Community > Posts By > feistybaby

feistybaby's photo
Sun 04/05/09 01:10 PM
I have a few I talk to on almost a daily basis and if I didn't I would miss them. But there is no one on the net anywhere that I couldn't do without if I had too, though some I would regret losing their friendship.

feistybaby's photo
Sun 04/05/09 12:50 PM

O.K. So I have been talking to this gentleman and I do use the term loosely on here and on the phone for several weeks. We were supposed to have our first "date" today. On Monday we had words because I told him I wasn't comfortable with all his blatantly sexual remarks and that he shouldn't take it or me for granted that just because I agreed to go out that there would be sex involved. After said conversation I didn't hear from him all week. This morning he sends me a message on yahoo saying he can't wait to meet me. Is it just me or am I wrong for not wanting to go now?

I`m so proud of you fiesty. Stick to your gut feeling aka womans intuition.

I think he will get the message of take a flying leap (keeping it clean out of respect for you) when you don`t go.

The guy is a blanking dirtbag and should be treated like such.

You are way too classy to be treated like that.

Bottom line my dear friend. Stick to your guns.

You are one in a million girl.

flowerforyou smooched (((fiestybaby)))smooched flowerforyou

smooched smooched Rara you are my hero!!!!!! Thank you for the kind words!!!!! Update Man in question tried to call me several times yesterday. I proceeded to ignore him. I held on to both my dignity and my temper lol

feistybaby's photo
Sat 04/04/09 05:45 PM
You all wanna time me I may break the land speed record helping them pack and get out the door???? If they no longer love me it is their responsibility to walk away and leave not mine.

feistybaby's photo
Sat 04/04/09 05:26 PM
Edited by feistybaby on Sat 04/04/09 05:26 PM
Excuse me? And who's fault would it be? Only the one cheating made the choice to cheat. I assume they weren't held at gun point and told they had to perform?laugh

feistybaby's photo
Sat 04/04/09 05:13 PM

OH my friend I was wondering which way you were going to go with this one.

I think you made the right decision.

I think the variable to me would have been if he immediately apologized for he had done and kept the line of communication open.

I remmember my grandfather stating once. A man has aright to ask and a woman has the right to say no thank you.

This just shows me that this guy doesn't deserve you.. I am like you, I am very upfront and honest about I don't do casual sex no exceptions to the rule. So I have run across a time or two where I am faced with similiar issues like you.

Just rebait and throw the line in the water again...
Who knows what you get the next time.

Well now you know the rest of the story *grin*

feistybaby's photo
Sat 04/04/09 09:13 AM

:smile: I'd Like to add to my first reply, I see your only eight years younger than I am and don't know why I haven't seen you before? Your very sexy and you have a right to be choosey

so does she still get the 3 date minimum???????????????

Good question and good to see you have my back :wink: laugh

Kinda hung himself with that one... didnt he??

*grin* Well since he didn't say he was asking me out I say he gets a pass on this one~

feistybaby's photo
Sat 04/04/09 09:04 AM

:smile: I'd Like to add to my first reply, I see your only eight years younger than I am and don't know why I haven't seen you before? Your very sexy and you have a right to be choosey

so does she still get the 3 date minimum???????????????

Good question and good to see you have my back :wink: laugh

feistybaby's photo
Sat 04/04/09 08:51 AM

I don't know why you haven't seen me I am a long time mingler but I only post when I feel I have something pertinent to add to the topic. No there isn't a great age difference between us. I wondered about that when you said it. You are a flatterer with the compliments and I thank you but my true beauty lies inside not out. blushing

feistybaby's photo
Sat 04/04/09 08:40 AM
~shrugs~ while I think you may be correct about the mind games it just doesn't work with me. And I feel he is the one trying to fling the crap not me. And I don't have to be anyone other than myself to procure a date. If you don't like me the way I am and think you have to manipulate or change me, why the heck would I want to go out with you anyway? Complete waste of time and my time is too valuable to waste. Thank you for the lovely compliments though~ flowerforyou

feistybaby's photo
Sat 04/04/09 08:31 AM
I don't think it will change so I am not going. And no, I am not the type to open that door to anyone in a rush. You are very astute ducky~ flowerforyou

And while I agree with you Ms. Giggles that it may very well present a challenge. How do you not be up front about it and stay true to yourself? Did your friend have any advise about this?

feistybaby's photo
Sat 04/04/09 08:18 AM

O.K. So I have been talking to this gentleman and I do use the term loosely on here and on the phone for several weeks. We were supposed to have our first "date" today. On Monday we had words because I told him I wasn't comfortable with all his blatantly sexual remarks and that he shouldn't take it or me for granted that just because I agreed to go out that there would be sex involved. After said conversation I didn't hear from him all week. This morning he sends me a message on yahoo saying he can't wait to meet me. Is it just me or am I wrong for not wanting to go now?

laugh met via mutual match? love

umm... i think this appears to be a rather basic incompatibility.
sounds a little "off"

Well the date is a little "off" that's for sure......and no we didn't meet via mutual match....dang it maybe that's where I went wrong grumble laugh

feistybaby's photo
Sat 04/04/09 08:14 AM
While I know my morals and ideas are considered old fashioned by todays' standards by most people I refuse to compromise them. That just isn't me. I was raised to be a lady and I have managed to maintain that for 45 years. I am very open and upfront about the way I think and feel. But this just smacks of disrespect to me.

feistybaby's photo
Sat 04/04/09 07:57 AM

feistybaby's photo
Sat 04/04/09 07:25 AM
Edited by feistybaby on Sat 04/04/09 07:42 AM
Ugh~ I don't want to sound mean here but I have to ask. Do you really want someone with such low moral stability? In your own relationship with her she has already proven unfaithful and untrustworthy. Not to mention she appears to be a liar. While I don't think anyone ever truly forgets their first love is this really the type person you want to try and establish a relationship with? I would think long and hard about this one......

feistybaby's photo
Sat 04/04/09 07:17 AM
Yes it is. I have a guy best pal that I have had for 14 years. When we started out there was chemistry but as we got to know each other we found that although we love each other that there are "deal breakers" present that would make a disaster if we tried to be more than friends. We have held each other's hands through many many bad situations and many more happy ones. He's my rock and my shoulder to cry on. I get to pre-screen his girlfriends laugh He's my bud~

feistybaby's photo
Fri 04/03/09 09:14 AM
I have 96 friends, 3 have my new phone number since I moved.

feistybaby's photo
Fri 04/03/09 08:52 AM
I adore playful but not shy. I think a first kiss should be confident but not demanding and it should follow lots of great eye contact that says I just could eat you up. Something lightly sexual but not blatant and take me now attitude, a gentle tease if you will.

feistybaby's photo
Fri 04/03/09 08:00 AM
compliments, graphic sexual comments of an unscientific/medical nature, anger makes me look like I am blushing lol

feistybaby's photo
Fri 04/03/09 07:38 AM

Sense of humor, a full bottom lip that I can nibble on during passionate kisses, eyes, smile, and a cute tush that makes me want to walk around with my hands in his back pockets~ blushing

now i'm blushing
and why are you blushing?

i'm concided,i think i meet the specs.flowerforyoubigsmile

Oh do you now?....Come here over here and let me check your back pockets....:wink:

feistybaby's photo
Fri 04/03/09 07:34 AM

Sense of humor, a full bottom lip that I can nibble on during passionate kisses, eyes, smile, and a cute tush that makes me want to walk around with my hands in his back pockets~ blushing

now i'm blushing
and why are you blushing?

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25