Community > Posts By > Viper1j

no photo
Mon 07/02/18 04:30 AM

Immigrants??? Illegal aliens...

Aliens?

What planet are they from?

For that matter, what planet are you from?

So when you have no answer you revert to insults.

Bitter angry man...what happened to make you that miserable?

Where's the insult?

What gives anyone the right here to decide who is an immigrant versus an alien?

Unless you're a member of one of the original tribes, shake your family tree hard enough, and at some point an anchor baby will fall out.

George Bush said it best: "the United States is a country of immigrants, and it always will be." He didn't say "aliens", he said IMMIGRANTS.

no photo
Mon 07/02/18 02:54 AM
Why?

no photo
Mon 07/02/18 02:53 AM

An intelligent person would obviously know the answer to your ridiculous question and therefore refrain from asking such a ridiculous question.

What is the color of blue?

Ridiculous right?
Exactly.
Carry on.

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 06:30 PM

Immigrants??? Illegal aliens...

Aliens?

What planet are they from?

For that matter, what planet are you from?

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 04:35 PM
In the words of Donny Trump: "They knew what they signed up for.."

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 03:57 PM

we are not talking about those jobs are we?

I am, to demonstrate how silly it is to use the 'they have a hard job' excuse.

Bill Maher said it best..

"Cops crying about having a "hard job", is like a proctologist saying "I can't believe I have to look at as$holes all day!". rofl

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 01:48 PM
Maybe he wasn't.

Maybe he was hanging out with the only kids in the neighborhood there were his own age.

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 01:39 PM
Edited by Viper1j on Sun 07/01/18 01:45 PM

how about if people don't want to live like animals OR be treated like them, and they call the police expecting them to do their JOB and not play judge jury and executioner?

If you can make all that happen, I only have one question...

Can I have a unicorn for my birthday?

lol. it already happens for PLENTY of people, which is why they cant believe it ever DOESNT happen for others.

That's one take on it, the sunshiny take on it...

Then there's the other side. Which seems to be more evident. They simply don't care. In their version of Marie Antoinette, it's not "let them eat cake", it's "let them eat lead".

They're "thugs", "animals", and "an infestation". They are beneath them. To these people, they are insignificant, they're not even human beings. So they don't deem them worthy of any compassion or understanding.

I was talking to a friend one time, that happened to be Jewish. We were discussing what the thought process was for a camp guard, that could feed people into the ovens all day, and then go home, kiss his wife, and play with his children.

My friend told me: "the first step, is to dehumanize them. They don't see them as people, so it's not that much different than someone working at a slaughterhouse. Nobody cares about the cow, as long as they get their hamburger."

I think we're seeing the same dynamic here

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 01:32 PM
Edited by Viper1j on Sun 07/01/18 01:33 PM

This is Very Sad for that teen and his family!

Yeah, it is.

What's even more sad, is that so many here are standing in line to piss on his grave.

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 01:31 PM

Who knows, maybe they will address biased over reaction like Starbucks did. I do know she has resigned from a few boards that she was part of though.

People like her, only resign to avoid getting the boot.

Looks like someone's finally starting to take notice.

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 01:26 PM
how about if people don't want to live like animals OR be treated like them, and they call the police expecting them to do their JOB and not play judge jury and executioner?

If you can make all that happen, I only have one question...

Can I have a unicorn for my birthday?

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 01:24 PM
Edited by Viper1j on Sun 07/01/18 01:25 PM

Just because you are poor, it doesn't mean you have to be a thug. I took teenagers to a state park yesterday because it's only $5 to park. Today, they are staying home and watching movies until church. Being poor isn't an excuse to commit crimes.

no, but being scared is a reason to survive the best you can ...

the scared kid had no control of where he lived, he did have control over what he did about his future, WHICH he was trying to do something about by his HONORS status in school and his VOLUNTEERING to help others every summer. He had the choice to be fearful of what 'thugs' may do if he didn't ride along versus keeping his mouth shut and his head above ground. its not a choice ANY teen should have to make. but it is a damn shame, that in trying to avoid being done by someone in the street, he ended up having the deadly threat be a TRAINED, COMPENSATED adult with a badge and a gun.

Being with the wrong people is not a reason to kill teens, never will be, especially not when they are running in fear away from you.

Psychologists call it the "fight or flight" response.

And where is the sanity in trying to fight a dirty cop?

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 12:53 PM

oh and I supposed centuries of child spanking resulted in raising mass murderers and homicidal maniacs

I dont know about you, but when I was younger, Lipping off to a cop was a no no, lipping off to a teacher was a no no, lipping off to your parent was considered suicide.

the lack of disciple today has resulted in countless numbers of tragedies

even disciplining your child requires approval from the state.

Gone are the days of if one misbehaves in school the teacher would crack you a few times, then the principal and then they called your parents and all mother has to say is "wait until your father gets home" that was enough for most of us.

Today, if you misbehave in school the teacher cant touch you , the principal cant touch you , marxist psychologist tells you , that you cant spank the kid, give him a time out, you give him a time out , take away his internet privilege , he gets pissed off at you, grabs your gun kills his parents, goes to the school and starts shooting it up

yeah society has come a long way.

imagine if the marines trained their marines today like they way society treats kids.

Let’s say you’re exchanging anecdotes about the ups and downs, the frustrations, the disagreements that occur when you’re sharing a home and a life with a spouse.

And let’s say the grown-up tells you, “I just slap my wife when she’s really upsetting me.” Or, “When I really want to teach my husband a lesson

Marines don't go to combat against spouses or children.

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 12:51 PM
Edited by Viper1j on Sun 07/01/18 01:23 PM

Whatever you say Thomas.

And I've never robbed anything, after college I went to the Marines, who in turn sent me to flight school.

Did your master even allow you do go to college?

Wow how is this allowed. How can you say this to anyone and not get pulled.

terrible.. just terrible.

Perhaps because I was responding to an attack?

Besides, I was only emulating your Lord and Savior.

"When people attack me, I punch back, twice as hard." – – Donald J Trump

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 11:24 AM
Edited by Viper1j on Sun 07/01/18 11:27 AM
http://www.chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/stevens/ct-life-stevens-sunday-stop-spanking-kids-0114-story.html

'Nothing wrong with spanking?' Think again, Kelly Clarkson

On the list of things that deserve our attention, I’d put “how celebrities parent” somewhere between “Bill O’Reilly’s new book” and “The Bachelor.”

But singer Kelly Clarkson just admitted she spanks her kids, so I’m going to point my attention her way and rail against this antiquated, cruel, utterly ineffective discipline tool.

“I’m from the South, y’all. So, like, we get spankings,” she said during a radio interview last week. “So, my parents spanked me, and I did fine in life, and I feel fine about it.”

The mom of two kids, ages 1 and 3, acknowledged that some people frown upon spanking, but that doesn’t sway her.

“So, that's the tricky thing when you’re in public. ’Cause then people are, like, you know ... they think that’s wrong or something,” Clarkson said. “But I find nothing wrong with a spanking.

“I don't mean like hitting her hard,” she clarified. “I just mean a spank.”

Here’s where we play swap-the-person-getting-hit.

Let’s say you’re talking to a friend, relative, neighbor, acquaintance from church — any grown-up, really — and you get on the topic of marriage. Let’s say you’re exchanging anecdotes about the ups and downs, the frustrations, the disagreements that occur when you’re sharing a home and a life with a spouse.

And let’s say the grown-up tells you, “I just slap my wife when she’s really upsetting me.” Or, “When I really want to teach my husband a lesson, I hit him.”

I would find a lot wrong with that. I think most of us would.

No amount of domestic violence is socially acceptable. We frown on all of it.

Why on earth should we accept a lower bar for children? Children, who are half our size and twice as defenseless? Children, whose brains are developing by the minute and whose parents are their first, truest and most trusted teachers? Children, who need our help relating to the world and their place in it?

We shouldn’t.

No marriage counselor, no faith leader, no trusted confidant would suggest the road to a better, more loving, more peaceful marriage lies in the occasional, well-placed smack.

And yet, we’re still dancing around spanking as though it’s some sort of valid option. An acceptable, if a bit controversial, choice for discipline.

It’s not.

A 2016 study, considered the most complete analysis to date on spanking, found that the more children are spanked, the more likely they are to defy their parents, exhibit anti-social behaviors and experience mental health and cognitive problems.

“Spanking makes children's behavior worse,” lead author Elizabeth T. Gershoff told me when the study came out. “It has the opposite effect than what parents want: It doesn’t make children better-behaved, and it doesn’t teach children right from wrong. It’s not related to immediate compliance, and it doesn’t make children behave better in the future.”

Across age groups, multiple studies have found spanking is associated with increased aggression, delinquent behaviors, anxiety and depression.

“The evidence against spanking is one of the most consistent findings in the field of psychology,” said Gershoff, who dismisses the my-parents-spanked-me-and-I-turned-out-fine theory.

“First, we turned out OK because our parents did other things, like sat us down at the kitchen table and talked to us and gave us reasons why they wanted to see us behave. We turned out OK in spite of spanking, not because of it,” she said. “Second, when I was a child, there were no seat belts in cars. Do I think I turned out OK because my parents didn't put me in a seat belt? No. I think I turned out OK because we didn't get in an accident.

“We have evolved in our understanding of what protects children,” she said. “We now know we can protect our children and promote their behavior without spanking.”

And we should. I’m frankly astounded that it’s not outlawed in the United States, as it is in more than 50 countries, including France, Germany, Spain, Kenya, Denmark, Israel and Brazil.

“It's based on our history of treating children as property,” psychiatrist Paul Holinger, founder of Chicago's Center for Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy, once told me. “And a misunderstanding of our basic built-in feelings and what gets elicited (from spanking) — the fear, the shame, the rage, the distress — which are neurobiologically toxic reactions.”

Neurobiologically toxic.

Spanking teaches children nothing more than that they’ve depleted their parents’ patience and triggered an adult-size tantrum. There’s not a single lesson that spanking instills that couldn’t be taught more peacefully — and more effectively — through other consequences.

It’s a topic we remain illogically divided on, despite overwhelming evidence pointing us where we need to go: toward less violence. That’s true in our small towns, our major cities, our country, our world.

And it’s true in our homes.

One of my favorite quotes is, “Be the person you needed when you were younger.” It guides me at work and at home. Children need people who love and guide and teach and steer and correct and comfort them. They don’t need people to hit them. No one does.
------

But don't let that stop you from spanking yours. :wink:

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 11:10 AM
Edited by Viper1j on Sun 07/01/18 11:11 AM
They allowed you to fly planes, is this after you served them meals or after janitorial duties?

My masters ( my parents paid for college), Im grateful to those parental masters, they also kept me and my siblings out of trouble, no gangs, drugs, thieving either, taught us how to respect authority too.

And if we dared lip off to teachers or anyone in authority they would punish us and yes that meant spanked like the good ole days, spare the rod spoil the child.

yep parental masters raised us well.

Figures you would be into beating children.

They already did. He was running like he stole it :joy:

They showed video of him in a car full of gangbangers? What channel? Did they all have their gangbanger certifications? Or are you just saying any car full of black kids is full of "gangbangers"?

Would that include church buses as well?

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 11:00 AM
Whatever you say Tommy.

Don't let Massa find out. biggrin

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 10:58 AM
Edited by Viper1j on Sun 07/01/18 10:58 AM

Being white isn't an excuse to be racist either.

How is saying being poor isn't an excuse to commit crimes being racist? You've clearly worn the black card out.

You were calling him a "thug" before rigor mortis had even set in completely. He was wrong, and the white cop was right. In fact even the victim saying he wasn't the one, and was in fact innocent isn't enough for you.

He could be helping old ladies across the street while cradling kittens and puppies, and he would still be a thug in your eyes.

Yeah, you're a racist.

He is a thug. when you have a car full of gangbangers, it doesn't make much difference who pulled the trigger. They all go to jail. That's why the thug ran.

Will you be sharing the video of that?

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 10:56 AM
Edited by Viper1j on Sun 07/01/18 10:56 AM
Whatever you say Thomas.

And I've never robbed anything, after college I went to the Marines, who in turn sent me to flight school.

Did your master even allow you do go to college?

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 10:51 AM
Well Tommy you started it.

Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25