Community > Posts By > Krimsa

Krimsa's photo
Sat 02/14/09 01:14 PM
Edited by Krimsa on Sat 02/14/09 01:16 PM

Hell no. I don't let anyone in unless they are expected. Honestly... I do not even answer the door if I'm not expecting anyone.

Me three.(four) I had a guy try to push his way in when I had a chain. He pushed hard and it knocked me backward. Something spooked him and he ran. He probably wasn't going to mess with the chain. Scary. scared

Krimsa's photo
Sat 02/14/09 01:05 PM
Edited by Krimsa on Sat 02/14/09 01:05 PM
Awesome! Cant get enough of the Simpsons. I remember one episode (dont know the name) where the local museum of natural history in Springfield has a huge banner up advertising their new evolutionary science exhibit and the banner reads Evolution: Irrefutable Fact! Of course Ned Flanders and all of the local Christians are in a huff. laugh

Krimsa's photo
Sat 02/14/09 12:51 PM
80 years is long? happy That is a typical human life expectancy.

Krimsa's photo
Sat 02/14/09 12:40 PM
Edited by Krimsa on Sat 02/14/09 12:41 PM
Here is another one.

This is Swedish Freya--Nerthus, carved on stone from Gotland (Island in the Baltic)

Krimsa's photo
Sat 02/14/09 12:32 PM
As David would say.

Why do you send vinegar with your flowers? laugh

Krimsa's photo
Sat 02/14/09 12:26 PM
I'll look it up. Thanks.

Krimsa's photo
Sat 02/14/09 12:21 PM
Edited by Krimsa on Sat 02/14/09 12:23 PM
Yeah its a good one. I highly recommend it. You can get it used on amazon cheap. Its used in a lot of Woman's studies curriculum in college so you can always find it inexpensive.

Here it is.

http://www.amazon.com/Great-Cosmic-Mother-Rediscovering-Religion/dp/0062507915

Krimsa's photo
Sat 02/14/09 12:17 PM
Im not sure that was favorable to your position.

Krimsa's photo
Sat 02/14/09 12:14 PM
I just looked up Sheela Na Gig in a book I have here called "The Great Cosmic Mother." Interesting stuff. This is the author's words and I had to hand copy.

This is why pagan religion survived through at least a thousand years of Christian rule in Europe: power rested in the countryside. Missionaries were counseled by the Roman pope to accommodate pagan religion where it couldn't be overcome. Thus there are Christian churches throughout Europe built on the sites of Pagan temples, and both pagan and Christian deities are pictured in many European church reliefs. The naked Goddess, with her legs spread wide to show the origins of life, adorns the lintels of church doors, even nunneries, in many parts of Celtic Britain--particularly in Ireland, where she is called Sheela Na Gig. In the same way, Christian symbols were incorporated into the ancient Pagan festivals.

Krimsa's photo
Sat 02/14/09 11:34 AM
laugh

Krimsa's photo
Sat 02/14/09 11:30 AM
I was responding to the pseudo "argument of counsel" analogy with one of my own. Thanks your honor. happy

Krimsa's photo
Sat 02/14/09 11:24 AM
In the United States, the cross-examining attorney is typically not permitted to ask questions which do not pertain to the facts revealed in direct examination. This is called going beyond the scope of the direct examination. happy

Krimsa's photo
Sat 02/14/09 11:20 AM
Uhhh. Yeah you are supposed to NEVER assume a woman is pregnant. A good way to get a beating. happy

Krimsa's photo
Sat 02/14/09 11:04 AM
Abra, check out this movie on Netflix. You will dig it.

Krimsa's photo
Sat 02/14/09 11:02 AM
I guess they just find our "Cult of Reason" to be highly intimidating. happy

Krimsa's photo
Sat 02/14/09 10:57 AM
Edited by Krimsa on Sat 02/14/09 11:03 AM

This one should be fun..

Yesterday, I loaded the dishwasher, and i realized i didn't have any detergent...So....being the ever so brilliant person i am, i improvised..using about half the amount of dish washing liquid. (don't try this at home, folks) This is great motivation for mopping the floor. frustrated Yes, i am so cool...laugh lol, so what are some of your blunders/goofs? Come on people, fess up!

Ive done the exact same thing, dont worry. My kitchen looked like that scene from "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory." laugh

Krimsa's photo
Sat 02/14/09 10:50 AM
I should go whining that they are "bashing" me now. happy

Krimsa's photo
Sat 02/14/09 10:48 AM

Wicked Witch of the West reporting for duty.

Im here also. happy

You would be the Wicked Witch of the East.

Yep. Thats too funny. Just the other day, a guy on forum (a Christian of course) told me to look out or someone was going to drop a house on me. laugh

Krimsa's photo
Sat 02/14/09 10:41 AM
Ya me here. Im also getting into some Brasilian Jazz as of late.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4TbrgIdm0E

Krimsa's photo
Sat 02/14/09 10:35 AM
Edited by Krimsa on Sat 02/14/09 10:36 AM
Alright since you have nothing to state about macro evolution, what says you about 96% similarity between human chromosomes and chimp?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjGZ6kF2gbQ

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25