BigCurt_31's photo
Sun 03/09/08 10:18 AM
Aries and proud of it!

BigCurt_31's photo
Sun 03/09/08 08:14 AM

:wink: And hows everyone in here?
greeting for all.

well, hello there! flowerforyou
and to all my other friends a good morning to all of you too.
:wink:

BigCurt_31's photo
Sun 03/09/08 07:30 AM
I bought the video and what did you guys think of it? I thought it was ok. I just thought the vampires were very boring. all except the little girl and Josh Harnett at the end. what did you all think?

BigCurt_31's photo
Wed 03/05/08 07:31 PM
thats a good one!

laugh laugh laugh laugh

BigCurt_31's photo
Tue 03/04/08 07:44 PM
just so ya know I will be at the ozarks for our meeting for JSH Missouri people!

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou laugh laugh happy happy flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

BigCurt_31's photo
Tue 03/04/08 07:42 PM

welcome

welcome aboard and madam climb aboard!

devil devil devil devil

BigCurt_31's photo
Sun 03/02/08 07:48 AM
Edited by BigCurt_31 on Sun 03/02/08 08:12 AM
Love you I might
Love you tonight
Love you in the Morning
Love you on sight
Love in the sun
Love has just begun
Love to top it off
Lovin on the run
Love until we drop
Love is good, lots and lots
Don't stop, go love all night long
Love again and again, dont ever stop
Love in the rain
Love all because were both insane
Mad, passionate love, longful kisses
Love juice, all over the bed, stains
Love for all eternity
Love even in Maternity
Love is an earthly gift
Love even in maturity
Eternal Love, hearts afire
Love in passion and even in desire
Love is cold steel wrought in vain
Love is in the soul and a deep pain
Love is great
Love will make you wait
Love for me
Love is an acquired taste

BigCurt_31's photo
Wed 02/27/08 07:31 PM
Lol! Tattoos are meant for those that have meaning deep within themselves that is dying to be expressed. I doubt seriously since you are so sarcastically and rudimentary that you possess these inate and unleashable qualities.

:cry: grumble explode

BigCurt_31's photo
Wed 02/27/08 05:41 PM
Love you I might
Love you tonight
Love you in the Morning
Love you on sight

Love in the sun
Love has just begun
Love to top it off
Lovin on the run

Love until we drop
Love is good, lots and lots
Don't stop, go love all night long
Love again and again, dont ever stop

Love in the rain
Love all because were both insane
Mad, passionate love, lying in bed
Love juice, all over the bed, stains

Love for all eternity
Love even in Maternity
Love is an earthly gift
Love even in maturity

Eternal Love, hearts afire
Love in passion and even in desire
Love is cold steel wrought in vain
Love is in the soul and a deep pain

Love is great
Love will make you wait
Love for me
Love to you I decree

BigCurt_31's photo
Mon 02/25/08 09:40 PM

Love you too Curt... flowerforyou smooched

Love you also! IndnPrncess, you are for sure. I am cherokee! How about a little PowWow? I''ll make rain, I promise, dear. We won't leave the T.P. for a year, I haven't left this house much except for work and weights, much this year. Since, it is a crazy ass winter.

BigCurt_31's photo
Mon 02/25/08 09:36 PM

Short bus special laugh laugh laugh

Hello big curt

Hi, there guys. Thanks for stopping in this evening. what is on the agenda tonight? Wondering what is going down man? I am up studying for a metallurgy test for tomorrow. Sounds Gay right? It is! Got to know temperates of metal. Types, Pliabilities, err. Late one tonight.

drinker drinker flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker drinker

BigCurt_31's photo
Mon 02/25/08 09:32 PM
Edited by BigCurt_31 on Mon 02/25/08 09:37 PM

drinker IM GONNA BE READY TO FIRE IT AGAIN IN A MUNUTEdrinker
]
Evening Mirror, Buddy! What ya doing? I got a poswt up in General Discussion. You ought to drop by, Bro. Laugh it up, Curt.

drinker drinker happy laugh laugh happy drinker drinker

BigCurt_31's photo
Mon 02/25/08 09:27 PM
Ok, I know this is griping, but I have a real problem when I go into a chat and someone is saying there is nobody like them, that is wasting flavor man. You have no idea, so don't make that statement. I think I am special(not short-bus special), but I am not gonna say there is nobody like me on here. maybe, not exactly, but how different? What is that stuff? Using that for a line? I tried it before most woman "go yea, heard that one before!" So, Don't use it it please. I, implore, you! O' by the way, "Hi, to all my JSH friends. I love you guy's. Muah! Big Curt

BigCurt_31's photo
Mon 02/25/08 09:19 PM
Rofl! Space eater? Space heater with that talk. You got to be kidding. Read my profile hommie. Then, I will show u someone like nobody else. I eat space for breakfast. My body runs damn near 99.5 to 99.7 all the time. I am 245 pds 6'0 pure muscle run like a Diesel. I work from 6:30 a.m to 5:00 P.M. Then work-out 5-6 days a week at night. Welding is what I am doing now. Finished my college degree in May of 2005 in Marketing and almost finished my Masters. Ok there guy. Muah

laugh laugh laugh devil devil laugh laugh

BigCurt_31's photo
Sat 02/23/08 08:35 PM
Sasquatch needs to procreate to keep the species alive also! Don't want to dirty the Gene Pool!

laugh laugh laugh laugh :angry: :angry: :angry: mad mad mad

BigCurt_31's photo
Sat 02/23/08 06:09 PM
"Super Tramp!"

BigCurt_31's photo
Mon 02/18/08 06:12 PM
My take on this is most likely she had someone watching her. She may have been taken aback by your fowardness. Most likely she wanted the attention and maybe she does have a boyfriend. But, is screaming I want out. Take a chance dude. Go out with her. If she is playing you you will see it fast. She is not good at this. Good Luck, Curt.

BigCurt_31's photo
Mon 02/18/08 05:15 PM
Madam, I am sure glad you are my friend. Otherwise, I would feel singled-out. LMFAO. I don't think I fit any of those things you mentioned and if I do. I am not so clever enough to place them anywhere around me or get a tag for that. I would hate to think that someone falls into all that mess. I shall just keep being my humble and meek self. Praise be to Allah! Your friend, sincerely, love always, amen. Curt

noway huh flowerforyou :wink:

BigCurt_31's photo
Mon 02/18/08 04:28 PM
Edited by BigCurt_31 on Mon 02/18/08 04:31 PM
Look! It is about respect is all. If you read that someone doesn't want a 20 something hitting on them. THEN DON"T HIT ON THEM! Just like a young woman may not appreciate and older guy hitting on them. Not me, but older than that(haha, j/k)! You have to respect people before you can ever move forward with life. At most guy's young age like that, they think they can hit on anything or anyone and they are just gonna fall over. Let me tell you it ain't about age its about maturity level. If you ain't got it you ain't got it!

happy noway noway :cry: huh

BigCurt_31's photo
Mon 02/18/08 04:16 PM
laugh
Arrrggghhh! Welcome aboard, Mate. Grab Yourself a crabby paddy and "sit right back and you'll hear a tale" a tale "of a faithful ship!" that...o just you nvm. Good luck, my friend on your friend search. This is a good place to start. Curt

happy flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25