live with or that will bother my conscious.

feistybaby's photo
Fri 03/27/09 10:49 AM
No drugs period and no heavy or drinking on a daily basis I was raised by alcoholics and it isn't something I want to deal with in a relationship. Although I give great big kudos to any who have beat this problem. flowerforyou

No abuse either physical or mental.

I don't date flirts. I am not in anyway co-dependent but if you are flirting with all and sundry you aren't paying enough attention to me. And I don't share~

I adore children and if you have them great but I can't give you more. That would be a big road block for me.

You have to be honest and capable of fidelity as well as having a killer sense of humor. Want to win my heart? Make me laugh~

feistybaby's photo
Thu 03/26/09 02:43 PM
Very content. I have great friends and family. And when I find a great guy I will be past content into ecstatic.

feistybaby's photo
Thu 03/26/09 01:41 PM

Ok...let me go into this topic a bit deeper.

It's (almost) universally accepted, that men makes first contact with the women..let it be a bar, on street or even on a dating site.

It's been on like this for thousands of years, perhaps cavemen were doing the same thing, I would suspect so. There are of course exception for whatever culture or tradition at certain points in the world, but it's a small percentage and really doesn't make an impact or alter the rest of the world on dating and making a relationship.

Men finds it "normal" not to get accepted, or at least they should, especially if there are more other men competing for the same woman.

So we get to the point, when a man tries to make a contact and gets thrown off and he moves on to find someone else or tries again and again until he is successful with the female and a relationship develops. It's the same in the animal world.

Then we come to when a woman is making a contact to the male, and that's - if you ask me - entirely different.

When a woman tries to make a contact, it is - correct me if i'm wrong- supposed to be a bit more meaningful, coming from the fact, that women has a bit of a different mindset than men and us men should take the woman's interest more seriously than women should with men.

This is really nothing complicated and not something outrageous and men who protest that we are equal with women, should take a deep breath and accept the fact, that we aren't equal, when we get asked about dating and relationships, because from the single fact, that a woman might have to bear a child and needing support for a lifetime is makes it a more serious decision for her than for a guy, you can't fight this...a mother is more important to a child than a father, although I'm not going into a debate about just how important a father is (very), because I can already feel the onslaught I might get from single moms who feel better of by themselves raising their child, than having a man around.

So..anyway.
I just think it is important to keep in mind - again, it's my opinion- that even just a small email coming from a woman to a man, is actually more meaningful - or at least I think so - than a man's e-mail going to a woman. Looks small and insignificant, but the difference is still there...and i can't believe I spent 20 minutes writing this.whoa

And would you like to explain why you do the same thing you just accused this woman of????? Or does it not count that for 2 days we exchanged friends mail then poof you just stop writing even though you are online? How do you feel you deserve to go on a rant when you treat people exactly the same way? I mean it's no biggie to me but if you want to be throwing stones you need to move out of that glass house~

feistybaby's photo
Thu 03/26/09 01:35 PM

I have met many from online, most were at meet and greets of large numbers. As yet I have not dated anyone from mingle, but if I found someone I felt comfortable with over time you bet I would go for it. I don't see it as any less safe than the other ways people meet. And if you meet in public you are probably a lot safer than picking up someone at your local watering hole.

Which once again begs the point I've brought up several times in the past: What makes meeting somebody for the first time from online any more risky than meeting somebody for the first time from the grocery store?

As one of the people I have met Keith, you know yourself meeting Dan was dangerous. Between him and Trace we were lucky there wasn't a sheep stampede!~ laugh

feistybaby's photo
Thu 03/26/09 09:53 AM

I thought better of you but to each their own~
Just dial "M" for MURDER!!!pitchfork

laugh then I would have to dial 911 and I am having a blonde moment~

feistybaby's photo
Thu 03/26/09 09:45 AM
I thought better of you but to each their own~

feistybaby's photo
Thu 03/26/09 09:24 AM
I have met many from online, most were at meet and greets of large numbers. As yet I have not dated anyone from mingle, but if I found someone I felt comfortable with over time you bet I would go for it. I don't see it as any less safe than the other ways people meet. And if you meet in public you are probably a lot safer than picking up someone at your local watering hole.

feistybaby's photo
Thu 03/26/09 09:01 AM
No I wouldn't. My friends are all very straight forward about what they think of my actions. And if I have aggravated them and they need to vent to someone else then they deserve their privacy, they will eventually tell me themselves just as I would them. When something bothers you it is often good to get someones take on the situation before talking to the person involved. To me this isn't backstabbing or being disloyal it is gathering an objective opinion from an outside source.

feistybaby's photo
Thu 03/26/09 07:57 AM
Edited by feistybaby on Thu 03/26/09 08:00 AM
I personally tend to date younger men, simply because of the things I enjoy doing. I will be 46 in September and my last boyfriend of over 2 years just turned 30 in January. My pics aren't old that's what I look like. Too many here have met me in person to put up fake pics. I am who I am, take me or leave me. Age is just a number, it is maturity that counts and an enjoyment of sharing like interests or even trying new things together. It is what and who makes you smile and makes your heart sing. Nothing else matters~flowerforyou

feistybaby's photo
Wed 03/25/09 02:14 PM
Yes my God daughter she's 3 and adorable. One of these days an adult will tell me dang it grumble laugh

feistybaby's photo
Wed 03/25/09 01:52 PM
Infidelity and abuse aside, I think people fall out of love because as they grow older and hopefully wiser the things that they want change. Things get hectic careers, children, etc...There just doesn't seem to be as much time for each other as there once was. And contrary to popular belief I don't think absence makes the heart grow fonder it just makes you feel neglected. Can you fall back in love with someone? Probably not. But that isn't to say that you can't grow to love the person they have become now. flowerforyou

feistybaby's photo
Wed 03/25/09 12:23 PM
Whatever translates to this discussion is over so think/do "whatever" you want. :wink:

And I have found I can have a conversation with anyone that knows me well with just a look not just other women.

feistybaby's photo
Wed 03/25/09 11:54 AM
Ok my duty is done for the day I nudged all kinds off people I don't knowlaugh

feistybaby's photo
Wed 03/25/09 11:37 AM
Too bad you aren't older......darn the luck~

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25