Community > Posts By > Viper1j

no photo
Sat 06/30/18 08:25 AM
Edited by Viper1j on Sat 06/30/18 08:26 AM

A bit extreme ..don't you think..and a stretch ..to go from wiping out gang members to shooting a two year old ..really..

Thought all the cancer had to be cut out.. Leave nothing but the clean flesh. You don't cure a sick family tree, you cut it down.

It's the Italian way.. Otherwise the kids might grow up and take revenge.

no photo
Sat 06/30/18 08:11 AM
Right.

Going by that, we wipe out their progeny too..

You ready to look a 2 year old in the eye and blow it's brains out?

no photo
Sat 06/30/18 07:36 AM
Your reasoning..

They're no longer human beings..

Exterminators don't just kill a few ants. They destroy the entire colony.. Even the infants.

no photo
Sat 06/30/18 07:13 AM
Edited by Viper1j on Sat 06/30/18 07:14 AM

Just leave them all dead in the street huh?

Well considering the times, I guess you could say it is the American way..

I say let gangsters kill each other, it saves the justice system time and money and lets the justice system focus on other crimes.

Most of those people, has something resembling a family. I say leave the kids dead in the street too.

Why prune a few branches, when you can chop down the entire family tree?

no photo
Sat 06/30/18 06:11 AM
Just leave them all dead in the street huh?

Well considering the times, I guess you could say it is the American way..

no photo
Sat 06/30/18 04:24 AM
I just read up on that. I think I'll pass on reading or watching that, sounds too depressing and awful

Well, there's definitely no happy ending to the story. The movie is shot from the perspective of David, the boy next door that was her friend, and his lifelong guilt about staying silent, and never reporting it to the police.

Even though he tried to help her, (as much as any 12 year old kid could've helped) he still feels some complicity in her death. It's a poignant story, but probably a little too graphic for anybody that's not into the True Crime story genre.

no photo
Fri 06/29/18 07:36 PM
How many is enough to meet your standard?

For civilized people, one is too many, and more is a tragedy.

no photo
Fri 06/29/18 07:34 PM

Right...

You'll never know, until you live it.

The innovation of video technology, apparently didn't convince everyone of the inequities in American society.

And you wonder why your country is divided? its people like you that keeps the racism crap alive.

Inequities in the American Society? please.

Well then you are admitting that a large portion of the African American crowd are stupid? because they cannot get ahead

Meanwhile, Barrack Obama did
Meanwhile Oprah did
Meanwhile Robert Johnson did
Meanwhile Ursula Burns did
Meanwhile Bobby Jindal did
Meanwhile Mia Long did
Meanwhile Tim Scott did
meanwhile Ben Carson did
and thousands others

how do you explain the success of those people in your inequitable American society?

Notice I didn't include one sports, actor/movie star, celebrity in there.

Very easy to spout off, as you sit in a place with free everything.

no photo
Fri 06/29/18 07:32 PM

IF he does get a pardon, your response will be??

"Sorry, my bad"?

You're living in a dream world. The shooter can't get bail. Yet you firmly believe Counterfit Nutworks News.

Obviously, you still believe in the Easter bunny, the tooth fairy, And Santa Claus.

Paul Manafort can't get bail..

Donny is still considering a pardon for him.

So?

no photo
Fri 06/29/18 07:29 PM
Edited by Viper1j on Fri 06/29/18 07:44 PM

Last night I watched am older movie, always liked it, "Law abiding citizen "

Definitely a different type of role for Jamie Foxx. Although he did show a tad of his Miami Vice in it.

I was extremely impressed with Gerald Butler.

He's come a very long way since he played Dracula 2000, even if he had a better haircut then.

Netflix just sent me The Girl Next Door.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0830558/

All I can say is wow. Reading the book is one thing, seeing it is..

One of the people in it (Yes, it's a true story.) just got outed, in Idaho. She was living under an assumed name, and working as a teacher's assistant for special ed children if you can believe that.

All they did was fire her.

I would've done a lot more.

no photo
Fri 06/29/18 06:34 PM
Right...

You'll never know, until you live it.

The innovation of video technology, apparently didn't convince everyone of the inequities in American society.

no photo
Fri 06/29/18 06:31 PM
IF he does get a pardon, your response will be??

"Sorry, my bad"?

no photo
Fri 06/29/18 06:28 PM
Edited by Viper1j on Fri 06/29/18 06:29 PM
Well there are videos of HAs beheading people that pissed them off.

Care to see one?

Oh wait... Altar boys don't behead... WTF was I thinking?

no photo
Fri 06/29/18 05:55 PM
Edited by Viper1j on Fri 06/29/18 05:56 PM
When you get pulled over by a black cop for DWW (Driving While White), it will become "all about race" for you as well.

You know, it's that whole "shoe on the other foot" kind of thing.

no photo
Fri 06/29/18 05:51 PM
Edited by Viper1j on Fri 06/29/18 05:52 PM

I did, why do you think I posted Irreverent and asked what your point is?

posting stuff that goes on between rival gangs proves what?

You might as well post things that goes on between the Gambino family and the Colombo family too in New York, except its irrelevant.

I get what you're trying to do, just because Greeneyes posted that in his area Hells Angels keeps themselves.

And many do unless rivals show up and usually when rivals shows up its not to inquire how they are doing they are their to kill.

The same cannot be said for MS 13, they are vicious and homicidal , how many murders have the hells angels MC been responsible for in 2017 compared to MS 13?

that was the point.

Well some here, claim that they're "altar boys". At least as compared to MS 13.

And maybe they are, on her home world, but I thought we were talking about planet Earth.

no photo
Fri 06/29/18 05:48 PM
When were they ever straight?

But then if some people have their way, there would still be "colored" and "white only" drinking fountains.

no photo
Fri 06/29/18 05:37 PM
And?

We'll wait and see if Donny gives him a pardon..

no photo
Fri 06/29/18 05:28 PM
Edited by Viper1j on Fri 06/29/18 05:34 PM

From Manson to Trump ..a bit of a stretch ..don't you think?..Now if you had made the correlation of Manson to Hillary..then I might say you have something there..follow the rabbit deeper than before ..but all will soon be revealed..Darkness to Light..

We Are ANONYMOUS We Are Legion..

And so we stay on topic..uh..illegals yea send them back over the border..end of story ..why are we still doing this..stand firm stand UNITED..this is OUR country ..if you want to come here..do it legally or move somewhere else..MAGA

Wrong thread.. Re-read the title.

And I'm on topic.. No, Donnie didn't orchestrate it. He didn't "finger" anyone.

But his constant talk of "fake news" and "the press is the enemy of the people", was a dog whistle that in any other context would be an "open contract".

And I'm not the only one saying that, all day long, it's been running literally nonstop on CNN, MSNBC, Channel 5, Channel 3, and World News Today.

20 million viewers can't be all wrong.

In fact, when Donnie was asked about his rhetoric concerning the press on Air Force One, his reply was: "I never said the press should be "violently" attacked, but you have some very dishonest people in the media".

People are still trying to figure out if he's excusing the killer or not. Who knows? Maybe he'll give the guy a pardon.

no photo
Fri 06/29/18 05:22 PM
Have them all... A few on Bluray.

It sucks going to Family Video, I have most of their good stuff already. shades

no photo
Fri 06/29/18 12:49 PM
Try reading what I replied to.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25