Community > Posts By > Viper1j

no photo
Wed 07/11/18 07:03 AM
The only "20" that clown Trump will see, is 20 years in SuperMax.

no photo
Tue 07/10/18 04:24 PM
She's already said she has no intention of retiring until there's a new president. So at least the country is a little safer than it was previously.

no photo
Tue 07/10/18 12:49 PM

Remember KEEP AMERICA GREAT

Mueller is seeing to that..shades
your right , with mueller a tactics people are starting to see the corruption of the deep state. Now that it is out there for all to see it's just a matter of time before the Trump era cleans the swamp so we can Keep America Great. Trump 2020

Trump and "cleaning the swamp" are mutually exclusive terms.

Just ask Scott Pruitt, or Michael Flynnrofl
yes, and they are out! Not that I think Flynn was guilty of anything but bad recollection.

They're not out, because Donny felt any kind of moral imperative to remove them, they're out because the pressure to keep them was simply too great. Pretty much the same reason he signed the so-called executive order to stop separating children from their parents.

no photo
Tue 07/10/18 10:28 AM

It would depend on if the person that is attached has integrity or not.

If they have integrity, they will stop and end anything they have going with someone before they start something new with someone else.

If they don't have integrity, well they should still end what they have going with anyone before starting a new fling.

What if the guy who is attached cheats on his girlfriend with this other girl because his girlfriend doesn’t give him enough attention and is lacking in efforts when it comes to her relationship?
Can the other girl go for this guy without having to feel guilty in this hypothetical situation.
The other girl is willing to give him much more attention,... Can they proceed if they keep it a secret from the guy’s current girlfriend who is coming short in her relationship?

Never make someone a priority, that only thinks of you as an option.

no photo
Tue 07/10/18 09:59 AM
Why hasn't that thing been boxed up and shipped back to France?

This country does deserve it, and no one here lives by the principles engraved on her tables.

Just a big eyesore now, a reminder of what America used to look like. shades

no photo
Tue 07/10/18 09:51 AM

your right , with mueller a tactics people are starting to see the corruption of the deep state. Now that it is out there for all to see it's just a matter of time before the Trump era cleans the swamp so we can Keep America Great. Trump 2020

Trump and "cleaning the swamp" are mutually exclusive terms.

Just ask Scott Pruitt, or Michael Flynnrofl

no photo
Tue 07/10/18 06:23 AM

no photo
Tue 07/10/18 04:36 AM
Edited by Viper1j on Tue 07/10/18 04:37 AM
Susan Collins is not a Democrat. Neither is Lisa Murkowski.

2 pro-choice Republicants + 49 Democrats = 51 NO votes No Justice until mid-terms.

Have a nice day!rofl

no photo
Tue 07/10/18 03:18 AM
In legal circles, the past is called "precedent".

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 06:42 PM
Picking is one thing, confirmation is another.

Remember Robert Bork?

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 03:58 PM

Only a few hours left!

Not opinions/arguments of the candidates, just your best guess.

The chick. Donny thinks if he selects a female, he can sneak her past the female Republicans that are pro-choice.

Not going to happen.

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 02:47 PM
“Two factors are necessary for a resurgence of Nazism,” “a worsening of social conditions till they approximate those of the early thirties and the emergence of a Hitler-like leader. Should both these factors come into being, neo-Nazi groups around the world would of course become a focus of danger," -- Ira Levin: The Boys from Brazil.

Who needs ovens, when you can have the people "purge"?

And by the way, my earlier comments were regarding people I have "unfinished business" with. I would never purge on an innocent.

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 12:23 PM
It isn't. It is a imaginary fantasy. Fiction, plain and simple.

On the list of things that would've gotten you burned at the stake as a witch, a mere 325 years ago, (the year of the Salem witch trials, 1693) we find:

Matches or a cigarette lighter (that person made fire in their hands.)

Anything aviation (that person attempted to fly)

Lipstick, fingernail polish, radio, TV, (that person listens to the spirits from other worlds), ballpoint pens, pencils.

Yesterday's "fiction" is today's reality.

You might want to wait a while, before declaring something unequivocally fiction or impossible.

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 12:13 PM
I always felt like JC 3, was just one more attempt to get a little more milk out of the cash cow. The storyline was decent.The actors were excellent, but the movie was unnecessary.

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 10:25 AM
The Creeper was toasted, sliced and diced in JC2.

JC3 was a "mid-quel", inserted between 1 & 2. I found it most fitting that the kid's big sister punched his ticket.

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 10:16 AM

..I really don't understand how people cannot like horror movies. They're the new archetypes, the modern version of the old spaghetti Western movies.

The bad guy (or monster) always loses.

Dude, nobody is thinking about the plot when creatures
are bursting out of your stomach.

You may be onto something there.

I see a movie kind of like storytelling with pictures, like the pop-up picture books we had his kids.

If nobody's paying any attention to the story, what's the point of being there?

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 09:01 AM
Edited by Viper1j on Mon 07/09/18 09:03 AM

In real life you can't collect ins money if you are dead lol. That type of ins would probably be unaffordable. I guess Trump could feed the poor some contaminated vegetables picked by those terrorist illegals.

"Terrorist illegals."

Exactly when was the last time you bought an exploding tomato?

But thanks for proving my point. As I said in an earlier post, these days it's cool beans to hate Blacks, Mexicans and Muslims.

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 07:26 AM
I guess it depends on what side of the mirror you're standing on.

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 07:23 AM
Edited by Viper1j on Mon 07/09/18 07:25 AM

Tom, checked out your list (first one) some really bad videos on it, I mean
technically speaking..I have no tolerance for horror either..it is a
strange thing to come across a GOOD movie with subject matter I never cared
for (any violence) I appreciate the lists though, I have not checked the
new ones yet.

Rockgnome, if you ever see the one you mentioned on YouTube let me know ;-)

Workin4it,The Exorcist is still lodged in my brain from when it first
came out...that head spinning..

I really don't understand how people cannot like horror movies. They're the new archetypes, the modern version of the old spaghetti Western movies.

The bad guy (or monster) always loses.

The good guy(or girl, think Sigourney Weaver in Aliens) always wins.

And everybody lives happily ever after.

Can anyone name a single horror movie where the bad guy won?

Even the movies where the bad guy appears to win, the first thing they do in the sequel, (and there's ALWAYS a sequel), is kill him off.

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 07:18 AM

In real life the purge would be too destructive to property. Trump will probably put some type of cancer causing chemical in those bags of rice he is going to give the poor. Kind of like mouse poison.

If you saw Purge: Election Year, you know that business owners and property owners were able to buy "Purge Insurance" that paid for all their property. Poisoning the people, would put Donny right up there with Saddam Hussein, who used nerve gas on his own people... Oh wait, we're talking about Trump.

Never mind.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25