Community > Posts By > Viper1j

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 10:50 AM

Being white isn't an excuse to be racist either.

How is saying being poor isn't an excuse to commit crimes being racist? You've clearly worn the black card out.

You were calling him a "thug" before rigor mortis had even set in completely. He was wrong, and the white cop was right. In fact even the victim saying he wasn't the one, and was in fact innocent isn't enough for you.

He could be helping old ladies across the street while cradling kittens and puppies, and he would still be a thug in your eyes.

Yeah, you're a racist.

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 10:40 AM
"Comrade" implies I'm Soviet, and I'm not, so it would be a racial comment Thomas.

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 10:36 AM
Being white isn't an excuse to be racist either.

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 10:33 AM
Edited by Viper1j on Sun 07/01/18 10:34 AM
Tommy, you started it with "Comrade".

Get out of the kitchen if you can't take the heat.

And you're just canuck house... that thinks as long as he licks Massa's boots well enough, he won't get the whip.

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 10:19 AM
You sure don't act like you know it Thomas.

PS how's the cabin?

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 10:16 AM
Edited by Viper1j on Sun 07/01/18 10:25 AM
Are you a female Thomas? It's happened before, and it will happen again.

Remember Daniel Holtzclaw

P.S. How's the cabin?

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 09:39 AM

so this is your excuse for him being in the car with the other thugs , fear he felt because of his situation in the neighbourhood?

I know? Right? Might be hard to even IMAGINE from a place where you were able to travel so frequently between Canada and America.

But yeah, many kids are in communities where they fear being harmed if they dont go along, either with thugs out of uniform or in them...

Foreigners think that the entire country is comprised of neighborhoods like Beverly Hills.

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 09:32 AM

Some teens are responsible, their minds arent fully developed until the twenties, and some develop faster than others.

This teen had given clear indication of the fear he felt for his situation/choices/options.

and execution implies legal killing, which if this action is excused, it will be considered.

so this is your excuse for him being in the car with the other thugs , fear he felt because of his situation in the neighbourhood?

righttttt

At least Comrade Sergei Yuschevich viperovski made up some good excuses , perhaps he was catching a ride home from bible study, or serving food at the local home shelter or finished cleaning up at the humane society as took the ride and he ran because he knew if he wasnt home in time he was going to get grounded.

maybe that is what happened?

They're just pining for the good ole' days when they could go out and just lynch a black.

always race baiting eh comrade Sergei Yuschevich viperovski

You know it's true Thomas

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 09:31 AM
Edited by Viper1j on Sun 07/01/18 09:40 AM

And like I said I have been pulled over and asked " what are you doing here" by white cops. Because I was traveling thru a known drug area late at night with out of state plates.

It happened to a brother of mine too. A FDNY battalion chief. Again by white cops.. who were DOING THEIR JOB. They asked questions, which were answered and we were both on our way home.. that's it. Was that racial?.. did those white cops not like white people?

The first time they were parked on a corner in a unmarked car, they didn't even see my face.. they saw the plates... so much for racial.

Maybe where you live that is not needed.. but here... it sure as hell is. The cops find a lot of drugs and a lot of guns.

And you would be well within your rights to look him in the eye, and say "That's none of your fvking business! I'm a citizen traveling on a public st."

I might say "I just finished banging your wife, and had to leave before you got off work".. rofl

Apparently, your right to privacy doesn't mean a damn thing to you.

Well see that just confirms what a angry man you are.

Angry at the world.

No, it just means that I'm aware of my rights.

What would your response be if the officer asked you what color underwear you're wearing?

That too, would be none of his business.

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 09:22 AM
They're just pining for the good ole' days when they could go out and just lynch a black.

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 09:16 AM
The cop wasn't going by his future. He was judging him by the crime he had just commited

What part of the victim said he didn't do it confuses you?

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 07:23 AM
Edited by Viper1j on Sun 07/01/18 07:25 AM

Apparently you must be a member of the psychic hotline. Because you can see things no one else can.

I'm still waiting to see your video of the kid with a gun in his hand shooting someone. You do know what you're engaged in when you ASSUME don't you? Do you know when the kid got in the car? Maybe he saw his friends, waved at them, and they offered him a ride.

Consult your crystal ball and see if that scenario might at least be possible. We'll stand by for the video.

Comrade Sergei yuschevich viperovski

how do you know that these kids were innocent, did they tell you themselves?

Yes innocent kids run from the law all the time, I guess you must run from the cops all the time Comrade and yet here you are? interesting.

What you cant seem to grasp is they were involved and described being involved in a prior shooting ( you know a crime), which is why they were pursued.

I don't HAVE to know they're innocent. I thought I already explained that.

In the United States, there is a presumption of innocence. The kids don't have to prove they didn't do it, the state has to prove they did. Until that proof is submitted, the kids are INNOCENT.

A dirty cop shot and killed an INNOCENT kid in the back while running away. Wyatt Earp is rolling in his grave.

Results may vary on your home world.

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 06:56 AM
Edited by Viper1j on Sun 07/01/18 06:59 AM
Prove it wasn't planted.

The main reason that the cop was charged to begin with, was his lying to investigators, and the fact that he'd been fired from the University Police Department "for cause".

Kinda makes you wonder how many notches are on his gun belt huh?

Until you provide the video, this kid is just as much a thug as yours.

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 06:53 AM

There are over 900,000 sworn police officers in the U.S.

Do you think 900,000 of ANY profession are all good?.. do you?

We have well over 1 million people in our military, sworn to protect us.. law abiding people.. good people.. well, 99.999 % are. My son, is in the Marine corps. stationed at Camp Lejeune, he is assigned as a corrections officer in the brig ( jail)

The place is ALWYS full.. Always full with a few hundred military personnel. who did crimes.. across the board.

There at bad people out there in EVERY profession, including law enforcement. But the vast overwhelming majority of them are good people.

But lets just take them totally out of the scene.. get rid of cops altogether...o.k.?

And get ready for the carnage, mayhem, total lawlessness that would follow.

Back to the wild west.

you complainers crack me up. complain, complain, complain about cops but you have called them when you were in trouble.

hypocrites.

Actually, the crime rate in the "Wild West" was nonexistent. Nobody commits rape, when they can go to the saloon and buy a two dollar whore. Other than bank and stagecoach robberies, there was very little crime.

And the law men of that day, would've been run out of town, forever disgraced, for shooting someone in the back. They based their adversaries, right in the middle of the street, for all to see.

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 06:49 AM
And like I said I have been pulled over and asked " what are you doing here" by white cops. Because I was traveling thru a known drug area late at night with out of state plates.

It happened to a brother of mine too. A FDNY battalion chief. Again by white cops.. who were DOING THEIR JOB. They asked questions, which were answered and we were both on our way home.. that's it. Was that racial?.. did those white cops not like white people?

The first time they were parked on a corner in a unmarked car, they didn't even see my face.. they saw the plates... so much for racial.

Maybe where you live that is not needed.. but here... it sure as hell is. The cops find a lot of drugs and a lot of guns.

And you would be well within your rights to look him in the eye, and say "That's none of your fvking business! I'm a citizen traveling on a public st."

I might say "I just finished banging your wife, and had to leave before you got off work".. rofl

Apparently, your right to privacy doesn't mean a damn thing to you.

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 06:42 AM

How about this Sturmbannführer?

if the parkland shooter shot those those poor kids and teacher got into a car and took off , and saw you and offered you a ride, and you accepted, having no clue as what had transpired only minutes before then was stopped by police and then you got scared ran from his car and the officer shot you in the back , even though the killers guns was in the car( this to be determine later), should the cop be charged with criminal homicide for shooting you while you were running away?

First of all, the Supreme Court ruled about 20 years ago, that cops can no longer shoot "fleeing felons". I find it difficult to understand how the guy (or you) could present a threat by showing your back and running away.

Here in the United States, we have this funky little concept called presumption of innocence. Here the police are not allowed to just execute people because they're having a bad day.

Comrade Sergei yuschevich viperovski

in the case Tennessee vs Garner, which I assume you are referring to
here is the part you forgot to mention " unless the officer has probable cause to believe that the suspect poses a significant threat of death or serious physical injury to the officer or others."

Let me refresh your memory Sergei, the suspect the 17 year old thug was involved in a shooting earlier, are you concerned about the people that was shot?

let me explain the concept of shooting, you have a gun ( which was most likely illegally purchased) as 17 year old in the city dont need a gun, he and his friends/bangers/associates/crew member etc shot someone and fled

The police were called and they stopped them , two fled one stayed behind, the officers didn't know if they had the gun on them or not , because thugs from previous experience of dead law enforcement from body cam or witness shows some people are capable of killing law enforcement to avoid being arrested.

How is the officer to know if these teen thugs would just give up just like that?

reality Comrade Sergei yuschevich viperovski

Apparently you must be a member of the psychic hotline. Because you can see things no one else can.

I'm still waiting to see your video of the kid with a gun in his hand shooting someone. You do know what you're engaged in when you ASSUME don't you? Do you know when the kid got in the car? Maybe he saw his friends, waved at them, and they offered him a ride.

Consult your crystal ball and see if that scenario might at least be possible. We'll stand by for the video.

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 05:39 AM

another strong case for cognitive dissonance only as it relates to you.

Wait, you have video of this particular kid actually shooting someone? No? Then what you have, is a dead kid that was executed for the crime of riding while black.

Oh wait, he wasn't even riding, the car had been stopped, and he was running! (And yes, I've seen the video of that.) So the child was executed for the crime of running while black.

More white kids need to be shot by cops to balance the books.

if more white kids were involved in shooting people yes they deserve to be shot.

Im curious and this is just hypothetical Comrade.

If the parkland shooter whose name I wont mention because he is scum, if the parkland shooter shot those those poor kids and teacher got into a car and took off , then was stopped by police and then ran from his car and the officer shot him in the back , even though the killers guns was in the car( this to be determine later), should the cop be charged with criminal homicide for shooting the killer while he was running away?

How about this Sturmbannführer?

if the parkland shooter shot those those poor kids and teacher got into a car and took off , and saw you and offered you a ride, and you accepted, having no clue as what had transpired only minutes before then was stopped by police and then you got scared ran from his car and the officer shot you in the back , even though the killers guns was in the car( this to be determine later), should the cop be charged with criminal homicide for shooting you while you were running away?

First of all, the Supreme Court ruled about 20 years ago, that cops can no longer shoot "fleeing felons". I find it difficult to understand how the guy (or you) could present a threat by showing your back and running away.

Here in the United States, we have this funky little concept called presumption of innocence. Here the police are not allowed to just execute people because they're having a bad day.

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 05:38 AM
Edited by Viper1j on Sun 07/01/18 05:40 AM

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 05:06 AM
Edited by Viper1j on Sun 07/01/18 05:07 AM

And if black cops started killing every white kid that stole a candy bar...

A future bank robber in the making and all..

another strong case for cognitive dissonance .

is the white kid that stole a candy shooting people? you see there is the difference, that 17 year old kid wasn't stealing purses or candy bar or pop out of a machine, he shot someone.

Once again for those on the left that has a hard time with facts

the kid shot someone earlier.

Now I hear the cop is being charged with criminal homicide? unbelievable.

I guess shooting a thug requires permission from the left, the ALCU, southern law poverty center and a written letter from the Democrat party and NAACP.

another strong case for cognitive dissonance only as it relates to you.

Wait, you have video of this particular kid actually shooting someone? No? Then what you have, is a dead kid that was executed for the crime of riding while black.

Oh wait, he wasn't even riding, the car had been stopped, and he was running! (And yes, I've seen the video of that.) So the child was executed for the crime of running while black.

More white kids need to be shot by cops to balance the books.

Just blow Chad or Trent's brains out as they're walking out of Peet's Coffee.

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 04:43 AM
And if black cops started killing every white kid that stole a candy bar...

A future bank robber in the making and all..

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25